IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

right also just wanted to put this up for all the medical staff and supermarket workers and lorry drivers etc from round the world, that keeping us all going whoever they are.

simply doing a super job ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

click on video to watch song 👍

basil 👍

Edited by Basil
  • Like 3

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, StrikerEureka79 said:

Robertm89 

does this mean manta lab won’t exist anymore and this is there new website?

It kind of still is Manta but there releases are now being handled by the friend of the guy who used to run it. @Basil can explain better then me. It still is a manta product but they've changed to this site from the old manta website. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

It kind of still is Manta but there releases are now being handled by the friend of the guy who used to run it. @Basil can explain better then me. It still is a manta product but they've changed to this site from the old manta website. 

Ah ok cool and there kicking it off with two good titles Joker and Once Upon A Time In Hollywood but there is a title missing Joker is ME#29 and Once Upon A Time In Hollywood is ME#27 where is ME#28 lol...

• Like 1

@StrikerEureka79 yes basically john of manta lab is tied up more with his new wb business in hk. so his m8 is running for him on the new website, i am lead to believe all design side of things and such like is still handled by john, he is saying quality etc wont change etc.

so the new chap deals with all the rest of it for him. as john just doesnt have all the time to deal with it all as he once did.

basil 👍

• Thanks 3

24 minutes ago, Basil said:

@StrikerEureka79 yes basically john of manta lab is tied up more with his new wb business in hk. so his m8 is running for him on the new website, i am lead to believe all design side of things and such like is still handled by john, he is saying quality etc wont change etc.

so the new chap deals with all the rest of it for him. as john just doesnt have all the time to deal with it all as he once did.

basil 👍

Thanks @Basil and @Robertm89 for the information.. so collectong.com is the new site where you can order all mantalab products and the old website will not be In use anymore?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

right we now today as of now we the uk passes 10,000 death today i am ashamed to say. the highest in europe so far.

then i see a nhs nurse video in the park on the news tonight having to shame idiots into going home.

message is simple stay at home, please.

video below

so time for samuel to speak again in case no one has seen the message yet :D

basil B|

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I know we have many fans of Lord Of The Rings here so wanted to share this bit with you;

This was a stand-alone British (?) Actors Guild production that serves as am intermediary film that accounts for the activities of Gollum and Aragorn between The Hobbit and The Fellowship Of The Ring.

I've known about this flik for a few years now, my apologies for being tardy if you are just discovering this but I assure you, the wait was worth it.

This is EXCELLENT!  🤩

(To my knowledge, it has yet to be cut on disc).

The Hunt for Gollum:

• Like 3

• ★ Administrators ★
10 hours ago, StrikerEureka79 said:

@extantsrevenge next week when does the preorders start for BB#22-25 as they are going to start them all at the same time it says the 16th in my email but there preorders always start on a Monday 8pm? 

Only asking you as your Mr Filmarena...lol 

Thanks

Yes still collectible Pre-Orders always start on the Monday before the actual sale (if any are left for that).

Greeting Cards Easter GIF by echilibrultau

Monday to you all.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

the hdzeta shazam has now closed, and now @DodgyDave starts to go round with his bat xD 

1. to beat those that didn't update and giving out the consequences xD

2. in a while he brings out that bloody bat (he never cleans the old mess of it) to start chasing up invoices once they all been sent. (not that i know when that will be)

it has been said dave was once seen in a film quite a famous film.

in fact i found a clip of what he did as the bear jew but now bestows upon, his prey xD 

basil xD

• Haha 8

2 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

Yes still collectible Pre-Orders always start on the Monday before the actual sale (if any are left for that).

Greeting Cards Easter GIF by echilibrultau

Monday to you all.

Yeah ok cool thank you but what I was actually asking was does the start of preorders for BB#22-25 actually start tonight or is it next week?

Edited by StrikerEureka79

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 
Masculine MONDAY

Spoiler

Lk9yigD.jpg

KidSowv.jpg

bj58qKJ.jpg

8babvjP.jpg

fsbqgM5.jpg

vXPiqP2.jpg

jnuzT4U.jpg

FTF66PR.jpg

O5S8joL.jpg

zlXCJ1L.jpg

KzPpqrA.jpg

GwtwQpR.jpg

Good Morning to all the members of the greatest community on the internet. I hope you are all well & Easter was pleasant. For all the wonderful post I make geared towards the male Psychos I figured it would be fair to make a post geared toward our lady Psychos so I present Masculine Monday. @Scary Hair @Trianna you are the two lovely lady Psychos I know the most so I hope you ladies enjoy the photos I posted. Erica helped me pick them out 😁

Here’s to everyone having a Marvelous Monday!

giphy.gif

• Like 3