IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

29 minutes ago, Veum said:

🥤Morning here @Basil watching a tribute to the great KENNY ROGERS on A & E channel BIOGRAPHY right now... how ya doing friend?😷

&

34D6B59D-C6E6-4A09-915E-983F3CCF7AA6.gif.42b7070f587af2a08b0de527ac847167.gif  

3E491496-85A2-42FF-90B6-ACD722630DD8.gif.564ca3d13221db5f757bf048f06cc087.gif

yes not to bad, have to leave in a bit to pick wife up from work. but the sun is shining and birds are tweeting so be a nice drive.

have some fresh air at least. just wish she was at home but unfortunately there work load is not dropping off yet reckon they got 3 weeks worth still.

be glad when they furlough her and she is safe.

as we tipped over 10,000 deaths on sunday it is on my mind.

basil 👍

• Like 2

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

@Pbsw23 @Hollywood E Rock @Basil LOVE A HEATED DISCUSSION. WHAT I MISS..... 😂😂

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

@Robertm89

Oh nothing really, just me laying the smack down

giphy.gif

on our friendly neighbor @Pbsw23 

See a question was asked in the “silly question thread” DC or Marvel. Pbsw23 picked wrong & basically called out any Psycho who didn’t see things his way. Wellllllllllllllllll

giphy.gif

I was left with no other choice but to answer his challenge. For I know the one true, Truth! DC over Marvel 😂.

It was a great battle

giphy.gif

& @Basil was almost a casualty of our battle 😂, but he will make it. I don’t know if the thread will be the same after our great battle, but rest assured the good guy won!

giphy.gif

🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

@Hollywood E Rock Woah Woah Woah Bro....

giphy.gif

Is that how DC heroes celebrate their victories? By making them up?! 😂

@Pbsw23

giphy.gif

pssssssssst....... in order to sell more comics, they killed your boy. Superman died Yo.🤣

image.jpeg.5655354fef846ea7883468a7a6514610.jpeg

Killing The Greatest Superhero ever was at the time the Boldest thing to ever happen in comics. The whole world cried in pain as if Superman really existed in our world. It was genius!! The move to do such a thing was so big that even now in modern day the tactic Is still used in both companies. 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

Attention fellow Psychos !

We thought it would be a good time now to advertise the prizes you dedicated egg hunters are working so hard for.

We hope these awesome prizes will entice more people to participate in our event and hope to see many screenshots submitted come the deadline.

To remind you all, 3 winners will be able to select one item among those offered (1st place gets first pick, then 2nd and so on). 

Many thanks to John @Masterblaster Ann @Scary Hair  & KS @ksosk for putting up these amazing prizes 🙏

Now go find some eggs! 😃

MEDIA PSYCHOS T-SHIRT (SIZE XL)

940970189_MPTeeWhiteXL.jpg.b20f9d5b37946

MEDIA PSYCHOS EXCLUSIVE FAUX LEATHER CARD HOLDER

Cardholder.jpg.56858039d042d902061b406b6

KSL02 (5 PACK) HDZETA SILVER LABEL BOXSET PROTECTIVE SLIPCOVERS

720156110_MPSILVERLABELPROTECTIVESLIPCOV

CAPTAIN MARVEL PAGER

AvengersEndgameCaptainMarvelPagerBiper30

DONNIE DARKO UK ARROW STEELBOOK

11566066-9034521390890022.jpg

MEDIA PSYCHOS 2019 PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP CARD (BLANK)

thumbnail_IMG_6446.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Trianna said:

tenor.gif

Guten Morg...oh wrong thread *ahem* good morning

i just say morning as i cant go far as good as fell like dogs poo, was watching film last night finished about 1 am forgetting i had to be up 5am for my wife.

and the other issue is once awake i cant go back to sleep either, maybe a nap this afternoon may be on the cards yet 🤒

tired morning GIF by LookHUMAN

basil :)

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Basil said:

i just say morning as i cant go far as good as fell like dogs poo, was watching film last night finished about 1 am forgetting i had to be up 5am for my wife.

and the other issue is once awake i cant go back to sleep either, maybe a nap this afternoon may be on the cards yet 🤒

tired morning GIF by LookHUMAN

basil :)

Pretty much in the same boat...was just rolling around in bed and when I fell asleep the alarm rang...so now my bags under my eyes have bags under them

tenor.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY

WET Wednesday

Spoiler

ySwrroz.jpg

hvS2899.jpg

CdTwdFW.jpg

Cw6GHJP.jpg

9xLScni.png

J9TWGbh.jpg

nx5a06o.jpg

ADvvoyy.jpg

HKV4J9h.jpg

HleWxxt.jpg

S4EVE5x.jpg

gmhXE65.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! I hope you all are doing well today. @Basil @Trianna Hope you guys are able to shake off the sleepiness. I hate feeling sluggish after a lousy sleep, sometimes it takes hours after to feel back on your feet.

@RAK If I’m remembering correctly you gave me the idea a while ago for Wet Wednesday so cheers my friend 🤙🏾.

Here’s to us all having a Wonderful Wednesday!

giphy.gif

• Haha 6