IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

@RileyLad Have I hit a nerve fella? Because I wasn’t trying to. The fact that you didn’t give a reaction to my posts kinda tells me that I did.

It was Just meant in jest and as a bit of banter mate. Thought we were cool like that. 🤷🏼‍♂️

But if you do feel that I post negativity and were annoyed, then I apologise. 🍻

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Have I hit a nerve fella? 

A bit mate 🤣

You can call me a c*nt, or a w@nker or even a show off and I will laugh. But I'm not pretentious. I don't think my posts are more important than anyone else's.

Yer my posts can look a bit serious I know, but I'm passionate about this hobbie. I make quite a few sacrifice's for it too. I just don't want people thinking I'm just here to post silly gifs (which is me during the day).

was Just meant in jest and as a bit of banter mate. Thought we were cool like that

We're cool mate. Just bad timing. Got home from work after a sh*t day and I am a bit tired.

But if you do feel that I post negativity and were annoyed, then I apologise.

Apology accepted. Just call me a big fat c*nty show off next time! No big fancy words! 🤣

P.s Sorry reply is late, its only cos I've been sorting a few jobs out at home. Was getting it in the neck from the Mrs for being on my phone. Not been sat here stewing 😂

Edited by RileyLad
  • Haha 4

15 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

A bit mate 🤣

You can call me a c*nt, or a w@nker or even a show off and I will laugh. But I'm not pretentious. I don't think my posts are more important than anyone else's.

Yer my posts can look a bit serious I know, but I'm passionate about this hobbie. I make quite a few sacrifice's for it too. I just don't want people thinking I'm just here to post silly gifs (which is me during the day).

We're cool mate. Just bad timing. Got home from work after a sh*t day and I am a bit tired.

Apology accepted. Just call me a big fat c*nty show off next time! No big fancy words! 🤣

P.s Sorry reply is late, its only cos I've been sorting a few jobs out at home. Was getting it in the neck from the Mrs for being on my phone. Not been sat here stewing 😂

Ok, so just to clarify fella, the ‘pretentious’ wasn’t in ANY way aimed at you or your posts! You’re a Legend in this place and I fully respect the blood sweat & tears that goes into this game.

I used the word pretentious in relation to Tenet & Inception as so many people call Nolan pretentious, that’s all mate.

giphy.gif

Massively blew up in my face.

giphy.gif

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

used the word pretentious in relation to Tenet & Inception as so many people call Nolan pretentious, that’s all mate

Awww sh*t. 

When the penny drops 👇

3o7TKAObYfTjMPu1ag.gif.9411664cb1ba029a73fe67c2d3598d75.gif

That's why we have to be careful when reading comments sometimes. You don't get the tone like when your having a face to face conversation.

This has just been a total f*ck up. But a funny f*ck up!

1009895333_29HRejgahYenVsohB5(1).gif.9363a8c30c185886e49f11fe1f65ee7d.gif

May need to sort my own pick up page out like yours @Pbsw23. Can put more banter/deeper conversations in there without clogging up the thread. 👍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

Awww sh*t. 

That's why we have to be careful when reading comments sometimes. You don't get the tone like when your having a face to face conversation.

Just waiting for @Fortis93 to catch up now so that I can say…

giphy.gif

I blame him! It was his post I couldn’t resist and quoted. 😂 

Well hopefully we can put it right and laugh about it over beers at “The Pod” next year! 🍻

• Haha 3

26 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Eye mate. @Fortis93 is gonna have a field day when he sees this! 😂

1732211733_YOjnIAk4cOfb3cGdFH(2).gif.216b9b70141b16115cda667172b096a0.gif

28 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Well hopefully we can put it right and laugh about it over beers at “The Pod” next year! 🍻

t2sKa4JKNW9DawxAYi.gif.da7851dc8d07c43982006231ef4b6b85.gif

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Pbsw23 said:

@RileyLad Have I hit a nerve fella? Because I wasn’t trying to. The fact that you didn’t give a reaction to my posts kinda tells me that I did.

It was Just meant in jest and as a bit of banter mate. Thought we were cool like that. 🤷🏼‍♂️

But if you do feel that I post negativity and were annoyed, then I apologise. 🍻

2 hours ago, RileyLad said:

A bit mate 🤣

2 hours ago, Pbsw23 said:

Ok, so just to clarify fella, the ‘pretentious’ wasn’t in ANY way aimed at you or your posts! You’re a Legend in this place and I fully respect the blood sweat & tears that goes into this game.

I used the word pretentious in relation to Tenet & Inception as so many people call Nolan pretentious, that’s all mate.

giphy.gif

Massively blew up in my face.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, RileyLad said:

Awww sh*t. 

When the penny drops 👇

3o7TKAObYfTjMPu1ag.gif.9411664cb1ba029a73fe67c2d3598d75.gif

1009895333_29HRejgahYenVsohB5(1).gif.9363a8c30c185886e49f11fe1f65ee7d.gif

May need to sort my own pick up page out like yours @Pbsw23. Can put more banter/deeper conversations in there without clogging up the thread. 👍

1 hour ago, Pbsw23 said:

giphy.gif

I blame him! It was his post I couldn’t resist and quoted. 😂 

Mates let’s get ready to…

Lets Go Start GIF

Mike Tyson Hug GIF

• Haha 4

@Pbsw23

If you want "pretentious", you should have a go with my posts in that thread. Mine definitely fit the bill. 😄

@RileyLad gets all the cool stuff, while yours truly likes to mix up the cool stuff with the offbeat, w*nkery stuff just to appear...

spongebob-squarepants-spongebob.gif

The only thing missing from @RileyLad's collection yesterday was perhaps a beer (or two) and some crisps.

32e68a461b093df8a5d0d360912770dc98c14746.gifv

But, other than that, I'd say his posts are always w*nker-free. 

In fact, I'd go so far as to call him a sick c*nt, which is the highest compliment you can get down here. 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

@Fortis93 @Pbsw23

Me last night when the penny dropped 👇

l1J9sNmwisd59FmA8.gif.03ad77307e00883bd751673bd06e9dfa.gif

6 hours ago, Fortis93 said:

The only thing missing from @RileyLad's collection yesterday was perhaps a beer (or two) and some crisps.

Beer and crisps, gotcha....

gJ3ho4vLHJ5rW.gif.41d590b5a83bf0e2b41cd23b65474001.gif

6 hours ago, Fortis93 said:

I'd go so far as to call him a sick c*nt,

Dunno about the first word but the second one is on the button!

3ohs4ot1n6LXT6iVEY.gif.9194fc97261c50134a7b85c0bde9c534.gif

264659830_3i7zenReaUuI0(1).gif.6246207343f3fc0cc2886d22038b0dfc.gif

12msOFU8oL1eww.gif.cf7b790c4d8425e6e461b4edbdaf9927.gif

@Pbsw23 peace bro, that was some funny sh*t

B231v18whPftXq6Na9.gif.880633b2d8b755b68542fa8adba3d304.gif

• Haha 3