IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

Well yesterday I had a new empty leather wallet turn up am so happy atm

Just need cards to turn up this week 😆

Happy Fun GIF by reactionseditor

Then start getting back to normal 

Hate this has been such a pain in the bum.

Having to rely on parents to buy your food has been a pain.

Not they have moaned at all.

Basil 👍

• Like 6

You know, that feeling when you've been saying "...I'll do it tomorrow, I'll do it tomorrow..." day after day, and today in the morning still in bed you think: "Come on, that's it, today I'll do it... no more wait...", and you wake up with all the enthusiasm, energí, high hopes, you will enjoy your day outside... and.... just today... the weather is bad and you can't do it.

And probably this means that autumn has come. No more opportunities. :( 

Now try to imagine me when I looked out my window: 

7PvH.gif

anchorman-the-legend-of-ron-burgundy.gif

200w.gif?cid=82a1493byur7h1z4qrcwfgdh79r

Good luck on your Sunday!

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Casiusco said:

You know, that feeling when you've been saying "...I'll do it tomorrow, I'll do it tomorrow..." day after day, and today in the morning still in bed you think: "Come on, that's it, today I'll do it... no more wait...", and you wake up with all the enthusiasm, energí, high hopes, you will enjoy your day outside... and.... just today... the weather is bad and you can't do it.

7PvH.gif

Tired Tv Land GIF by TV Land Classic

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Basil said:

Well yesterday I had a new empty leather wallet turn up am so happy atm

Just need cards to turn up this week 😆

Happy Fun GIF by reactionseditor

Then start getting back to normal 

Hate this has been such a pain in the bum.

Having to rely on parents to buy your food has been a pain.

Not they have moaned at all.

Basil 👍

Glad things are getting back to normal 👍

I also can't tell if that last line is sarcasm or not. I know my Dad would be giving me crap about it throughout (out of love of course) 😉

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Casiusco said:

7PvH.gif

Ah, yes - "Tomorrow". I think that's my motto. I'd go into more detail but, ya know, maybe tomorrow 😆

...And, c'mon, autumn is the best time of year! You have great holidays and the excitement of Christmas creeping in. The stifling heat and humidity starts to clear out and is replaced with fresh, cool air. That chill makes you feel ALIVE! It's easily my favorite season. 

Don't cry look at that bright...tomorrow!

200.gif

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Reagh said:

Congratulations @GuyIncognit0 on 1000 posts! Well done buddy! Thank you for all of your contributions to this community! 

CE5C9755-DB84-4489-9E3D-AC0265EE496A.gif.a2452065e436466e081fb20b60d58101.gif

36 minutes ago, Gary K said:

Well done @GuyIncognit0!  Congratulations and thanks so much for all you contribute!!  Keep it up!

200.gif

Thanks!

It took me a while to get going but I'm happy to be here!

• Like 3

An MP etiquette question.

I bought and received the MantaLab ZS Justice League Full Slip from the GB.  Thanks MP team.   I like one of the lentis that is currently available in the MP store better than my full slip.

If I buy one of the ZSJL lentis from the MP store, and sell my full slip on eBay, would that be cool with this community?  Is there another venue for trading or selling this within the community?  We vinyl collectors hate flippers (those who buy only to sell).  Not sure how it is here in a situation like this.

I hope this is a valid question, I haven't really seen much convo about selling/trading GB purchases, but figured someone would let me know if there are unspoken (or spoken) rules here.  Since this was my first GB, wanna make sure I stay in bounds.  I know, I know, I should just buy both!!!!  I promised myself I wouldn't double dip.  :)

Also would probably be good for some other newbies to read the answers.

Thanks!

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, BreakBeatDJ said:

An MP etiquette question.

I bought and received the MantaLab ZS Justice League Full Slip from the GB.  Thanks MP team.   I like one of the lentis that is currently available in the MP store better than my full slip.

If I buy one of the ZSJL lentis from the MP store, and sell my full slip on eBay, would that be cool with this community?  Is there another venue for trading or selling this within the community?  We vinyl collectors hate flippers (those who buy only to sell).  Not sure how it is here in a situation like this.

I hope this is a valid question, I haven't really seen much convo about selling/trading GB purchases, but figured someone would let me know if there are unspoken (or spoken) rules here.  Since this was my first GB, wanna make sure I stay in bounds.  I know, I know, I should just buy both!!!!  I promised myself I wouldn't double dip.  :)

Also would probably be good for some other newbies to read the answers.

Thanks!

@BreakBeatDJ Selling a copy in your possession on the secondary market (like eBay) is just fine. However, members are NOT permitted to sell or trade on MP due to regulations we must comply with. - Ken

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2