IGNORED

Show us all your latest Group Buy or other receptions (Steelbook..Digibook ... Digipack ... Collectors ...)

3 minutes ago, GANTZ said:

Hello everibody this is my first on this topic the pictures followed are the results of a few months of collect of premium in and out of the mediapsychos groupbuy . I'm really happy to be a part of this psychos family . On the last picture there's my joy and my pride my mediapsychos gold card and my coin , and my first mediapsychos collectible !!

20190803_190745.thumb.jpg.833a62ceb4de5a8d4a0ef9b1dc69be6c.jpg

20190803_190833.jpg

20190803_190900.jpg

20190803_190014.jpg

congrats @GANTZ that is a most lovely haul there indeed... would like to get ahold of those IG, RD and PF someday! ;)

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 3

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, steel book maniac said:

Just received my OC gold label Aquaman today. This is my first purchase of a set such as this and I can't find any words to describe how I accurately feel about it, I'm just so amazed and engrossed in all it's beauty.......and it/(he) is mine! ( As the great Mel Brooks would say in Young Frankenstein ) I attached the DC and HD Zeta stickers to the protective slip cover for a nice touch, can't wait to add more such as this to my collection. Thank you to all those responsible in helping me get to this point and making this possible, you've all been great friend's and such a big help to me!

IMG_20190803_125954.jpg

@steel book maniac congrats, that is indeed a most lovely AM as I've got it and am as amazed by the lenticulars the most! icon_biggrin.gif

May the MP Psycho vibe be with you as you hunt down your treasures...

giphy.gif

• Like 1

il y a 26 minutes, GANTZ a dit :

Hello everibody this is my first on this topic the pictures followed are the results of a few months of collect of premium in and out of the mediapsychos groupbuy . I'm really happy to be a part of this psychos family . On the last picture there's my joy and my pride my mediapsychos gold card and my coin , and my first mediapsychos collectible !!

20190803_190745.thumb.jpg.833a62ceb4de5a8d4a0ef9b1dc69be6c.jpg

20190803_190833.jpg

20190803_190900.jpg

20190803_190014.jpg

:wow: congrats @GANTZ my french friend baguette 😉🥖

cbG9wtoO8QScw.gif

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Good Afternoon @Magnifly .

Oh, I'm being quizzed now, am I?

Some very lovely copies of "Fireworks" and "A Silent Voice" you have there my friend. 🙂

Also, I meant to mention, I in fact received my copy from Italy of "The Last Emperor" (3D) and fortunately for me, it still came with the gorgeous Lenti slip!

Thanks much for the heads-up on that my friend!

You can see it, in a pic of a few of my Asian Film Collection photo in my "Grendel's Deep Dungeon" thread.

Bottom of page 2:

Link;

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 3

Mail was a little out of control the past week... My poor wife lol, starting to appreciate them more and more

Huge shout out to MP for doing what you guys to do make this happen, all the mods, etc! Massive shoutout to the man who works round the clock for us; @Masterblaster. Thanks for putting up with me and my high maintenance self. Thanks for all you do for us John! 

My collection is rapidly growing which isn't healthy for the bank account lol.

The Aquaman and First Man OC are gorgeous. Manta has really stepped up to the plate lately with the Boxsets. HDZeta killing it as usual though.

IMG_4343.jpeg

IMG_4348.jpeg

• Like 13

@Count Dantes, wow your collection looks great my friend! :)

here's how my wifey looks at me with all the GBs I'm in >:( ... bitenails.gif for me!

how ya like that lenti Aqua Man... such a great looker...

First Man is also 1st rate isn't it! Love the films BR 2049, Wind River, The Revenant and can not wait to get both of my OC Venom's! :D

Have all those CA also, fantastic look on them also! ✌️

looking fwd to seeing more of your future collections, have a good rest of your day! icon_biggrin.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi Folks;

I received a lovely parcel today from a relatively new company in Germany.

Their name is Wicked Shop and after I receive approval from the Mods, I'll link it.

So here's the order I received today;

- Monster Squad (full new upgrade, bottom rating slip is removable, English title on cover,  limited numbered edition)

- Dunwich Horror (limited ed.)

- Most Dangerous Game (1932 orig. Cover slip is reversible for English), and

- Cronenberg's The Brood ( limited numbered ed. #27/77)

All the Blus have English soundtracks, as well as German.

image.thumb.jpeg.008c31c1e8fb0f468603dc9abaee9ccf.jpeg

🙂

• Like 6

• ★ Administrators ★

New arrivals 😍, Group Buy awesomeness from MP. Aquaman HDZeta Boxset und Sinle Lenti with same Number, only possible here on MP. Terrific Set. Manta Lab Aquaman looks also great but HDZeta is the winner for me.

The Bad Boys is from amazon they finally relisted again (was already Sold Out, only 15 left now).

Newsteelbook 235 - Media Psychos - Aquaman Manta Lab and HDZeta

• Like 12

🥤Mail call today and so far in August! 🎬

6E6A4E03-D00F-4852-BA24-4D53CF3A21D1.gif.5ddcbe340aef183839a2b92c0c34430e.gif

🤠 Hey homies from: 

MP - White Venom OC FA/Venom toy/Arrietty BD/SB

BestBuy - Halloween 4K/BD Limited Edition Steelbook

Amazon.co.jp - Spiderman: Into the Spider-Verse 4K UHD

Amazon.co.uk - Vera dvd, Shetland dvd

Amazon.com - from Prime Day Gladiator 4K UHD, American Psycho 4K UHD

510D7059-9BBA-4BCB-A807-F65BEDAC5E69.thumb.jpeg.b5aa77a389a7ae2341daaa1f8dd69a8c.jpeg

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, Grendel said:

I meant to ask, did the FAC Venom figure come inside the Maniac Box?

I have not opened my box yet as I already have um, a few, Venom editions already...🙂

@Grendel, mine did not (although I have not opened white Venom OC up yet), Hub sent toy to me by itself!

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★

:wow: just got my Alita and Spider-Verse from Filmarena. Both editions are absolutely great. The Alita Slip is so beautiful 😍, both editions deliver a perfect package. If anyone is still thinking that FA can't compete with the Asian retailers you surely have not received anything from them in some time. Spider-Verse has a weight of 0,8 kg with the Bonus Magnet which is inside an extra Slip 😳

Newsteelbook 236 - Media Psychos - Filmarena Alita and Spider-VerseNewsteelbook 236b - Media Psychos - Filmarena Alita and Spider-VerseNewsteelbook 236c - Media Psychos - Filmarena Alita and Spider-VerseNewsteelbook 236d - Media Psychos - Filmarena Alita and Spider-Verse

giphy.gif

• Like 16

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, extantsrevenge said:

:wow: just got my Alita and Spider-Verse from Filmarena. Both editions are absolutely great. The Alita Slip is so beautiful 😍, both editions deliver a perfect package. If anyone is still thinking that FA can't compete with the Asian retailers you surely have not received anything from them in some time. Spider-Verse has a weight of 0,8 kg with the Bonus Magnet which is inside an extra Slip 😳

Wow. I didn’t think these were shipping for another week. They look great. 

• Like 2