IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/4/2021 at 11:56 AM, Trianna said:

Good morning y'all!

Ufc 205 Howdy GIF by UFC

@Casiusco this sounds like a very effective treatment. Do I have to pay attention to a daily dosage? Can you write a prescription which I can give to my insurance?

Well, I hope you've definitely recovered by now. However, it is true that a dose from time to time is necessary to strengthen the defenses and not return to the same situation.

Let's summarize an useful manual to manage this situation:

1º) The most urgent: if you have a strong relapse, and you need shock treatment:

On 10/28/2021 at 2:46 PM, Casiusco said:

STEP 1: Drink something very strong that makes the body reset.

STEP 2: Watch the film "Climax" by Gaspard Noé.

STEP 3: Howl from the window for 5 to 8 minutes.

STEP 4: Very important: to eat sushi with a big mountain of wasabi. It's mandatory.

STEP 5: Watch "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" by Terry Gilliam.

STEP 6: A cold shower.

STEP 7: Drink a sweet fruit tea watching "The party" by Blake Edwards.

2) If you only need a vaccine, inoculating the virus in harmless, friendly and funny or positive doses:

On 10/27/2021 at 12:56 AM, Casiusco said:

- Kate & Leopold

- Serendipity

- Nothing hill

- The five year engagement

3) If you see that this is going well but that you need more doses for enjoy and develop you defenses:

- Forgetting Sarah Marshall

- Wedding crashers

- Knocked up

- Intolerable cruelty

- The butterfly effect

- The "Before" trilogy.

4) If you are hooked on Korean romantic movies or series and you want to be strong enough to leave:

Sweet dose to smile and prepare you:

- My sassy girl, by Kwak Jae-young

Medium dose to bad days:

- Titane, by Julia Docurnau.

Strong dose to desconnect you right now:

- The island (Seom) by Kim-ki Duk.

4) Recommendations in any situation

- Delete any TV chanel from your TV if it offers you to see "Runaway bride". It's the evil.

- Don't try to think why "My big fat greek wedding" was nominated to the Best Writing Original Screenplay at the Oscars. It may make you crazy and loose your North.

- Don't remember "You've got email" when the Whatsapp sounds in your smartphone. 

- Don't call any former boyfriend/girldfriend/husband/wife after 48 minutes of zapping. It's not necessary. 

- Don't think that your life is going to end with this cold. Sandra Bullock also thought the same looking at her career, and then she made "Gravity".

- Don't see "Pretty woman". If your body asks you to see it, you are starting to have hallucinations. Drink very cold water, or take a cold shower, and if it doesn't work, better ... get drunk and sleep. Two or three days, at least. 

5) If you have already gone through all these steps, you still have available periodic dosage recommendations to the next week and any other. 

If you have reached this point, you have already done all of the above, and you simply want to leave all this misfortune behind, my recipe for the next 7 days is:

1) Today is Saturday, go out to party.

2) Tomorrow is Sunday, but surely where you live you will find another party.

3) It's Monday: you need a boost. Join some spectacular GBs.

4) Tuesday. Go to the movies, and sign up for a spectacular GB.

5) Wednesday. Go out to dinner and eat something that you really like. Join other spectacular GB.

6) Thursday. Watch a movie that you really love at home and turn the sound really high. No problem with neighbours, they will understand it for sure. Order some kind of food you have for good occasions.

7) It's finally Friday. Party out. Join another spectacular GB.

And above all, having seen your photo ... try not to be too much under sun.

Just in case. 

PS: Warning. If all this doesn't work out, our fellow Germans are going to be generous enough to tie you to a couch, and alternately play "Dirty dancing" and "Pretty woman" for 72 hours without stop until you hate them. Try to avoid it, please. I don't think it's necessary get so far, your case is not so serious.

If you follow the steps I have indicated, you will never get here. ;) 

tumblr_o9hsmbEDA81rp0vkjo1_500.gif

Edited by Casiusco
  • Haha 7

On 11/5/2021 at 1:30 AM, Hollywood E Rock said:

@RAK

giphy-downsized.gif

giphy.gif

Scarlett Johansson GIF

On 11/5/2021 at 3:22 AM, RileyLad said:

@RAK

rUw7LMefB5FiGC9BbD.gif.ac3ca20ed56a692aa08e074d82d5db67.gif

Change-My-Mind.jpg.deb335abf77023beb1b036363c174a33.jpg

Here's your birthday treat...

rGaQBef.gif.77e7d92d5030368069b2b86a1ef953b8.gif

MatureClosedBallpython-size_restricted.gif.1f7a949e9eec7de1213b9a25bb7cd6dc.gif

All the best mate, have a good one!

Thanks yes I am old, but still not as old as that @Veum guy.

On 11/5/2021 at 3:30 AM, Hecko said:

No you won’t but thank you.

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Casiusco said:

Well, I hope you've definitely recovered by now. However, it is true that a dose from time to time is necessary to strengthen the defenses and not return to the same situation.

Let's summarize an useful manual to manage this situation:

1º) The most urgent: if you have a strong relapse, and you need shock treatment:

2) If you only need a vaccine, inoculating the virus in harmless, friendly and funny or positive doses:

3) If you see that this is going well but that you need more doses for enjoy and develop you defenses:

4) If you are hooked on Korean romantic movies or series and you want to be strong enough to leave:

Sweet dose to smile and prepare you:

- My sassy girl, by Kwak Jae-young

Medium dose to bad days:

- Titane, by Julia Docurnau.

Strong dose to desconnect you right now:

- The island (Seom) by Kim-ki Duk.

4) Recommendations in any situation

5) If you have already gone through all these steps, you still have available periodic dosage recommendations to the next week and any other. 

If you have reached this point, you have already done all of the above, and you simply want to leave all this misfortune behind, my recipe for the next 7 days is:

1) Today is Saturday, go out to party.

2) Tomorrow is Sunday, but surely where you live you will find another party.

3) It's Monday: you need a boost. Join some spectacular GBs.

4) Tuesday. Go to the movies, and sign up for a spectacular GB.

5) Wednesday. Go out to dinner and eat something that you really like. Join other spectacular GB.

6) Thursday. Watch a movie that you really love at home and turn the sound really high. No problem with neighbours, they will understand it for sure. Order some kind of food you have for good occasions.

7) It's finally Friday. Party out. Join another spectacular GB.

And above all, having seen your photo ... try not to be too much under sun.

Just in case. 

PS: Warning. If all this doesn't work out, our fellow Germans are going to be generous enough to tie you to a couch, and alternately play "Dirty dancing" and "Pretty woman" for 72 hours without stop until you hate them. Try to avoid it, please. I don't think it's necessary get so far, your case is not so serious.

If you follow the steps I have indicated, you will never get here. ;) 

tumblr_o9hsmbEDA81rp0vkjo1_500.gif

Your narrator @Casiusco

twilight zone television GIF by US National Archives

Poor @Trianna she has entered the…

Season 3 Rod Sterling GIF by Paramount+ Black And White Vintage GIF Season 3 Rod Sterling GIF by Paramount+

1 hour ago, RAK said:

Scarlett Johansson GIF

Thanks yes I am old, but still not as old as that @Veum guy.

No you won’t but thank you.

I’m getting tired of this old age discrimination 🤪

Season 1 Newspaper GIF by Paramount+ 

• Haha 3

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 

Satisfying Sunday

Spoiler

keq5FDb.jpg

ssIsZwP.jpg

QrswcoW.jpg

NXnXC5T.jpg

YTxGDk8.jpg

EuA6jam.jpg

9I9eCOs.jpg

7zr9eQW.jpg

2gi0By3.jpg

qiVzfB6.jpg

T1aZ0S1.jpg

ciV4F2D.jpg

u7r5w2b.jpg

so64pbL.jpg

LluG7Pz.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! Whether you see today as the first day of the week or the last, I hope that you enjoy it & use it to prepare for the days ahead. 

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

4 hours ago, Basil said:

morning all hope everyone is well 👍

Good Morning GIF

@Veum hope your sister is doing better my friend 🙏

basil 👍

Thanks for asking @Basil, I can now only here about her condition from my brother as the hospital in Reno, NV is only allowing him to call-in for updates. He is very busy as he needed to get a part-time job recently!

As of last Thursday he relayed to me that she was out of the ICU but still needed the respirator! It is a frustrating situation in trying to get the best info on her, cause now I have to wait on my brother to tell me anything and as I said he is just starting that part-time job, so he does not have as much time to phone me.

UPDATE:

@Basil I just got a very surprised call from my sister 😳 from the hospital and although she sounded real weak/tired at least I got to hear her lovely voice. I’m telling you prayers 🙏 do work as I know she is going to be well again❣️🥰😇💕

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

4 hours ago, Veum said:

UPDATE:

@Basil I just got a very surprised call from my sister 😳 from the hospital and although she sounded real weak/tired at least I got to hear her lovely voice. I’m telling you prayers 🙏 do work as I know she is going to be well again❣️🥰😇💕

mike thats brilliant news i keep asking from help here for her and you both 🙏

Monsters Inc Hug GIF

and when shes better and out of there a while go visit her, even if that ends up next year sometime give you a chance to save up for it if needs be cos of the distance 👍

basil 🥰

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 
Masculine MONDAY

Spoiler

xtRjT54.jpg

pK23fRS.jpg

S8tppjE.jpg

t6GfFvJ.jpg

3NXetUl.jpg

GgDA92C.jpg

6a7VJgE.jpg

Hz0rJM5.jpg

DLW1KiA.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week. See yourself getting stronger, & living a fulfilling, happier & healthier life.

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 2