IGNORED

What is your username & avatar all about ?

nefilim

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Hello hello people. My name is MoneySniper. I go by this name as my favourite basketball player is Kevin Durant and his nick name is EasyMoneySniper which pretty much means he’s able to shoot from anywhere and he’ll most definitely get it in the hoop. So I decided to remove the “Easy” and just go by MoneySniper.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

My username is effectively random, but comes from my name “Marc” and people calling me Marcus sometimes. That, plus finding a unique username I can remember across sites. I dislike having to put numbers in my username so I’ve always choosen “marcusaurelius” since it’s always available.  Kind of a bland origin story, no? 😁

My avatar: tbd! But probably a picture of my face eventually.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lordosis is the position or posture many mammals use when preparing for intercourse. Specifically, it is lowered anterior, raised up posterior. An invitation, if you will, through body language. Always though it would make a good band name. 

The avatar is The Great Danton, of the 2006 Christopher Nolan film, The Prestige. It's the sequence that opens the film, The Great Danton drowning in a glass box as someone watches. It's a deliciously nightmarish piece of cinema. I love spooky avatars on niche forums. When I was a kid, 20 years ago, internet forums were like these mysterious digital caves. The anonymity, surprising content and comradery are kind of thrilling. 

Happy to be here! Happy collecting!

image.thumb.png.33b42e15e124156c0e768782ebf087f4.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Name is random... I came up with it myself 😆

Pic is actually a waffle which i made during one of my business trips in which I just wanted half a waffle. When I flipped the waffle machine at the hotel, the batter got into the other half and before I ate it, I realized I made a Death Star II waffle! 😆 true story!

death star GIF by Star Wars

• Like 3

On 4/18/2021 at 11:22 PM, Lordosis said:

Lordosis is the position or posture many mammals use when preparing for intercourse. Specifically, it is lowered anterior, raised up posterior. An invitation, if you will, through body language. Always though it would make a good band name. 

The avatar is The Great Danton, of the 2006 Christopher Nolan film, The Prestige. It's the sequence that opens the film, The Great Danton drowning in a glass box as someone watches. It's a deliciously nightmarish piece of cinema. I love spooky avatars on niche forums. When I was a kid, 20 years ago, internet forums were like these mysterious digital caves. The anonymity, surprising content and comradery are kind of thrilling. 

Happy to be here! Happy collecting!

image.thumb.png.33b42e15e124156c0e768782ebf087f4.png

My favorite Nolan movie even though I might be in the minority.
This movie after all these years is still number 1 for me from his entire filmography

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello everybody! So excited to finally join MP. Been a lurker for awhile, but after missing out on Drive Manta Lab fullslip, I can't let Interstellar MY FAVORITE MOVIE EVER slip away. I guess that explains my avatar 😄 Like most of you, I hope to secure that amazing copy. Happy spending! 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, svnfoot said:

Hello everybody! So excited to finally join MP. Been a lurker for awhile, but after missing out on Drive Manta Lab fullslip, I can't let Interstellar MY FAVORITE MOVIE EVER slip away. I guess that explains my avatar 😄 Like most of you, I hope to secure that amazing copy. Happy spending! 

On 6/7/2021 at 6:30 AM,  DBT86 said: 

Hi all!

I'm not normally one for getting involved in online communities. Feel like I'm too old at the grand age of 35 😆 but I've recently been exposed to the joys of steelbook / boutique blu rays and want to get more involved! I've only got a modest collection so far, maybe 10 or 12, and I can't afford loads, but I'm always on the look out for tips 🙂

🥤Howdy @svnfootI’m so glad you found us here at MP, a warm Welcome my friend!😊🤠😇🙏

I hope your stay here will be a fun and enjoyable one for you!! 😉

Please get to know our Group Buy (GB) rules to help you out on our site a little better HERE: MP Group Buy Rules (Updated 08.03.21):)

I’m a collector too that started w/Best Buy/Target exclusives that really got me into the Premium editions (I started way back though  & gradually upgraded from VHS to DVD to BD to 4K oh my 🤣). then I was fortunate to find out about this terrific forum MP from another forum I followed & MP took over my #1 place since March ‘19 hey 👋 

collector GIF

Also when you get your goodies, if you want to, post them here: 

I’m who is referred to as the “consigliere” on MP and the Ol’ American guy 😆 (Ol’ Veum is me) because I do enjoy communicating with all the peeps!😊

al pacino GIF  old statler and waldorf GIF

Hold fast to your wallet as your money will be spent quite a lot lol!😜

No Money Confused Travolta GIF

If you ever need any help just tag a Head Psycho, Staff or one of us Guardians like this @Veum (make sure you usethe @ plus the members name you want and make sure you use the @ w/the pinkish/red as it gets our attention!). 😁

22 minutes ago, Page14 said:

Hello everybody,

I found this website/forum after finding out that Nova's recent Steelbook of "In The Mood For Love" sold out and doing a frantic search trying to find out information about it. I absolutely love both slips that were announced and missed out on the pre-order because I couldn't decide which one to get. (Doh!) So that's what brought me here.

My username comes from a nickname that has been handed down in my family. The story I remember most (whether it's true or not) is that when my grandfather was in grade school, a teacher asked his class what song they would like to sing out of a song book. He kept asking for page 11, so "Page 11" became his nickname. When my father came along (my grandfather's son), he was automatically tagged with "Page 12" as a nickname. I have an older brother who carried on the tradition as "Page 13" ... and then I came along.

(I haven't been here long enough to think about choosing some kind of picture to replace the "P" in my profile photo). I'm anxious to poke around here as time permits.

Thank you.

🥤Howdy @Page14I’m so glad you found us here at MP, a warm Welcome my friend!😊🤠😇🙏

I hope your stay here will be a fun and enjoyable one for you!! 😉

Please get to know our Group Buy (GB) rules to help you out on our site a little better HERE: MP Group Buy Rules (Updated 08.03.21):)

I’m a collector too that started w/Best Buy/Target exclusives that really got me into the Premium editions (I started way back though  & gradually upgraded from VHS to DVD to BD to 4K oh my 🤣). then I was fortunate to find out about this terrific forum MP from another forum I followed & MP took over my #1 place since March ‘19 hey 👋 

collector GIF

Also when you get your goodies, if you want to, post them here: 

I’m who is referred to as the “consigliere” on MP and the Ol’ American guy 😆 (Ol’ Veum is me) because I do enjoy communicating with all the peeps!😊

al pacino GIF  old statler and waldorf GIF

Hold fast to your wallet as your money will be spent quite a lot lol!😜

No Money Confused Travolta GIF

If you ever need any help just tag a Head Psycho, Staff or one of us Guardians like this @Veum (make sure you usethe @ plus the members name you want and make sure you use the @ w/the pinkish/red as it gets our attention!). 😁

18 minutes ago, Page14 said:

🥤🤠 @Page14, “You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave” 🤣 

:) Yeah, your best bet is to navigate around our site, here are a few I think you’ll enjoy right away:

https://mediapsychos.com/forum/4-steelbook-release-topics/

https://mediapsychos.com/forum/71-other-media-group-buys/

https://mediapsychos.com/forum/70-steelbook-group-buys/

https://mediapsychos.com/forum/57-international-language-rooms/

Edited by Veum
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

My name comes from my real life name Chandler. It just sorta came to me. My profile picture is a profile still from a short film I released recently called Deception Island. It's a sort of teaser/supliment in between a trilogy of comedic mockumentaries and the next film I plan to shoot in the Winter that will wrap everything up (and hopefully be my first feature length film). This is the playlist for what I've done so far.

• Like 1