IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you remember when I recently commented on someone who proudly told that she had thrown her husband's film editions in the trash because they took up too much space?

Today another person who was also there that day has looked to my collection and told me: "maybe you should do the same".

And I have thought:

200w.gif?cid=82a1493bmt471lh1u1e7o39p2y5

cc85170e-1169-4c5d-b541-9909720762e9

old-lady-fall.gif

tumblr_meblomXDkA1qf1aoao1_500.gif

But since I'm a very sensible, well-educated, and courteous guy, I replied: "I appreciate the suggestion, but, honestly, I don't mean to."

200w.gif?cid=82a1493bm3mpy7a3iyhky1ihdqt

Have a good weekend!

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Casiusco said:

Do you remember when I recently commented on someone who proudly told that she had thrown her husband's film editions in the trash because they took up too much space?

Today another person who was also there that day has looked to my collection and told me: "maybe you should do the same".

And I have thought:

old-lady-fall.gif

But since I'm a very sensible, well-educated, and courteous guy, I replied: "I appreciate the suggestion, but, honestly, I don't mean to."

Have a good weekend!

MEDIA NERDS RULE!!! 🙌 

one of us GIF robert carradine comedy GIF 

Happy Pumped Up GIF by Universal Pictures Home Entertainment

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Casiusco said:

And I have thought:

old-lady-fall.gif

Have a good weekend!

Wow, you handled that with much more grace than I would have. I would have just said one thing...

Go Away GIF

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Boilersteel said:

Well from the MRI the first pop in my knee was a complete tear of my acl 😢,  the second pop was a lateral meniscus tear, and just for kicks I also have a grade 2 mcl injury.  In other words I totally destroyed my knee 😞

Oh @Boilersteel I’m absolutely so sorry to hear of your injuries my friend, please take care of what you can with yourself. 🤗 😞 

Charlie Brown Hug GIF

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Boilersteel said:

Well from the MRI the first pop in my knee was a complete tear of my acl 😢,  the second pop was a lateral meniscus tear, and just for kicks I also have a grade 2 mcl injury.  In other words I totally destroyed my knee 😞

Holy cow!!!  That is rough.  That's like professional football player serious.  So so sorry.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
4 hours ago, Boilersteel said:

Just friggin brutal.  Hoping you have the easiest recovery possible.  Ughhhh 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Boilersteel said:

Ah, the "unhappy triad".  I'm very sorry to hear 😧

I wish you the very best in your recovery. I'm sure you'll kick butt in physical therapy!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
1 minute ago, ShadowWarrior said:

Hocus Pocus 2 was great the wife said. I was listening while I was taking pictures for the 80's award lol

I’ll be watching it tomorrow with my wife and 3 year old. - last year “hopicus” (the original Hocus Pocus) was her favorite Halloween movie. 

• Like 3