IGNORED

What is your username & avatar all about ?

nefilim

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, bluraycollection said:

Hello

I'm Mireille from France. I'm new on this formum. First of all, sorry for my bad english. I'm here to share my passion for steelbook and fullslip edition from Blufans, Filmarena or Novamedia. I hope I'll find others persons in my case.

Your English is just fine !

?

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Hi everyone I'm new to MP's but absolutely think you guys are the best!

Rograt comes from our first names I'm Roger and my lovely ladies name  Ratcha so it's Rograt :)

The Avatar is really about what I like, I love ladies mixed with fantasy hence the Avatar ;)

See you all around my Psychotastic friends :)

• Like 4

Pretty self explanatory on mine, Snake Plissken is one of my favorite action anti hero's of all time, I use tag as well for my PlayStation account which also has a nod to another of my favorite characters being Solid Snake from Metal gear.

The avatar is Ripley, The greatest heroine in my personal opinion and my all time favorite movie!

• Like 5

I've been using a mixture of JaPe or JaPeD for decades, going back to Bulletin Boards via dial up :)

Reason for the capitalisation is that J and P are my initials.

My avatar should roughly give my age away and will also let you know my favourite film (the shame lol)

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

I've used the name Kingpin for a long time now. 

It goes back to my past as I was not the nicest person in the world. 

I found out when I was young that an easy way to make money was to loan it with small interest. 

As I got older it became more serious and I started collecting on my own bad debts which I enjoyed a little too much. 

Hence people started calling me KP or Kingpin.  

Nowadays it's just a name.

• Like 2

My decision to use the name BluRayRich is a quite simple one actually...

It just incorporates my first name (Rich) with my loves of blu-rays. I started using it when I started an Instagram for displaying my collection and purchases. Now, I use it for anything I need that isn’t professional. I have a username for that ?

• Like 2

Il y a 4 heures, stealthrat a dit :

Hey blurayfanatic!

I am trying to complete my Captain America Steelbook collection.  Would you happen to have Steelbook 3D Digital Copy versions of Captain America: First Avenger, Avengers, and/or Avengers:Age of Ultron?

...and pls post these "I'm looking for" threads HERE ! More members can see them and maybe able to help you.

Cheers !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Il y a 15 heures, blurayfanatic a dit :

I am crazy about blurays and steelbooks in particular.  I literally have over 5000 blurays and over 3000 steelbooks!  I am obsessed!  This is also my name on Hamton Ducks Nargles and Blu-ray.com..hoping to start buying from group buys here

Hey blurayfanatic!

I am trying to complete my Captain America Steelbook collection.  Would you happen to have Steelbook 3D Digital Copy versions of Captain America: First Avenger, Avengers, and/or Avengers:Age of Ultron?

Il y a 4 heures, Rograt a dit :

@stealthrat Just to let you know he won't know you have asked that as you didn't quote or tag him like this @blurayfanatic to get his attention.

@blurayfanatic 

Hey blurayfanatic!

I am trying to complete my Captain America Steelbook collection.  Would you happen to have Steelbook 3D Digital Copy versions of Captain America: First Avenger, Avengers, and/or Avengers:Age of Ultron?

@Rograt Thanks for the tip!

SR

Il y a 3 heures, nefilim a dit :

...and pls post these "I'm looking for" threads HERE ! More members can see them and maybe able to help you.

Cheers !

Hi GANG 

The thread is user Name and Avatar explanation thread ☝️☝️ at the top .

@nefilim has very kindly  given you the link to set your looking for threads in that section of Media Psychos THANKS NEF ???? .

This is not the place and never has been the place for trades deals looking for so I AM AND WILL remove posts of that ilk  ? 

So @blurayfanatic how come YOUR username  and do you have a choice of Avatar at all ?? ?.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Scary Hair said:

How do you choose an Avatar?  and my Username pretty much explains me lol....I LOVE LOVE movies and blurays in particular.  I collect steelbooks and have a huge collection plus help others get them.  I am a genuine movie nerd!  People tell me I need to find a game show on movies as I would definitely win...lol.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, nefilim said:

...do dare to ask what was it with sig pics ? 1f636.png

Can't speak too much about it. 

Lack of communication from myself and maybe not the best start for a new member. 

Hopefully all will be well whatever the long term outcome is. :)

• Like 4

Awards

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My username is the name of my main character on World of Warcraft which I played obsessively a few years ago. As for the avatar, I am a girl who rides motorbikes, so it fits perfectly. Glad to be a member of this community.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

My very first username I created was DungeonDuke. That was back when I was 16, first time on the internet and for the lookout of something cool, and I was totally into role playing and computer games such as Dungeon Keeper or Diablo. I then started to get into computer science, and was registered to a lot of IT forums and decided I needed something new and more fitting, and coined ByteBreaker. It was pure chance that these two where alliterations. However I had a big break up and my ex girlfriend turned out to be a psycho herself, stalking me wherever and whenever she could. I had to change all my contact details to finally and surely get rid of here (it went on for over a year), so I also needed new usernames; this time I wanted to force the alliteration, and after long thinking I came up with PygoscelisPapua - which is the scientific name of the Gentoo penguin, and Gentoo was also the name of my favorite Linux distribution. However, everyone reading that got fed up with me, because htf can you remember such a name? So I shortened it to PygoscelisPapua = pygospa :D

And my avatar looks a little bit like I look (except for the skin color of course), and in the background you have a key board, because I am a computer scientist ;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/25/2017 at 8:58 AM, nefilim said:

Pls tell us a little or everything about your username and avatar.

Mwo is from a t-shirt Mondo did as a play on NWO, I always liked it for some reason.

The pic is from how much I loved "You Were Never Really Here" 

I just rewatched "I'm Still Here" from my Phoenix high 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...