IGNORED

Manta Lab Wonder Woman 1984 (Manta Lab Exclusive #38) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

R1s1ngs0n

• ★ Administrators ★
31 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

I can't justify the Boxset when the film was that bad. Don't want 2 and may get the hdz box one day. Any updates on this @DodgyDave 🤣🤣

FS is the winner (i think) not 100% sure yet.

Like all trilogies, the middle one has traditionally been the worst. From Star Wars original three to the later trilogy. 
From Thor to Thor 3 etc etc. 
Hopefully WW3 will be better, but then it can’t get worse than WW2. 
As for HDz WW2. It’s coming soon. :D

• Haha 10

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

Like all trilogies, the middle one has traditionally been the worst. From Star Wars original three to the later trilogy.

ESB? The worst? That's a hell of a hot take!

Anyway, this is a beautiful release. I'm already signed up for HDZ's but this is really tempting. Normally, I would just go with both and sell one later but the prevailing thoughts on this movie make we wonder if it would be hard to sell/recoup costs later on....ugh

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, DodgyDave said:

The Empire Strikes back is considered by most Star Wars fans and critics, the best of all 9 films by a long long way lol

Pass on this for me though, The full slip is terrible and the only one that contains the film in 3D. Hopefully HDZeta will not make that mistake

Edited by psychoscot
  • Like 1

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, psychoscot said:

The Empire Strikes back is considered by most Star Wars fans and critics, the best of all 9 films by a long long way lol

Pass on this for me though, The full slip is terrible and the only one that contains the film in 3D. Hopefully HDZeta will not make that mistake

I can remember watching ESB in the cinema. It felt like a filler episode to me. 
Much like Cap 3 was effectively the filler from AoU to Infinity and Endgame. 
Decent films in their own right, but clearly just passing through to the finale. 
In my opinion of course. Other opinions are available. :D

• Haha 3

36 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

Decent films in their own right, but clearly just passing through to the finale. 

By that logic Mr. Dodgy, One could argue that the whole MCU was a filler from Iron Man to End Game. 😋😂👍🏼

• Haha 8

1 hour ago, DodgyDave said:

Yeah when considering the movie examples you gave your opinion can be considered strange, but you’re a horse that collects premiums so having a unique opinion comes with the territory.

giphy.gif

• Haha 6

42 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

By that logic Mr. Dodgy, One could argue that the whole MCU was a filler from Iron Man to End Game. 😋😂👍🏼

And so were Godfather II and The Two Towers, 2 completely unnecessary films that did nothing but prolong the inevitable 😜 D-Dave is a hoot, isn't he?

Btw, very happy to see you were able to stay in the Golden family and it doesn't surprise me to find out, once again, that we completely agree on what the best edition is for this particular release.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Yeah when considering the movie examples you gave your opinion can be considered strange, but you’re a horse that collects premiums so having a unique opinion comes with the territory.

giphy.gif

@Hollywood E Rock why are you chastising our ‘Ol horse, I see at the moment you have not even joined our GB huh 🤔 

🤣

New Girl Winston GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Veum said:

@Hollywood E Rock why are you chastising our ‘Ol horse, I see at the moment you have not even joined our GB huh 🤔 

🤣

New Girl Winston GIF by MOODMAN

@Veum

Well judging from these recent released beauty shots, Manta Lab has another home run release on their hands. 

giphy.gif

And even though this release is as beautiful as the movie’s star

giphy.gif

The movie itself is 

giphy.gif

& I can’t bring myself to double dip. I’m going to wait for HDZetas release because they are the true home of premium DC releases.

PS: I know you haven’t seen this movie yet & lately there hasn’t been favorable reviews on it. Don’t worry I know your taste in movies is $HIT 😂 so I’m pretty sure you will enjoy it very much.

giphy.gif

Edited by Hollywood E Rock
  • Haha 7