IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Trianna said:

Thank you for your heartfelt concern alas it's too late...in my weakest moment I watched Crazy Stupid Love...lying here helpless with no one around to switch channels for me. When I finally found the strength to switch to Netflix, I got sucked into some korean drama. Send help.

Animated GIF

43 minutes ago, Trianna said:

Somehow I guess

the walking dead GIF

is it that bad?

30 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Ohhhhh, I’m not poking that! 

giphy.gif

Cracking Up Lol GIF
Sadly I’m OOR.

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 

THIN Tuesday

Reveal hidden contents

vUXTy5r.jpg

TqeuQYW.jpg

6F2a9eU.jpg

c2fglb0.jpg

LUC32bW.jpg

awUgcdk.jpg

mPWEEYA.jpg

dDDjmkP.jpg

U5U5utp.jpg

n3JzWJ6.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! Here’s to a beautiful day of love, peace, & the sweet inspirations of joy. Happy Tuesday!

giphy.gif

Who did their hair? It's cute.

13 hours ago, Trianna said:

Thank you for your heartfelt concern alas it's too late...in my weakest moment I watched Crazy Stupid Love...lying here helpless with no one around to switch channels for me. When I finally found the strength to switch to Netflix, I got sucked into some korean drama. Send help.

Maybe you need a vaccine, inoculate yourself with the virus -in a positive version- to make you stronger.

If you're still lying on the sofa and feel that need that type of drug, try with:

- Kate & Leopold

- Serendipity

- Nothing hill

- The five year engagement

And if you really need a shock therapy:

- Forgetting Sarah Marshall

- Wedding crashers

- Knocked up

- Intolerable cruelty

- The butterfly effect

- The "Before" trilogy.

And whether you use these drugs or not, if you want to survive that cold it's crucial, vital, and very important that:

- Delete any TV chanel from your TV if it offers you to see "Runaway bride". It's the evil.

- Don't try to think why "My big fat greek wedding" was nominated to the Best Writing Original Screenplay at the Oscars. It may make you crazy and loose your North.

- Don't remember "You've got email" when the Whatsapp sounds in your smartphone. 

- Don't call any former boyfriend/girldfriend/husband/wife after 48 minutes of zapping. It's not necessary. 

- Don't think that your life is going to end with this cold. Sandra Bullock also thought the same looking at her career, and then she made "Gravity".

- Don't see "Pretty woman". If your body asks you to see it, you are starting to have hallucinations. Drink very cold water, or take a cold shower, and if it doesn't work, better ... get drunk and sleep. Two or three days, at least. 

I hope these advertisements can help you a bit.

They are tested.

You can trust! 

PS1: If you're hooked to korean drama, see "The isle" (Seom), by Kim-Ki Duk. It's a great movie, I assure you, but you won't see those dramas again for a while.

PS2: Why are there so few collector's editions of comedies? 

Edited by Casiusco
  • Haha 4

great, my prayers have been answered

Legendary went on Twitter to announce that Dune: Part Two is a go with Warner Bros. “This is only the beginning,” said the studio. “Thank you to those who have experienced [Dune] so far, and those who are going in the days and weeks ahead. We’re excited to continue the journey!” The sequel will release in October 20, 2023.

“I just received news from Legendary that we are officially moving forward with Dune: Part Two,” director Denis Villeneuve said in a statement. “It was a dream of mine to adapt Frank Herbert’s Dune and I have the fans, the cast, and crew, Legendary and Warner Bros. to thank for supporting this dream. This is only the beginning.”

https://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/1199025-dune-part-two-announced-by-legendary-release-date

if the books have their way, now comes "The Lord Of The Desert Planet"

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, CAYENNE-FAHRER said:

great, my prayers have been answered

Legendary went on Twitter to announce that Dune: Part Two is a go with Warner Bros. “This is only the beginning,” said the studio. “Thank you to those who have experienced [Dune] so far, and those who are going in the days and weeks ahead. We’re excited to continue the journey!” The sequel will release in October 20, 2023.

“I just received news from Legendary that we are officially moving forward with Dune: Part Two,” director Denis Villeneuve said in a statement. “It was a dream of mine to adapt Frank Herbert’s Dune and I have the fans, the cast, and crew, Legendary and Warner Bros. to thank for supporting this dream. This is only the beginning.”

https://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/1199025-dune-part-two-announced-by-legendary-release-date

if the books have their way, now comes "The Lord Of The Desert Planet"

Great news!

I saw it last night at the movies, and had a lot of fun. I liked. It's a great movie.

A doubt for experts in Dune, or habitual followers of its history: how many movies can they make following this story? two or more?

I never read one of the Herbert's books.

• Like 3

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Casiusco:

Great news!

I saw it last night at the movies, and had a lot of fun. I liked. It's a great movie.

A doubt for experts in Dune, or habitual followers of its history: how many movies can they make following this story? two or more?

I never read one of the Herbert's books.

as far as I know there are 3 books I haven't read it either, but I've learned that the first book isn't quite finished yet

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, CAYENNE-FAHRER said:

as far as I know there are 3 books I haven't read it either, but I've learned that the first book isn't quite finished yet

Then we will fave several films, not only two....

It's a good thing because I really liked the movie and I want more. But it's also bad thing because if you want a good OC-type pack with the whole saga, you're going to have to wait a long time. :) 

• Like 3

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Casiusco:

Then we will fave several films, not only two....

It's a good thing because I really liked the movie and I want more. But it's also bad thing because if you want a good OC-type pack with the whole saga, you're going to have to wait a long time. :) 

especially expensive, see Lord of the Rings,The Hobbits

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, CAYENNE-FAHRER said:

especially expensive, see Lord of the Rings,The Hobbits

It's true.

And that we still don't know the final price of the gold edition...

The good news is that if the costs of international mernchadise transport in general continue to rise and rise, soon we will be able to fight with an empty suitcase to Asia, bring some editions, know new places, and it will still be cheaper. ;) 

In Spain news comes out every day of industries affected by this, and how high transport costs are going to make many products more expensive.

Edited by Casiusco
  • Like 2

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Casiusco:

It's true.

And that we still don't know the final price of the gold edition...

The good news is that if the costs of international mernchadise transport in general continue to rise and rise, soon we will be able to fight with an empty suitcase to Asia, bring some editions, know new places, and it will still be cheaper. ;) 

In Spain news comes out every day of industries affected by this, and how high transport costs are going to make many products more expensive.

yes, you're right, but at some point the shot backfires

• Like 2

🥤Top of the day to ya, going to be ️ cool today here my friends... good day there, VEUM here❣️🙏:)🤠

Chandler Bing Friends GIF by Nick At Nite

I could use anyone’s prayers 🙏 that does pray, cause my only sister is in ICU in Reno, NV & I’m thousand of miles away and can not get out to her 😢 

Edited by Veum
  • Sad 4

5 minutes ago, Veum said:

🥤Top of the day to ya, going to be ️ cool today here my friends... good day there, VEUM here❣️🙏:)🤠

I could use anyone’s prayers 🙏 that doe pray, cause my only sister is in ICU in Reno, NV & I’m thousand of miles away and can not get out to her 😢 

oh mate that is sh1t you are both in my thoughts and sending best thoughts and wishes to her and you 🙏

Nervous Love You GIF by Hallmark Channel

basil 👍

Edited by Basil
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Veum said:

I could use anyone’s prayers 🙏 that does pray, cause my only sister is in ICU in Reno, NV & I’m thousand of miles away and can not get out to her 😢 

Healing prayers for your sister my friend🙏🙏🙏 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Veum said:

My best wishes for your sister and you.

:( 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1