IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 
Masculine MONDAY

Spoiler

roBbCph.jpg

9aBB7DV.jpg

UBZ5UaX.jpg

kmw4iT2.jpg

r73xisn.jpg

GMU4Q43.jpg

VBVHPNJ.jpg

zHCRem5.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week. See yourself getting stronger, & living a fulfilling, happier & healthier life.

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 4

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 

THIN Tuesday

Reveal hidden contents

vUXTy5r.jpg

TqeuQYW.jpg

6F2a9eU.jpg

c2fglb0.jpg

LUC32bW.jpg

awUgcdk.jpg

mPWEEYA.jpg

dDDjmkP.jpg

U5U5utp.jpg

n3JzWJ6.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! Here’s to a beautiful day of love, peace, & the sweet inspirations of joy. Happy Tuesday!

giphy.gif

god damn GIF

Good Morning Psychos!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Casiusco said:

I don't know if I am the only one, but the problems of international transport, and the fact that everything goes slower, and fewer editions arrive... it gives me the feeling that I appreciate and value more when something arrives.

And the hype is bigger waiting.

Lenny.gif

Yep, same deal here, mate.

6 minutes ago, Trianna said:

GUYS! I got a cold and am now in dire need of some pity!

Sick 1980S Tv GIF by absurdnoise

%E9%A2%A8%E9%82%AA-%E7%9C%8B%E7%97%85.gi

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Trianna said:

GUYS! I got a cold and am now in dire need of some pity!

Sick 1980S Tv GIF by absurdnoise

Dear Trianna.

We are worried about you. A lot. In your situation, cold, and so sensitive, it's possible that -just by not reaching out and taking the television remote...- you end up watching a movie involuntarily, being able to find some pleasant surprise that you would not have found otherwise, but... also some undesirable movie that you will end up becoming fond of.

And what's worse, you'll end up buying it later, even if it's horrible, just because it made you feel good one bad fragile afternoon.

And yes, we are concerned. Absolutely.

Because between having a cold and seeing yourself buying a Sandra Bullock figure there is only one step. And it would be terrible.
We boys have it easier, when we feel bad we watch Hugh Grant movies, soon we want to party with him, and we already recover.

But you, there, alone, hunched under the blanket, looking for a handkerchief under a pillow, are easy prey for horrible movies that could even cause you more harm than the Disney Channel to teenagers. And that is a problem.

Be careful. Now your defenses are low. But you already know that when someone has low defenses also have to watch out for two mistakes: bad movies, and overly clever boys/girls.

For now, take good care of yourself, try to see X-Men 1, and internalize that you too can get ahead, and, at most, if you are very very sensitive, and you need any hard drug, go back to see "When Harry meet Sally". We all really like that.

In the meantime, know that we are all totally dejected, broken heart Psychos, putting candles to Morgan Freeman for your recovery.

PD: Yes, we all. Even him. 

giphy.gif

bd7f94d774062b1f2b59bc6761f163bf.gif

tumblr_m9opeqI4Ai1re6hhmo1_250.gif

Edited by Casiusco
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Casiusco said:

Dear Trianna.

We are worried about you. A lot. In your situation, cold, and so sensitive, it's possible that -just by not reaching out and taking the television remote...- you end up watching a movie involuntarily, being able to find some pleasant surprise that you would not have found otherwise, but... also some undesirable movie that you will end up becoming fond of.

And what's worse, you'll end up buying it later, even if it's horrible, just because it made you feel good one bad fragile afternoon.

And yes, we are concerned. Absolutely.

Because between having a cold and seeing yourself buying a Sandra Bullock figure there is only one step. And it would be terrible.
We boys have it easier, when we feel bad we watch Hugh Grant movies, soon we want to party with him, and we already recover.

But you, there, alone, hunched under the blanket, looking for a handkerchief under a pillow, are easy prey for horrible movies that could even cause you more harm than the Disney Channel to teenagers. And that is a problem.

Be careful. Now your defenses are low. But you already know that when someone has low defenses also have to watch out for two mistakes: bad movies, and overly clever boys/girls.

For now, take good care of yourself, try to see X-Men 1, and internalize that you too can get ahead, and, at most, if you are very very sensitive, and you need any hard drug, go back to see "When Harry meet Sally". We all really like that.

In the meantime, know that we are all totally dejected, broken heart Psychos, putting candles to Morgan Freeman for your recovery.

PD: Yes, we all. Even him. 

giphy.gif

bd7f94d774062b1f2b59bc6761f163bf.gif

tumblr_m9opeqI4Ai1re6hhmo1_250.gif

Thank you for your heartfelt concern alas it's too late...in my weakest moment I watched Crazy Stupid Love...lying here helpless with no one around to switch channels for me. When I finally found the strength to switch to Netflix, I got sucked into some korean drama. Send help.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2