IGNORED

Manta Lab Wonder Woman 1984 (Manta Lab Exclusive #38) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

R1s1ngs0n

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, RAK said:

Well at least you have a water in your fridge.

These studies have uncovered several observations about starvation: An article in Archiv Fur Kriminologie states the body can survive for 8 to 21 days without food and water and up to two months if there's access to an adequate water intake.

So I think I'm good!😉

• Haha 1

• ★ Administrators ★
57 minutes ago, WWCollector said:

Do invoices just go to inbox? 

37 minutes ago, RAK said:

Invoices go to your PP account, and you should get an email notification if you have it set up that way.

@WWCollector

@RAK is correct, they go to your PayPal account. For some reason email notifications don't work for me, so I just check it often (I tend to get a lot of invoices 😅)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, deckard99 said:

@WWCollector

@RAK is correct, they go to your PayPal account. For some reason email notifications don't work for me, so I just check it often (I tend to get a lot of invoices 😅)

@deckard99 thanks - I am pretty excited I am getting the box set. Bring on July !! 

I tried updating my email address in PayPal a while ago but it doesn’t seem to hold ?? 

• Thanks 1

vor 55 Minuten schrieb WWCollector:

@deckard99 thanks - I am pretty excited I am getting the box set. Bring on July !! 

I tried updating my email address in PayPal a while ago but it doesn’t seem to hold ?? 

vor 3 Minuten schrieb UnionJackMix:

Same with me sorry guys, seems like PayPal is the only site that doesn't send notifications (and probably the one I need to most, then again I never get invoices). Sorry for the delay!

So if you don't get notification so come here more often. Most people start to write that they have paid the invoice so you can start looking into your paypal account more often. I never had problem to get email notification from paypal

• Like 1

It would be great if one of the GB pages would mention that invoices have been sent out or something (maybe they have? I can't see that, sorry), after all I stopped reading the replies for weeks because there were all related to chit chat about the release :) It's not like my life revolves only around this one release, there are tons more.

But I very clearly remember the rules state it is the buyer's duty to ensure they pay their invoices when they are sent out.

Edited by UnionJackMix
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, UnionJackMix said:

It would be great if one of the GB pages would mention that invoices have been sent out or something (maybe they have? I can't see that, sorry), after all I stopped reading the replies for weeks because there were all related to chit chat about the release :) It's not like my life revolves only around this one release, there are tons more.

But I very clearly remember the rules state it is the buyer's duty to ensure they pay their invoices when they are sent out.

You have PayPal ?
I suggest getting the app on your phone and make sure your notifications are on.

This way everytime you get an invoice it will pop up on your phone.

Edited by Billy Talent
  • Like 8