IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

1 hour ago, Pbsw23 said:

Now whoโ€™s a ghost bro?! Happy Easter Fella. ๐Ÿ‘ป

Hahaha, mate I've been obsessed with me new TV show.ย 

ย 

Breaking bad is fantastic, how it slipped through the net years ago I'll never know. Must of been to pre occupied being a top shagg... (You get me๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚)ย 

ย 

Happy Easter to your side too mate, relax and stick Aquaman or something on. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’ช

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Pbsw23 said:

Spent the day in the garden yesterday, likewise will do so again today.

You can almost forget weโ€™re social distancing when youโ€™re satย chilling in the back garden, sat in theย sun with a nice cold one ๐Ÿบ ๐Ÿ‘

ย 

1 hour ago, Pbsw23 said:

what are your opinions on Puma Speed vs Mountune mate? ๐Ÿค”

Iโ€™m constantly doing PCM updates for bad running faults or to cure a new problem that Ford wants toย rectify.
ย 

Iโ€™m not a fan of remaps myselfย as in previous experience they can put the engine andย turbo under too much load. You should be ok tho ifย you service your car regularly and donโ€™t absolutely rag the arse off it every time you drive.ย But I haveย seen turbos blow and engines stars smoking/burning oil. If I was to chooseย one the Puma speed is the safer option-ย this is because you can reprogram the pcm back to factory setting -ย Also if your car need a recall (pcm update) you can override the remap to cure a running issue - but bear in mind you loose the remapย 
ย 

ย 

2 hours ago, Pbsw23 said:

t? ๐Ÿ˜œ

@Veumย Your constant daily hauls just amaze me! Your โ€œto watchโ€ pile must be massive.

ย 

I was thinking exactly the same thing,ย especially with you spending so much time on MP ๐Ÿคฃ

ย 

2 hours ago, Pbsw23 said:

e? ๐Ÿค”

@Scary Hairย Good morning Ann, I hope youโ€™re staying safe in those aisle

Hope you are doing well Ann? My mother in law works in a busy Morrisonโ€™s supermarket. Think sheโ€™s been finding it very stressful dealing with so many customers. Sheโ€™s had some bad cases of frustrated customers arguing over certain items and not sticking to the 2m distances. Thinks sheโ€™s missing the grand kids too

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

• Like 5

50 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

it slipped through the net years ago

15ABDB89-01B9-408F-9260-B64671D0E665.gif.498bc9fbad3de2085fad8ff055317447.gif

ย 

E4405D0D-9949-4923-BA9D-E3EA55886D3A.gif.64a3a9d9968b5a6fb5a25bbc45e7fe5e.gif

ย 

362BD8DE-7D9B-4E71-BC4E-2A3E940D5FA0.gif.d8ab7ce40f722a7b96d4d287cb1ad423.gif

ย 

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

ย 

50 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

Breaking bad is fantastic,

9B1B6373-6B10-4B06-A028-F193F24A56B5.gif.61d99767939ca9009a3129b9de08e080.gif

ย 

ย 

B093C4E4-4636-439B-917F-EB471C08AD37.gif.dc8f45b51327667651b9fe05a999edf0.gif

ย 

Itโ€™s been hard not to give any spoilers away! So much left to happen in the last 2 seasons. Let me know when youโ€™ve finished it mate so we can have a proper discussion ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘

ย 

You have brought back some funny moments tho ....

ย 

44484E90-4A04-46B3-B216-829703F7393E.gif.0a6e7bd7a29e18eb13f2ce0198c74e61.gif

Think I need to watch it again soon........

ย 

64BF7060-EB55-4820-922C-8A8048834982.gif.ae0dbed36937b671ded4ac83017ed3fa.gif

ย 

ย 

Edited by RileyLad
  • Like 5
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

My mother is in a similar situation as you guys partners because she actually works in a hospita

Sorry to hear your mother in law is directly in the danger zone. This outbreak is effecting us all, some more seriously than others. Very brave of her getting up everyday and going into work knowing the risks. Hope she is getting all the proper safety equipment that is needed.

ย 

She told me that do to the hospital being under staffed for this virus that the bosses have been asking doctors & nurses to come back out of retirement & she said that they may try & force them to help the doctors with the sick. Itโ€™s the same problem that your wife is dealing with

I donโ€™t think itโ€™s fair asking people to do a job they are not trained to do, just shows they must be desperate. Bringing in retired Doctors and nurses is understandably but again due to their age they are at higher risk too.

ย 

On a different note I didnโ€™t realize it was Easter weekend

I completely forgot this too being stuck here in limbo - thankfully my Mrs is on the ball ๐Ÿคฃ

• Like 4

1 hour ago, RileyLad said:

I donโ€™t think itโ€™s fair asking people to do a job they are not trained to do, just shows they must be desperate. Bringing in retired Doctors and nurses is understandably but again due to their age they are at higher risk too.

@RileyLad

ย 

I agree I donโ€™t think itโ€™s fair either, & the possibility of forcing employees who are not properly trained could create even more problems. My mother said the same thing about the retired doctors and nurses, being older they are definitely at risk.ย 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Pbsw23 said:

๐Ÿ˜œ

@Veumย Your constant daily hauls just amaze me! Your โ€œto watchโ€ pile must be massive. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

ย 

ย 

๐Ÿ˜œย I can stop putting up my pics if you all want me too @Pbsw23,ย yeesh...

ย 

... They will put my unwatchedย movies ย ๐ŸŽฅ in my grave โšฐ๏ธ haha!๐Ÿ˜›

ย 

john c. mcginley laughing GIF

ย 

ย 

2 hours ago, RileyLad said:

ย 

I was thinking exactly the same thing,ย especially with you spending so much time on MP ๐Ÿคฃ

ย 

ย 

You @RileyLadย anotherย Debbie Downer... do you just want me to do nothing here on MP, yeesh.ย ๐Ÿ˜‡

ย 

Rachel Dratch Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

ย 

4 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Onย a different note I didnโ€™t realize it was Easter weekendย ๐Ÿ˜‚.ย 

ย I had plans to run to the store to restock on a few items, but I may not go out now. It maybe to busy given the holiday & from what Iโ€™ve seen & heard people in my area havenโ€™t really been following the social distancing rule.
ย 

I hope that everyone is staying safe as possible & Hereโ€™s to everyone apart of this community having a Sweet Saturday!

ย 

Oh my my friend @Hollywood E Rockย you also forgot that it is HIS day๐Ÿ™ย always,ย what in the world ๐ŸŒŽ are we becoming, I have to give another YEESH!๐Ÿ™„

ย 

Has GIF by memecandy

Edited by Veum
  • Haha 3

Hi there @Pbsw23 ;

Almost neglected responding to your query, oops.

So, yes, quite enjoying some great anime series lately.

I finished "Hellsing" a while back and started into "Vampire Hunter D" (again, mostly so I can appreciate "Bloodlust" a bit more).

Ideally, next up is ...๐Ÿฅ..." Legend of the Galactic Heroes". (I think Nils has started without me...heh). ๐Ÿคผโ€โ™‚๏ธ

ย 

I should mention, I remembered picking up the series "The Strain", so I've been catching episodes of it frequently as well.

Very cool creature feature.ย  ๐Ÿ™‚

ย 

The Strain Season 2

ย 

edit: actually, gonna sneak "Castlevania" S-1 & 2 into the fray before LotGH to keep with my spooky tooth theme...๐Ÿง›โ€โ™‚๏ธ

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 4

12 hours ago, RileyLad said:

You can almost forget weโ€™re social distancing when youโ€™re satย chilling in the back garden, sat in theย sun with a nice cold one ๐Ÿบ ๐Ÿ‘

ย 

Iโ€™m constantly doing PCM updates for bad running faults or to cure a new problem that Ford wants toย rectify.
ย 

Iโ€™m not a fan of remaps myselfย as in previous experience they can put the engine andย turbo under too much load. You should be ok tho ifย you service your car regularly and donโ€™t absolutely rag the arse off it every time you drive.ย But I haveย seen turbos blow and engines stars smoking/burning oil. If I was to chooseย one the Puma speed is the safer option-ย this is because you can reprogram the pcm back to factory setting -ย Also if your car need a recall (pcm update) you can override the remap to cure a running issue - but bear in mind you loose the remapย 
ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Hope you are doing well Ann? My mother in law works in a busy Morrisonโ€™s supermarket. Think sheโ€™s been finding it very stressful dealing with so many customers. Sheโ€™s had some bad cases of frustrated customers arguing over certain items and not sticking to the 2m distances. Thinks sheโ€™s missing the grand kids too

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Morrisons IS crazyย  as are all the supermarkets .Theย  simple fact that would solve so much is LEAVE THE FECKIN PHONE IN YOUR POCKET OR BAG . ONLY USE IT IN STORE WHEN YOU NEED TO CONFIRM WHAT YOU NEED WITH SOMEONE .ย  THEN YOU MIGHT SEE YES SEE THE FECIN ARROWS ON THE FECKIN FLOOR .

ย 

What else I am picking up is the fact that Shop workers , cleaners , the what is has been coincided in the past to be low skilled is now being more valued as ALL LIFE AND JOBS should be .

ย 

TO HEALTH CARE WORKERS AND THERE FAMILIES OVER ALL NATIONALITIESย 

ย 

ย 

Ufc 205 Thank You GIF by UFC

ย 

ย 

TO THE REST OF US . WHERE WE CAN STAY AT HOME SAVE LIVESย 

ย 

Arnold Schwarzenegger Stay At Home GIF

ย 

ย 

• Like 5

• โ˜… Administrators โ˜…

ย Greeting Cards Easter GIF by echilibrultau

English room. I hope you all have a good time and take part in our terrific Easter Egg Hunt

ย 

Besides that MP V2 is celebration its 3rd Anniversary TODAY

Happy Birthday GIF by Justin

Please check out the celebration here

maybe some of you want to post a little message ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Like 4

Anotherย morning, anotherย day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpYย 
SEXYย SUNDAY

Spoiler

4drLCC1.jpg
ย 

UjbXQUx.jpg

ย 

scVZw7F.jpg

T9PyLiH.jpg

ย 

W24B5yy.jpg
IMG_8045.jpg.7e43251a0b8694c6f018f96d58a8cf41.jpg
dF1KpgY.jpg

pvBDd0j.jpg

PFbX1Oc.jpg

z0pmEci.jpg

ย 

YBwBOLn.jpg

ย 

ou0AcjT.png

nxMlVBf.jpg

ย 

gE8m4kM.jpg

ย 

9QhgnlG.jpg

ย 

Good Morning Psychos & Happy Easter! Hope you all are doing well today. Hereโ€™s to everyone having a Wonderful Sunday.

ย 

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

tell you what peeps sun is streaming thru windows, the windows are all open can just hear the birds co coooing and the street seems in immense sound of peace and tranquility here. no cars running up down the road it is so nice for a change.

ย 

im feeling nice and relaxed and so calm right now.

ย 

for every one else

tumblr_pqbf5iMnOc1toamj8o1_400.gif

ย 

ย 

for @Veumย and @Trianna

293539194043201.gif?to=crop&r=256

ย 

basilย :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 4