IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/11/2022 at 11:42 PM, Scary Hair said:

VERY VERY TRUE @Casiusco

For me rule

1 is love of the movie 

2  is gut instinct , collectors intuition, whatever you want to call it that not wanting to feel an Funny Animals Donkey GIF by Storyful

when I see editions in other members hands .

I agree.

The problem is that instinct....

Sometimes can be dangerous. 

Sometimes you end up trusting your instinct, and thinking: "I'm weak"

You probable know what I'm talking about.

3a8c0cb8db6d8f9f9935809a81002d6863eac585v

• Like 2

8 hours ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

Mornin' all.

Welp, my staycation has come to an end. It was a nice few days of having quiet in the house but it's also nice to have my family back.

Even if it gets a little hectic at times...

frustrated parks and recreation GIF

Have a great day!

The most important thing is that in the next few weeks you don't forget that the last days were true.  Not just your imagination.

;) 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

I agree.

The problem is that instinct....

Sometimes can be dangerous. 

Sometimes you end up trusting your instinct, and thinking: "I'm weak"

You probable know what I'm talking about.

3a8c0cb8db6d8f9f9935809a81002d6863eac585v

No as my radar has been true to me so far .

Now I have had it  on the very rare occasion that I have regretted joining a GB and for whatever reason I have been very glad to have held off .

I am incredibly picky and IF somthing does not fit what I want then it can make me Excited Aww GIF by TikTok over the slightest thing .

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

No as my radar has been true to me so far .

Now I have had it  on the very rare occasion that I have regretted joining a GB and for whatever reason I have been very glad to have held off .

I am incredibly picky and IF somthing does not fit what I want then it can make me Excited Aww GIF by TikTok over the slightest thing .

Yes, but... sometimes beauty can make your instinct to fail.

There is beauty that can make you fall to the ground in awe. And feel that you are in its hands. Editions you don't want to have: you need to have.

la-gran-belleza-cartel-1509005373.jpg?cr

It's all in the ability to self-control.

And yes, what you have said is the way. And be consistent with what you think.

Only that... sometimes... beauty... you know.

Sometimes instinct confuses us. Not because we will regret it, but because we shouldn't.

YWUQ.gif

• Like 2

1 hour ago, damships said:

So is anyone's else wallet's broken after the sales today and yesterday?

I only got The Witch 4K, The Northman 4K, and Halloween Shout Factory 4K. I still have the Alfred Hitchcock Set and Godfather steelbooks in my cart, but I have not yet him submit lol

I didn't go too crazy. I mostly grabbed a few 4k titles for premiums that only came with Blu-ray discs. Thankfully that list is getting smaller and smaller and I hopefully can finish it when Black Friday rolls around. 🤞

I was really tempted to grab a DBZ set since it was on sale and I don't own that in any form. I probably would have pulled the trigger if it had better reviews. Too bad Funimation can't really seem to put out a decent release. Oh well, saved me about $100.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, damships said:

So is anyone's else wallet's broken after the sales today and yesterday?

I only got The Witch 4K, The Northman 4K, and Halloween Shout Factory 4K. I still have the Alfred Hitchcock Set and Godfather steelbooks in my cart, but I have not yet him submit lol

Pretty light for me, thank you me 😛

got these on 2 different sales:

AMZ

Castlevania: Season Three (Blu-ray) Castlevania: Season Four (Blu-ray) Groundhog Day 4K (Blu-ray)

Halloween (Blu-ray) A Nightmare on Elm Street Collection (Blu-ray)

GRUV

Universal Classic Monsters: Icons of Horror Collection 4K (Blu-ray) Universal Classic Monsters: Icons of Horror Collection Vol. 2 4K (Blu-ray) The Last Kingdom: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)

• Like 5

Good morning all! The weekend is getting close now...

2 hours ago, BreakBeatDJ said:

Good morning and happy Friday!

For some reason, I can’t like anyone’s posts anymore.  How can I replenish my supply of reactions?

thanks!

I think you only get a certain amount to use within a 24hr period but it should reset the next day. You receive an unlimited amount of reactions when you become a tiered member (gold, platinum, etc). I can't believe it but tier renewal is probably coming up soon-ish. Was it January or February of last year that we re-upped?

You could also adopt @LeGonze's old ways of adding "OOR" (out of reactions) to any of your replies to indicate your desire to react 😆

• Like 4

🥤 Top of the day to ya, going to be ☀️ 🌬 here my friends… good day there Veum here❣️🙏:)🤠

Plenty of sunshine; breezy this afternoon; excessive dry weather will result in a high fire threat

Maybe I’ll try to rake the leaves 🍁 before the wind kicks in 😮💨 

working homer simpson GIF

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
2 hours ago, BreakBeatDJ said:

Good morning and happy Friday!

For some reason, I can’t like anyone’s posts anymore.  How can I replenish my supply of reactions?

thanks!

Getting reactions to your posts and waiting will replenish your “reputation” points.  If you can’t give a reaction you can still post and say it ….

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1