IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY

THICK Thursday

Reveal hidden contents

cu6viBU.jpg

tjxsDm4.jpg

nvkmMiT.jpg

n17yhiA.jpg

H1y9UUm.jpg

AR5A0LA.jpg

WJyBr70.jpg

gkRPQSq.jpg

SuSLCWb.jpg

a5EOu6p.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! Many beautiful things are waiting to welcome you to this new day. Happy Thursday 

giphy.gif

B6F71030-EE2B-49D2-BB37-C1EAFB5064A4.gif.18e6d116e324b743b8ef6c1f322f2c88.gifGood Morning Psychos!!

• Like 3

🥤Top of the day to ya, going to be 🌧 here my friends... good day there, VEUM here❣️🙏:)🤠

Black And White America GIF by National WWI Museum and Memorial

Veterans Day is designated to honor all of those who have served or are serving in the U.S. Armed Forces, for their bravery, dedication, and sacrifice. Separate from Memorial Day, which remembers fallen veterans, this is a time for a grateful nation to express their appreciation to those who have served their country, oftentimes with their lives on the line. 

It was originally named Armistice Day in remembrance of the treaty that ended the First World War, November 11, 1918, and observed on the one-year anniversary. On June 1, 1954, the name was changed to Veterans Day and expanded to include all wars. Now, November 9th-15th is designated as Veterans Awareness Week, set aside for educational programs regarding the important contributions of veterans. 

Veterans Day is observed with parades, poppies, and special events. Wearing poppies to honor veterans was inspired by the poem “In Flanders Fields” by Lieutenant Colonel John McCrae. The bright red poppies contrasted with the bleak devastation of World War I. Veterans Day is a time for reflection on what it takes to protect this nation and its freedoms.  

Take the opportunity to thank the servicemen and women. 🇺🇸 

image.jpeg.ea7ebc48bfc86804c489e0102b118344.jpeg

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1

well ill say morning as can't sleep xD 

went to bed with wife at 9pm and she snored and snored, she even went downstairs 11pm to let me sleep as i have hospital in the morning.

so i tossed and turned for next hour in the end coming downstairs sending her back to the bed 12pm xD 

i even bought a watch on the shopping channel that i liked (which i never do usually)

so here i am at 3.38am not tired and have to be leaving the house at 7.30am to get to the hospital on time.

4hrs to kill

why on earth does this happen to me? xD 

3 am insomnia GIF

@Hollywood E Rock do you have an answer? xD 

something tells me when i get back be going to bed for a while xD 

Sleepy Night Night GIF by KreativCopy

nice watch though

935669_STANDARD__GOL_20211104.jpg

935669_STANDARD__GOL_20211104_1.jpg

basil 👍

Edited by Basil
  • Haha 5

16 minutes ago, Basil said:

well ill say morning as can't sleep xD 

went to bed with wife at 9pm and she snored and snored, she even went downstairs 11pm to let me sleep as i have hospital in the morning.

so i tossed and turned for next hour in the end coming downstairs sending her back to the bed 12pm xD 

i even bought a watch on the shopping channel that i liked (which i never do usually)

so here i am at 3.38am not tired and have to be leaving the house at 7.30am to get to the hospital on time.

4hrs to kill

why on earth does this happen to me? xD 

3 am insomnia GIF

basil 👍

@Basil

So you are so restless that you went down the path of spending money on one of those shopping networks 😂

16 minutes ago, Basil said:

@Hollywood E Rock do you have an answer? xD 

basil 👍

I do have an answer. Go back upstairs to your wife &

make love sexo GIF by haydiroket (Mert Keskin)

insect love GIF

After that you both will sleep like babies

Couple Love GIF

Edited by Hollywood E Rock
  • Haha 4

23 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Basil

So you are so restless that you went down the path of spending money on one of those shopping networks 😂

I do have an answer. Go back upstairs to your wife &

make love sexo GIF by haydiroket (Mert Keskin)

insect love GIF

After that you both will sleep like babies

Couple Love GIF

That's right, @Basil. You heard the man.

Spoiler

• Haha 4

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 

FIT FRIDAY 

Spoiler

lOrYLZU.jpg

Q2DYKN1.jpg

kug50FV.jpg

SF57ioh.jpg

MCx28yz.jpg

3R4OwBr.jpg

777HDhR.jpg

feKNa8m.jpg

zT4fJ2W.jpg

5VJNtrY.jpg

odmDz1v.jpg

RPG0hoV.jpg

qG0lks7.jpg

ivlABeQ.jpg

ilpImHz.jpg

NaBvpTo.jpg

8l7XbTH.jpg

@Trianna @Scary Hair

Spoiler

oFN4SBq.jpg

IE4sTND.jpg

7h2EHdU.jpg

eebzAS4.jpg

FAyj3Li.jpg

ClUp9Bc.jpg

k9GPOSV.jpg

oOtvrAb.jpg

ZmyrMCq.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! May your Friday be beautiful, May your weekend be joyful, & May all your moments be wonderful. Happy Friday!

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7