IGNORED

Manta Lab Wonder Woman 1984 (Manta Lab Exclusive #38) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

R1s1ngs0n

1 minute ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Veum

Well judging from these recent released beauty shots, Manta Lab has another home run release on their hands. 

giphy.gif

And even though this release is as beautiful as the movie’s star

giphy.gif

The movie itself is 

giphy.gif

& I can’t bring myself to double dip. I’m going to wait for HDZetas release because they are the true home of premium DC releases.

PS: I know you haven’t seen this movie yet & lately there hasn’t been favorable reviews on it. Don’t worry I know your taste in movies is $HIT 😂 so I’m pretty sure you will enjoy it very much.

giphy.gif

@Hollywood E Rock you might be right that I will enjoy it, as I’m what everyone considers a film classic connoisseur perfecto 🤣 

film GIF by Beeld en Geluid Labs

• Haha 3

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

And so were Godfather II and The Two Towers, 2 completely unnecessary films that did nothing but prolong the inevitable 😜 D-Dave is a hoot, isn't he?

Btw, very happy to see you were able to stay in the Golden family and it doesn't surprise me to find out, once again, that we completely agree on what the best edition is for this particular release.

Cheers mate. Very glad to remain in the ranks. 

I Do love Mantalab, but I just don’t understand what’s going on with them recently. It seems too me that the lead designer for FS Artwork, must have been a naughty so and so and therefore demoted to lead designer for single lentis?, 🤷🏼‍♂️

Thats Two in a row now Eli..... TWO! Unthinkable.

😂😂😂

Edited by Pbsw23
  • Haha 4

26 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

I Do love Mantalab, but I just don’t understand what’s going on with them recently. It seems too me that the lead designer for FS Artwork, must have been a naughty so and so and therefore demoted to lead designer for single lentis?, 🤷🏼‍♂️

I feel like I'm cheating on my FS. I literally had to go back and add a SL because it keeps catching my eye. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

I Do love Mantalab, but I just don’t understand what’s going on with them recently. It seems too me that the lead designer for FS Artwork, must have been a naughty and therefore demoted to lead designer for single lentis?, 🤷🏼‍♂️

😂😂😂

That's 2 FS in a ROW I like from ML... xDxD

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Veum said:

Butttt @CryoSteel you put it in twice (you need to tell the mods in charge how many you want my friend!)! ;)

image.gif.fd4c247cff0aeae58ee65ad5d213ef26.gif

Oh, did I do that wrong? I was under the impression that if we wanted to switch a slip, then we had to notify the staff in the GB and Info thread, but if we wanted to add to what we already requested, then we placed a second submission. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, CryoSteel said:

Oh, did I do that wrong? I was under the impression that if we wanted to switch a slip, then we had to notify the staff in the GB and Info thread, but if we wanted to add to what we already requested, then we placed a second submission. 

You just ask the staff in charge in the GB and info thread to Delete duplicates you might have made or if you wanted to switch to a different edition then your original request & they will change it for you! :)

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, CryoSteel said:

I think this is correct... Can you guys confirm?? @deckard99 @R1s1ngs0n @extantsrevenge

9 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

I think this is correct... Can you guys confirm?? @deckard99 @R1s1ngs0n @extantsrevenge

I was always under the assumption that you DO NOT submit 2 or more of the same edition requests more then once (duplicates) 🧐...

am I wrong in my assumption guys? 🤷‍♂️ 

Edited by Veum
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

@CryoSteel

I assumed you made a duplicate request for the SL by mistake so I updated to just one.

Ok. To make it clear to members:

IF they are adding something to their "Order" they fill up another request.

IF they are changing editions they ask GB staff to make that change.

Is that correct?? I think that is what @CryoSteel did right??

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

Ok. To make it clear to members:

IF they are adding something to their "Order" they fill up another request.

IF they are changing editions they ask GB staff to make that change.

Is that correct?? I think that is what @CryoSteel did right??

He put 2 separate requests for a SL my friend! ;)

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Veum said:

I was always under the assumption that you DO NOT submit 2 or more of the same edition requests more then once (duplicates) 🧐...

am I wrong in my assumption guys? 🤷‍♂️ 

Oh Yeah, this is correct, but @CryoSteel added a SL to his original request (FS). It wasn't the same edition. Or was it? xD

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Pbsw23 said:

😂😂😂

What sways you away from the FS towards the SL? 

i am torn because I’m all for the front of the SL but the lack of anything on the back puzzles me. I thought you would lean towards a DL but that’s a party foul in your books isn’t it? 😂 do you even have a DL in your collection? 

Edited by Count Dantes
  • Haha 3

37 minutes ago, Count Dantes said:

What sways you away from the FS towards the SL? 

i am torn because I’m all for the front of the SL but the lack of anything on the back puzzles me. I thought you would lean towards a DL but that’s a party foul in your books isn’t it? 😂 do you even have a DL in your collection? 

Quite simply the SL is nicest artwork of the 3 in my opinion, but not slightly... by a country mile!

Not only does the DL have a dull black spine, but what’s with the floating heads? It’s as if the more I look at it, the further apart they get?! 😂

The FS (again in my opinion) is just Awful. And you know how much that hurts me to say. I don’t care what anyone tells me, this is an abomination. Didn’t their mother tell them that “Red & Green should Never be Seen”? 😂😂😂😂

And so, the SL wins by default with some nice artwork & flowing pretty spine. In all honesty, it’s only going to sit collecting dust on my lower shelves anyway. 🤷🏼‍♂️😂

And yes I do have a few DL’s. Where ever there was no FS released. I have 3x Blufans DL & 1x Manta DL. Was FA’s Rocketman & Spiderverse XL slips DL or SL? 🤔 Can’t remember but have those as well.

Edited by Pbsw23
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4