IGNORED

Show us all your latest Group Buy or other receptions (Steelbook..Digibook ... Digipack ... Collectors ...)

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

🥤Mail Call part 2 this week! 🤠

AEB3703E-D198-419A-AE57-67BD5A2CDDD5.gif.2d682c5291cd349edd51ebcadaa40656.gif

B5D5C785-9063-4BEE-8AAC-3CB2314A3353.gif.ede02d55ffba08c261d5a9a1226480ea.gif

TARGET: (A sale buy 2 get 1 free)

4K UHD/BD

Lock Up

Blade Runner 2049

Mission Impossible: Fallout

Cold Pursuit

Glory

BDs:

The Shakiest Gun in the West

Spider-Man: Far From Home (in/c 48-pg. Mini-Book)

The Addams Family/Addams Family Values

Frank and Jesse

Man Without A Star

The Kid

AMAZON.com

The Scorpion King 4K/BD

AMAZON.co.uk

Homeland The Complete Seventh Season BD

ZAVVI.com

Kong Skull Island 4K/BD/SB

43168E5E-F459-4EB9-B8D2-BAC82AAC341D.thumb.jpeg.15f36dcc8959bb45922a4b971c882560.jpeg

• Like 7

It's been a while but what a reception day for me today. 

Thanks so much to @blu.steel33 For getting it to me perfect and the amazing packaging. 

Love them all but special shoutout to weet, BP is one heavy beast. 

Bumblebee coin detail is spot on @ksosk you never fail to produce amazing extras. 

Over the moon with all of it thanks Team Media pyscho's 😁

IMG_20191003_174416.jpg

• Like 11

8 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

IMG_20191003_174416.jpg

Amazing reception pic @Robertm89

Knew you were a baller when I first got chatting to you with your “A Quiet Place” OC blind buy 😂

I also know you’ve made some sacrifices to make this happen, so congratulations buddy 😁👍

P.s I’m posting my reception pic later tonight even if it looks wank compared to yours!!!! 🤣😂🤣😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

Amazing reception pic @Robertm89

Knew you were a baller when I first got chatting to you with your “A Quiet Place” OC blind buy 😂

I also know you’ve made some sacrifices to make this happen, so congratulations buddy 😁👍

P.s I’m posting my reception pic later tonight even if it looks wank compared to yours!!!! 🤣😂🤣😂

Cheers @RileyLad mate. Appreciate it. And yeah since starting to collect the bank balance definitely does go down that little bit quicker now 😂😂

• Like 1

🥤Mail Call part 3 this week! 🤠

0656A3E1-BB4F-4625-8283-D1F7292C3CE3.gif.06ab9e7c55e69b808c9fa9587a867e10.gif

Avengers: Endgame (4K UHD/BD Bonus Scanavo Lenticular Hardbox) [Hong Kong]

Alita: Battle Angel (WeET Collection Fullslip A2 4K UHD/BD/Lenticular O-ring case 4K UHD/3D/2D) [Korea]

MIB International (WeET Collection 1-click  Fullslip A 4K UHD/BD + Bonus Disc/Lenticular B 4K UHD/BD + Bonus Disc) [Korea]

CB89C3B9-D255-4C16-AE63-51DE635EAFC1.thumb.jpeg.335eba27c9c056fdb50d4cd97b49ad6e.jpeg

• Like 7

New yesterday

John Wick Chapter 3

Today new

Finding Nemo Uk-Lenti Steelbook

Frozen Uk-Lenti Steelbook

A Quiet Place U`MANIA FS 0778/1100, thanks Marek

Gang Of New York NovaMedia SL 0543/1000, thanks Marek

Phil Coulson S.H.I.E.L.D ID card in leather + 2nd card to attach and Hydraplakette / for my Red Skull --- thank you Michael for ordering

IMG_1139.JPG

IMG_1140.JPG

IMG_1143.JPG

IMG_1144.JPG

IMG_1146.JPG

IMG_1148.JPG

IMG_1149.JPG

IMG_1150.JPG

IMG_1151.JPG

IMG_1152.JPG

• Like 9

• ★ Administrators ★

New MP package, first part. Lot of zavvi Releases. A special thanks goes out to @Scary Hair who manages all zavvi stuff for us, thank you so much 😘

Newsteelbook 248 - Media Psychos - Batman 4K Steelbook Boxset - John Wick 2 4K Steelbook

Batman Box united with the original Steelbooks 😍 (added the original movie adaptaion prestige format comics just for fun to the picture 👌)

Newsteelbook 248a - Media Psychos - Batman 4K Steelbook Boxset - Batman Steelbook

Part 2 coming soon, going to be epic

giphy.gif

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

• ★ Administrators ★

Part 2

Newsteelbook 248b - Media Psychos - Alita Battle Angel WeET Collection

tenor.gif?itemid=4173067

WeET Alita is absolutely amazing, I love what they do with the Slips, each finish is amazing. Anyway a dream has come true with this Set. I have to thank WeET, @Masterblaster and especially @ksosk for this very special number. Everyone involved in making that possible you rock 🙏

Newsteelbook 248c - Media Psychos - Alita Battle Angel WeET Collection

tenor.gif?itemid=4822649

And here two more pictures with my original first Print German release of the original Manga Series. I'm a Fan since I bought the first issue in 2000 😍

Newsteelbook 248d - Media Psychos - Alita Battle Angel WeET Collection - Original MangaNewsteelbook 248e - Media Psychos - Alita Battle Angel WeET Collection - Original Manga

• Like 10