IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, ajames212 said:

Stabbed bye my ex. 🤣  how fitting. I'd rather be ripped apart bye frankenstein 

4 minutes ago, nathan_s82 said:

Thrown in a wood chipper by my evil twin! That would be ironic because indont have a twin. 16 Days to Halloween!

1 minute ago, Reagh said:

I always new it would end this way. 
Forced to listen to Justin Bieber by angry dwarves. 

Hanged by…

justin bieber GIF 🤣

• Haha 4

Hey did anyone see these the film vault range from Zavvi? Or zavvi has them I'm not sure which. They have 4 different ones. 1917, scarface, goodfellas. Also There is a blade runner @deckard99.  Just to let you know. I'm sure you were aware already.       https://us.zavvi.com/4k/blade-runner-the-film-vault-range-4k-ultra-hd-includes-blu-ray/14005751.html

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, ajames212 said:

Hey did anyone see these the film vault range from Zavvi? Or zavvi has them I'm not sure which. They have 4 different ones. 1917, scarface, goodfellas. Also There is a blade runner @deckard99.  Just to let you know. I'm sure you were aware already.       https://us.zavvi.com/4k/blade-runner-the-film-vault-range-4k-ultra-hd-includes-blu-ray/14005751.html

*SEE…

Special Editions

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
35 minutes ago, ajames212 said:

Yes, the artwork on these look quite nice. Hopefully the quality will be ok. I'm not expecting premium, these look closer to ToC type quality, except with digipaks instead of steels. I picked up Blade Runner, of course! 😅

We have release threads for them.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Veum said:

image.thumb.png.086ca64da65ceb5e04d026cd041142dc.png

well presuming using the letters of our partners as they are usually the ones to kill us xD 

so in my case its tickled by evil care bears, which sounds about right xD 

or if i use my wifes madien names

its tickled by vampires.

but i do know she has a love of care bears so think that is more fitting xD 

basil :D

• Haha 4

• ★ Administrators ★
Just now, BreakBeatDJ said:

Football is on the big screen (muted), listening to Jazz Dispensary Gary Bartz vinyl, surfing some MP goodies.  Great afternoon so far!

Very similar here….kids are napping, Jets aren’t losing yet and I’m on my iPad cruising around MP….

• Like 3