IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler
3 hours ago, Trianna said:

Morning folks!

Amazon What GIF by Gringo Movie

@Casiusco it got worse...I'm at the point where I cycle through every korean rom-com series I can find. At least it stops me from switching to any movie with Julia Roberts. The only thing I need now is a bucket full of ice cream...and it's not even that time of the month. That's how weak I've become. 

Well at least yesterday I could get myself to go to a halloween party...though I felt a bit        burned out 

Hide contents

20211031_182048.thumb.jpg.58acc31fdb2f0bf6fbd42045cf1ad41b.jpg

😳 Whoa is that really you @Trianna Marina…

shocked baby GIF  Wake Up Reaction GIF 

• Haha 4

• ★ Administrators ★
35 minutes ago, Christopher said:

Alright! So I’ve officially reached home after my cross country bicycle trip. I rode to DC and then took a train to Philly and New York and Chicago and nowwww Oregon. I came home to all these boxes on my bedroom chair…

So who wants an unboxing video?? 

462DA265-F364-4F2F-8B3B-C39D59216C2B.jpeg

805DCB05-770B-4E3B-BE15-B8BF9DBA22D7.jpeg

Congratulations on an incredible journey! Well done.

- Ken

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Christopher said:

Alright! So I’ve officially reached home after my cross country bicycle trip. I rode to DC and then took a train to Philly and New York and Chicago and nowwww Oregon. I came home to all these boxes on my bedroom chair…

well done christopher epic cycle ride 👍

couple of questions,

have you lost weight cycling that much?

and you going to cycle much more or just sit on your bum and watch films for a while? xD 

oh and what was your favourite bit place you visited along the way?

cheers

basil 👍

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Christopher said:

@Christopher congrats on your personal historic cross-country bike ride. I hope it was everything and more for you! 🙌

Looks like you have a lot of goodies at home to open and enjoy! :)

Well Done Clapping GIF

• Like 2

On 11/1/2021 at 10:49 AM, Trianna said:

Morning folks!

Amazon What GIF by Gringo Movie

@Casiusco it got worse...I'm at the point where I cycle through every korean rom-com series I can find. At least it stops me from switching to any movie with Julia Roberts. The only thing I need now is a bucket full of ice cream...and it's not even that time of the month. That's how weak I've become. 

Well at least yesterday I could get myself to go to a halloween party...though I felt a bit        burned out 

Hide contents

Dear @Trianna.

I'm so sorry that everything has gotten worse. However, I have the feeling that you have not followed my recommendations.

You just have to look at the bad face you had at the posh party you say that you went to. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115cd2345c344d735277

The only good thing is that your Korean romance series diet keeps you from falling apart, and see "Pretty Woman" again. 

tumblr_inline_nqt5e5VMGF1r26rsi_500.gifv

Keep it up. Korean series and movies are a good therapy for your problem.

Still, you should start to see the light, and add a few doses of "I'm a cyborg, but that's OK" (Park Chan-Wook), other kind of romanticism in "A Bittersweet life" (Kim Ji-woon), and, finally, a family classic for the whole family on the charming dates that we already have close, "I saw the evil" (Kim Ji-woon).

b7826ec602344019a54ef2919b0738e0.gif

When you no longer need it, I insist: watch "The isle", by Kim Ki-Duk. It's also romantic, but in another way. And although I think it's a very good movie, it has a scene that will take you away from Korean movies and series for a while. 

eab79c4758b0c0e7b91403545dc7fa5dd20cda72

Trust my method. It's absolutely tested, and it gives great results. 100%.

tumblr_nm1e0aN3kX1qfuya8o2_r1_400.gifv

If you don't believe me, please, check out this success story. This boy improved a lot with my method, his life completely changed.

Before:

Thor-renueva-contrato-www.laguiadelvaron

After:

chris-hemsworth-shirtless.gif

All because to me.

No matter how much ice cream you miss, as long as you don't see "Pretty Woman" again, everything has a solution.

Please, never forget it!

lost-tv-show-tv-show.gif

• Haha 3

Spoiler
17 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

Dear @Trianna.

I'm so sorry that everything has gotten worse. However, I have the feeling that you have not followed my recommendations.

You just have to look at the bad face you had at the posh party you say that you went to. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115cd2345c344d735277

The only good thing is that your Korean romance series diet keeps you from falling apart, and see "Pretty Woman" again. 

tumblr_inline_nqt5e5VMGF1r26rsi_500.gifv

Keep it up. Korean series and movies are a good therapy for your problem.

Still, you should start to see the light, and add a few doses of "I'm a cyborg, but that's OK" (Park Chan-Wook), other kind of romanticism in "A Bittersweet life" (Kim Ji-woon), and, finally, a family classic for the whole family on the charming dates that we already have close, "I saw the evil" (Kim Ji-woon).

b7826ec602344019a54ef2919b0738e0.gif

When you no longer need it, I insist: watch "The isle", by Kim Ki-Duk. It's also romantic, but in another way. And although I think it's a very good movie, it has a scene that will take you away from Korean movies and series for a while. 

eab79c4758b0c0e7b91403545dc7fa5dd20cda72

Trust my method. It's absolutely tested, and it gives great results. 100%.

tumblr_nm1e0aN3kX1qfuya8o2_r1_400.gifv

If you don't believe me, please, check out this success story. This boy improved a lot with my method, his life completely changed.

Before:

Thor-renueva-contrato-www.laguiadelvaron

After:

chris-hemsworth-shirtless.gif

All because to me.

No matter how much ice cream you miss, as long as you don't see "Pretty Woman" again, everything has a solution.

Please, never forget it!

lost-tv-show-tv-show.gif

@Casiusco I suggest @Trianna take a gander at this doozy mouhahaha 😂 

black cat revenge GIF

🧟‍♀️ 🧟‍♂️ 🧟 

Maybe I saw her in there 😛 

Spoiler

Edited by Veum
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY

THICK Thursday

Hide contents

VI9YXeG.jpg

PZtpmlg.jpg

h7NtIxi.jpg

R8Pzdje.jpg

9oSNXAT.jpg

eH4EUJn.jpg

z3mr3Tg.jpg

DBcTC8C.jpg

qbrFV5h.jpg

MSOQCMF.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! Many beautiful things are waiting to welcome you to this new day. Happy Thursday 

giphy.gif

DE254465-85CD-4691-9CD6-66405E21765F.jpeg.9ccc93d6c619fa3672df1094d9d921f7.jpeg

Good Morning Psychos!!

• Haha 3