IGNORED

Show us all your latest Group Buy or other receptions (Steelbook..Digibook ... Digipack ... Collectors ...)

2 minutes ago, RAK said:

Recent Mail Drops

Scream Factory 

Cobra Will Order Slip 

My Bloody Valentine W/Slip

April Fools Day W/Slip

6660ACC9-2F81-4115-9FD6-6925384DE95A.jpeg

@RAK

Love the Cobra P/U... have not seen the other 2 (though they do not appear to be my’ up of tea’). 😉

Oh I see, you will get slips easily for you, but not for your MP friend so much, huh haha 🤣 

• Thanks 1

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Veum said:

@RAK

Love the Cobra P/U... have not seen the other 2 (though they do not appear to be my’ up of tea’). 😉

Oh I see, you will get slips easily for you, but not for your MP friend so much, huh haha 🤣 

Bud I just search for the slips on eBay.

I think you would like April Fools Day.

My Bloody Valentine is just an Old School Slasher.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Veum said:

🥤 Mail Call today!🤠 🎬

0656A3E1-BB4F-4625-8283-D1F7292C3CE3.gif.06ab9e7c55e69b808c9fa9587a867e10.gif

🎞

CB617F2E-1E31-47C7-8860-11EB87E9A1B5.png.d049a5f9410e366bd8cc9b70a5886753.png

Deadpool 2 4K UHD/BD DC (Christmas edition includes 2 versions)

Zavvi.com

HULK 4k UHD/BD (Universal HULK Collection)

AMZ.de

LE Mans 66 4k UHD/BD (Limited SB Edition)

140B843B-2165-4462-AC8A-19C0CD1371F4.thumb.jpeg.b207abddb43a380761c8fbdd06ed66c0.jpeg

@Veum

Nice little collection you got there that has arrived.. what’s the zavvi hulk collectors box like? Any chance we could have some pics of it please? 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, StrikerEureka79 said:

@Veum

Nice little collection you got there that has arrived.. what’s the zavvi hulk collectors box like? Any chance we could have some pics of it please? 

3 minutes ago, CAYENNE-FAHRER said:

I think Mike is an OVP collector
I haven't got mine yet, but as soon as it's with me pics will come

@StrikerEureka79 should I? Or should I not? Open haha 🤣 

star wars wtf GIF by Hyper RPG

@CAYENNE-FAHRER I’m always perplexed if I want to open... what is wrong w/me haha 😆 

confused will smith GIF by Red Table Talk

Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation (Blufans): 
Oh boy, was I happy when I found this edition for a reasonable price! Mission Impossible would definitely be one of my favorite movie series and Rogue Nation is the best in my eyes along with Fallout and the first part. Of course, I started looking for a chic premium for this movie a while ago and was immediately in love when I saw the lenti of Blufans 😍 As I mentioned earlier, I  value that the designs of Premiums capture the mood of the movie. That's why I was very pleased that both the Blufans and Filmarena editions brought the two most iconic scenes of the film to Steel and Slip. But for me it had to be Blufans, because the lenti effect and the design of the title lettering perfectly convey the dynamics of the motorcycle scene. The awesome embossing of the steel and the high-gloss effects on the backcover top it all off - a real grail for me 👑 

Vaiana (Filmarena):
Vaiana is one of my Disney favourites of the recent past - music, Hawaiian theme and Dwayne Johnson go great together for me! Here, too, it had to be the lenti for me, since the water motif - as one of the main topics of the film - is shown to its best advantage there. Secretly, I'm still looking for the Kimchi version, as it has an even nicer backcover on the Slip and the original English title on the front. For me as an OV supporter this makes quite a difference. But until I have the Korean version, I'm happy with the FAC. 

The Martian (KimchiDVD):
I don't have to say anything about the movie itself - it's an absolutely impressive flick! There are a few premieres for it, of which I like Kimchi's Lenti by far the best - even if it is only an O-ring. Unfortunately I don’t like the WWA Steel at all, which as far as I know is in all Premiums. Therefore, as soon as I have watched the movie again and unpacked the edition afterwards, I will most likely swap it with the Zavvi Exclusive. 

The Big Lebowski:
Ancient Steel (still with the description printed on the backcover instead of J-Card), but of course a first-class cult classic. Since I don't like the new Steels at all and there is no premium, for me it's just the one with the classic movie poster as cover. 

Dr. Strangelove:
Also in my eyes absolutely great film, which even decades after its release has lost nothing of its charm and unfortunately also sad topicality. Unfortunately, I don't like the Pop Art series in most cases and this is not my favourite artwork either. Maybe one day I'll get the Criterion release, but until then I'm happy to have the film in my collection.

CC06E9FC-7BDC-4461-AE97-7CFCFF291372.jpeg

32D62D6E-089C-4647-8918-6A63B945E854.jpeg

9E3F4743-78C6-4A7A-9215-A6C56B162F77.jpeg

4739E0A4-7512-4F4B-AEE9-8299D973FE06.jpeg

002DF7AF-7CE3-4B35-832D-155F49B63D2E.jpeg

FBB4265B-C37D-4614-8796-265F3C90EE19.jpeg

73AAA5B1-7F98-4FE2-A8E7-4DF0F26B992C.jpeg

ABD0662E-40AF-4657-98AC-6D859F249AD8.jpeg

4AA5726B-BB64-4479-92F9-C548494E8B1B.jpeg

16D9CD1A-4282-4365-A7B1-98DECE58074A.jpeg

0F88DE71-ED9B-4113-87FF-E76778C161F7.jpeg

• Like 15

vor 8 Stunden schrieb R1s1ngs0n:

@claptraw

I would love to see Dr. Strangelove get a Premium release 🤩 WCL would be perfect for that, don't you think @ksosk ?

For now, the Criterion release which I own is by far the best edition available for this film. I strongly recommend you get it 🙂

Would be hooked instant for a premium 👌🏻
Yeah, I have quite a few classic movies I would love to get the Criterion for. Unfortunately I haven’t found a way to get them to Germany as Criterion doesn’t ship overseas and I rarely find them for a reasonable price on eBay 😅 Have you any tips on how you got them to France or did you just find them on eBay?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, claptraw said:

Would be hooked instant for a premium 👌🏻
Yeah, I have quite a few classic movies I would love to get the Criterion for. Unfortunately I haven’t found a way to get them to Germany as Criterion doesn’t ship overseas and I rarely find them for a reasonable price on eBay 😅 Have you any tips on how you got them to France or did you just find them on eBay?

I have the same problem as you. I usually ordered my Criterion through Amazon US but now they don’t ship to Europe, probably due to Covid-19. 
eBay is another option, provided I can find a copy at a reasonable price.

It seems that Zavvi sells recent and upcoming Criterion releases so hopefully I’ll be able to place an order for Grand Budapest Hotel when it’s released at the end of the month.

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, RAK said:

I’ve been looking for this set, would like to here your thoughts on it. If possible a link where you bought it. Thanks.

🥤🤠 Here you go friend: (Ask Thomas to order you one from them!😉)

AMZ.de

This item does not ship to the United States

Psycho Legacy Collection [Blu-ray]

image.jpeg.07360db99f54a72f4017867c9ca2bbef.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Veum said:

🥤🤠 Here you go friend: (Ask Thomas to order you one from them!😉)

AMZ.de

This item does not ship to the United States

Psycho Legacy Collection [Blu-ray]

image.jpeg.07360db99f54a72f4017867c9ca2bbef.jpeg

Thanks, I just might have to do that. This is one of my Favorite Film Series, only downfall of this set is the horrendous remake with Vince Vaughn. 

Edited by RAK
  • Haha 2