IGNORED

Manta Lab Wonder Woman 1984 (Manta Lab Exclusive #38) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

R1s1ngs0n

Just now, Pbsw23 said:

Quite simply the SL is nicest artwork of the 3 in my opinion, but not slightly... by a country mile!

Not only does the DL have a dull black spine, but what’s with the floating heads? It’s as if the more I look at, the further apart they get?! 😂

The FS (again in my opinion) is just Awful. And you know how much that hurts me to say. I don’t care what anyone tells me, this is an abomination. Didn’t their mother tell them the “Red & Green should Never be Seen”? 😂😂😂😂

And so, the SL wins by default with some nice artwork & flowing pretty spine. In all honesty, it’s only going to sit collecting dust on my lower shelves anyway. 🤷🏼‍♂️😂

And yes I do have a few DL’s. Mainly where there was no FS released. I have 3x Blufans DL & 1x Manta DL. Was FA’s Rocketman & Spiderverse XL slips DL or SL? 🤔 Can’t remember but have those as well.

This is everything I wanted it to be and more 😂 👏🏻 thank-you sir. 

Love when everyone shares their opinion. As Uncle Dave says “just an opinion, others are allowed” 

• Haha 4

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, Count Dantes said:

What sways you away from the FS towards the SL? 

i am torn because I’m all for the front of the SL but the lack of anything on the back puzzles me. I thought you would lean towards a DL but that’s a party foul in your books isn’t it? 😂 do you even have a DL in your collection? 

Yeah I'm the same, I like the front of the SL but the back like that has put me on the fullslip.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Quite simply the SL is nicest artwork of the 3 in my opinion, but not slightly... by a country mile!

Not only does the DL have a dull black spine, but what’s with the floating heads? It’s as if the more I look at, the further apart they get?! 😂

The FS (again in my opinion) is just Awful. And you know how much that hurts me to say. I don’t care what anyone tells me, this is an abomination. Didn’t their mother tell them the “Red & Green should Never be Seen”? 😂😂😂😂

And so, the SL wins by default with some nice artwork & flowing pretty spine. In all honesty, it’s only going to sit collecting dust on my lower shelves anyway. 🤷🏼‍♂️😂

And yes I do have a few DL’s. Mainly where there was no FS released. I have 3x Blufans DL & 1x Manta DL. Was FA’s Rocketman & Spiderverse XL slips DL or SL? 🤔 Can’t remember but have those as well.

tenor.gif

I'd rather have a 'plain' back than have the same single character plastered all over again, even if it's a different pose/angle (a growing tendency that frankly annoys me).

It really speaks to the quality of the movie when all you get (and I'm sure many don't mind this at all) is a sexy female star front, back and center.

They can just as well release a special Playboy issue featuring Wonder Woman and stick a 4K disc inside. Would be cheaper, even with a box of tissue thrown in as a bonus.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I quite agree with the opinion of the good of @Pbsw23.

All 3 have their drawbacks: one for the heads, which is what makes me less funny; another for leaving the rear empty and the FS for the strange combination of colors.

So I also think that the best work of art is the SL.

But when also taking into account the obverse, it is what makes me not go only for one.

Colin Farrell Idk GIF

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just placed my order for the Full Slip. I went back and forth many times so just in case some are undecided, here's my reason:

1) One Click? Was to late for it 🤣

2) Full Slip: my choice: the color palette is completely different from the steelbook itself and also quite different from the "painting swirls" steelbook from the ROW and the amazon uk / Eleclerc versions (which I own already)

3) Lenticular Full Slip: was really tempted, love the color palette but: a) there is no real image on the back and b) the color palette is very similar to that of the steelbook

4) Double Lenticular Full Slip: as mentioned by someone earlier, weird black spine and the floaring heads that I cannot unsee 😜

Question: If one buys the OC do they get three sets of cards, three sets of booklets and three sets of postcards?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, UnionJackMix said:

Just placed my order for the Full Slip. I went back and forth many times so just in case some are undecided, here's my reason:

1) One Click? Was to late for it 🤣

2) Full Slip: my choice: the color palette is completely different from the steelbook itself and also quite different from the "painting swirls" steelbook from the ROW and the amazon uk / Eleclerc versions (which I own already)

3) Lenticular Full Slip: was really tempted, love the color palette but: a) there is no real image on the back and b) the color palette is very similar to that of the steelbook

4) Double Lenticular Full Slip: as mentioned by someone earlier, weird black spine and the floaring heads that I cannot unsee 😜

Question: If one buys the OC do they get three sets of cards, three sets of booklets and three sets of postcards?

Thats the cool thing about being a One Clicker....I do not chose I just buy the whole box set🤭
You have to UNDERSTAND...I am a Collector...I collect.

You think I am gonna buy this OC and when Blufans or Hdzeta releases their version I am gonna skip on them...oh no son!
I am gonna Collect them all 😈

You should see me at the store, when I can't decide I just grab em all yolo amirite

tenor (4).gif

Edited by Billy Talent
  • Like 2
  • Haha 8

Just now, Billy Talent said:

Thats the cool thing about being a One Clicker....I do not chose I just buy the whole box set🤭

You think I am gonna buy this OC and when Blufans or Hdzeta releases their version I am gonna skip on them...oh no son!

You should see me at the store, when I can't decide I just grab em all yolo amirite

tenor (4).gif

confused eric cartman GIF by South Park

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, LeGonze said:

I chose Fullslip because:

a) @Pbsw23 Didn’t like it.

b) There’s no b)

c) Why would I need a c) if I don’t even have a b)??

You can pipe down Mr. Zeta. I’m surprised you even know your fronts from your backs! 😂😂😂

But then someone has to buy those FS right..... 🤢😉😂😂 

Edited by Pbsw23
  • Haha 6

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Billy Talent:

tenor (4).gif

Pop Tv Advice GIF by Schitt's Creek
blood drive right decision GIF by SYFY

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3