IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, ThereIsNoooSpoon said:

Morning Psycho Family,

This boy is about to go watch Dune on IMAX, gotta say I havent been this excited for quite some time.

Sci-Fi fans go watch it in theatres, it would be a pity to see it flop in the box office like Blade Runner 2049 did.

36gk04clham51.jpg.799a7469c565e10e6fbffc06707ed95c.jpg

🥤have fun @ThereIsNoooSpoon at the theatres… BTW I love BR 2049! :)

Jason Momoa Knife GIF by Nerdist.com

• Like 3

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 

Satisfying Sunday

Spoiler

uY6T6H3.jpg

AnddxsE.jpg

mH2CeSr.jpg

a2qn3jt.jpg

rNBeFSf.jpg

C2SAVk9.jpg

xE6Qhco.jpg

N8clTEb.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! Whether you see today as the first day of the week or the last, I hope that you enjoy it & use it to prepare for the days ahead. 

giphy.gif

• Like 4
  • Thanks 6

19 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Can Anyone tell me Why the Hell Ridley Scott has cast Matt Damon & Ben Affleck in a Medieval set ‘The Last Duel’?!

image.thumb.jpeg.022586040b4bdbbda33a2f7ff770b587.jpeg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

@Pbsw23

If I heard right the two of them team back up to write the story for the movie. I remember movie pundits on YouTube being pretty excited about it a couple years ago because it’s their first time teaming back up on a project in a while. Or something like that.

So in this particular situation if they wrote the story, they are probably producing, & it was probably them who reached out to Ridley Scott. I haven’t had a chance to make it to the theaters to see the film, but I have heard positive reviews about the overall film & both their performances.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Pbsw23

If I heard right the two of them team back up to write the story for the movie. I remember movie pundits on YouTube being pretty excited about it a couple years ago because it’s their first time teaming back up on a project in a while. Or something like that.

So in this particular situation if they wrote the story, they are probably producing, & it was probably them who reached out to Ridley Scott. I haven’t had a chance to make it to the theaters to see the film, but I have heard positive reviews about the overall film & both their performances.

Well that would certainly make a lot of sense, so I can understand this but…. No way are those two going to pull off a decent old English accent. My gut tells me that this will be far too “Hollywood” to feel ‘Correct’. Stop over-endulging and Just cast a bloody Englishman. 😂

For me, I’ll be steering clear of this one.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Pbsw23 said:

Can Anyone tell me Why the Hell Ridley Scott has cast Matt Damon & Ben Affleck in a Medieval set ‘The Last Duel’?!

image.thumb.jpeg.022586040b4bdbbda33a2f7ff770b587.jpeg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Because he can…

Cracking Up Lol GIF

5 hours ago, Pbsw23 said:

Well that would certainly make a lot of sense, so I can understand this but…. No way are those two going to pull off a decent old English accent. My gut tells me that this will be far too “Hollywood” to feel ‘Correct’. Stop over-endulging and Just cast a bloody Englishman. 😂

For me, I’ll be steering clear of this one.

Season 9 Andy GIF by The Office

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

@RileyLad @Hecko

Not even going to make a wise crack…. Has this Ever happened  by 1/2 time at Old Trafford before? 🤭

giphy.gif

Who's at fault then lads… Ole Or the Players?

I can’t remember probably not that I can remember. I dunno who’s to blame we have changed managers a few times and always same crap but never thought he was man for the job. I don’t think he will last much longer tho but some of these player are nowhere near good enough and mate I’d take the p**s nothing wrong with it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Pbsw23 said:

Ole Or the Players?

The players.

Our Defence is shocking. Knew Liverpool would tear us apart. Maguire has made so many mistakes just recently.

We always play 4- 4 - 2 which either means we go out and win or get beaten on the break. 

Hoping we don't conced more than 2 more in the second half. 

Salah just scores again as I'm about to hit the post button! 🙈

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Hecko said:

I can’t remember probably not that I can remember. I dunno who’s to blame we have changed managers a few times and always same crap but never thought he was man for the job. I don’t think he will last much longer tho but some of these player are nowhere near good enough and mate I’d take the p**s nothing wrong with it.

5 hours ago, RileyLad said:

The players.

Our Defence is shocking. Knew Liverpool would tear us apart. Maguire has made so many mistakes just recently.

We always play 4- 4 - 2 which either means we go out and win or get beaten on the break. 

Hoping we don't conced more than 2 more in the second half. 

Salah just scores again as I'm about to hit the post button! 🙈

I can’t quite believe what I am watching. In all my years I don’t think I have ever seen your boys get turned over like this. 

I think agree about your defence @RileyLad  but still, these are seasoned Premier League and international players. It just looks like there is zero urgency to any of them. 

Don’t get me wrong, this Liverpool team is quality. You can’t take that away from them, but to be so slack at Old Trafford is just unheard of.

Edited by Pbsw23

22 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

I can’t quite believe what I am watching. In all my years I don’t think I have never see your boys get turned over like this. 

I think agree about your defence @RileyLad  but still, these are seasoned Premier League and international players. It just looks like there is zero urgency to any of them. 

Don’t get me wrong, this Liverpool team is quality. You can’t take that away from them, but to be so slack at Old Trafford is just unheard of.

It doesn’t get any easier for them we play city,Tottenham,arsenal,Chelsea in next 6 games I’m sure. The defence is shocking. I get annoyed cause a lot of these players don’t put the effort it and I don’t know if it’s the manager or the players. The last year and half we have relied on individual brilliance and now it’s catching up to them.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Hecko said:

It doesn’t get any easier for them we play city,Tottenham,arsenal,Chelsea in next 6 games I’m sure. The defence is shocking. I get annoyed cause a lot of these players don’t put the effort it and I don’t know if it’s the manager or the players. The last year and half we have relied on individual brilliance and now it’s catching up to them.

Just think how bad our season would be without Ronaldo or De Gea! 

Too many average players, on too much money! 

I Don't know which was worse - Pogba's performance or his stupid new haircut!