IGNORED

UHD CLUB Blade Runner 2049 (UHD CLUB Exclusive UC#14) (4K + Bonus Disc Wooden Box Edition) (Digipak) [China]

ksosk

• ★ Administrators ★
On 4/23/2021 at 12:47 AM, Horrorman1 said:

I am afraid already to ask because I have very trouble from this title and so the rest is a silence.

Im sorry and believe me when i say this , im not trying to be a smart butt here .

Could you PLEASE connect the dots for me on this statement ?  I have NO clue at all as to what you mean or what you intended to mean.

Take care

John

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/22/2021 at 3:58 AM, CAYENNE-FAHRER said:

Danger !!!!

my box is damaged

I could only see it after opening it.

Very annoying at the price, because it is the hinge,

the screw is missing, could now go to the hardware store,

but these screws are not available,

@ksosk & @Masterblaster         What do we do now????

one more hint,

If it would be possible not to stick the card on the box for the next one,

scratches would appear when removing it, luckily I made it

Spoiler

49.jpg

I won't make light of the concern you raise @CAYENNE-FAHRER however I think the issue is one easily resolved.

I too had my editions of both BR and BR2049 arrive with loose screws that fell out and rattled about, so upon opening, took care on doing so.

It proved to be an easy fix and not one I was overly troubled by as I can appreciate that "stuff happens" when dealing with so many complex items for a variety of shipping concerns.

That said, I think being overly dramatic does not reflect the simple reality of re-insert said screws... this time, use 'Lock-Tite' on them.

Just my opinion of course but well, I did not want folks to think the entire edition was ruined by such a simple issue.

ymmv...🙂

I won't make light of the concern you raise @CAYENNE-FAHRER however I think the issue is one easily resolved.

I too had my editions of both BR and BR2049 arrive with loose screws that fell out and rattled about, so upon opening, took care on doing so.

It proved to be an easy fix and not one I was overly troubled by as I can appreciate that "stuff happens" when dealing with so many complex items for a variety of shipping concerns.

That said, I think being overly dramatic does not reflect the simple reality of re-insert said screws... this time, use 'Lock-Tite' on them.

Just my opinion of course but well, I did not want folks to think the entire edition was ruined by such a simple issue.

ymmv...🙂

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Horrorman1 said:

On 4/17/21 I wrote that French Hub is sending the second invoices for BR.

The mesage has been deleted and I got a 

Well, that’s just part of what you wrote.

You forgot the part where you insinuate (yet again) that MP is somehow ‘holding back’ copies for other Hubs.

And yes, for that you were given a warning which honestly was long overdue.

Also, a warning/posting restriction is not a ban, otherwise you wouldn’t be able to visit the site anymore... so please get your facts straight.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Dudes...WTF?
Who decides to put a doube side clue tape on this super sensible edition to clue the limited edition card on it?

This box is super high sensible for finger prints and dust, and someone puts clue on it???? 
How i get this down without damage to the box or the print?

Sorry this really sucks

7317FE44-2E51-4E2D-BDCB-4C0DF5B6234A.jpeg

Edited by stanleydobson
  • Sad 3

Awards

10 minutes ago, stanleydobson said:

How i get this down without damage to the box

I work in the motor trade and I use this tar remover from AUTO GLYM.

It's specially made to protect paintwork and breaks up tar and glue very easily.

20210425_093207.thumb.jpg.f538e64cf8221e7e98e8a7a51e85778a.jpg

It's available from many car accessories places like Halfords here in the UK 🇬🇧

But you can pick it up very cheap off ebay if you can't find any locally.

Edited by RileyLad
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

vor 50 Minuten schrieb stanleydobson:

Dudes...WTF?
Who decides to put a doube side clue tape on this super sensible edition to clue the limited edition card on it?

This box is super high sensible for finger prints and dust, and someone puts clue on it???? 

Sorry this really sucks

I already mentioned please put it next time, ( @ksosk),

with WD40, sprinkle, leave to act, then carefully remove, that's how I did it

hatte ich auch schon angesprochen,
bitte beim nächsten mal dabeilegen,
mit WD40,besprühen,einwirken lassen,

dann vorsichtig entfernen,so habe ich es auch gemacht,aber nicht zu dolle andrücken

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Horrorman1 said:

I did not write that MP is somehow ‘holding back’ copies for other Hubs only quotation "that is something wrong". I meant much delayed dispatch.

And it is the huge of a difference.

Your quatation is also wrong. Let's not turn this into a debate as nothing productive will come out of it.

I believe your intent was made very clear already to @Masterblaster so no point dewelling on that subject.

Have a good day

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Masterblaster said:

Im sorry and believe me when i say this , im not trying to be a smart butt here .

Could you PLEASE connect the dots for me on this statement ?  I have NO clue at all as to what you mean or what you intended to mean.

Take care

John

I was afraid to ask becouse I wrot that French HUB is sending second invoices for BR an is something wrong with dispatch BR 2049 for some Hubs. I did not write that MP is somehow ‘holding back’ copies for other Hubs. I meant much delayed dispatch only.

9 hours ago, Masterblaster said:

Take care

John

I have forgotten to write that my message has been deleted an I got ban.

19 minutes ago, gamerknight said:

It's like people don't read the rules.

I get that it's a pricey item. But guys please be patient. Unless you are moving and need to have your package sent somewhere else message the gb admins. 

Other than that patiently wait. 

It is probably nothing bad to learn what is happening with the purchased object particularly that other editions are already being sent.

• ★ Administrators ★
4 hours ago, Horrorman1 said:

It is probably nothing bad to learn what is happening with the purchased object particularly that other editions are already being sent.

@Horrorman1 What's wrong is your expectation that all members receive their copies around the same time. It would be nice but I'm afraid it doesn't work like that. Even before Covid, retailers sent out in batches over a period of time. Now that time span is way longer due to the many difficulties and shipping restrictions still in place in various parts of the world. Your HUB will contact you when your copy is received. There is no point in posting additional messages here.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
7 hours ago, stanleydobson said:

Dudes...WTF?

Sorry this really sucks

yeah i do feel your pain !

Im guessing this feedback about the card was passed on because i dont think all of the BR2049 are with the card on the back like some , fixed with what ever it was .

Real sorry about your disappointment.

Take care

John

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

@Horrorman1 What's wrong is your expectation that all members receive their copies around the same time. It would be nice but I'm afraid it doesn't work like that. Even before Covid, retailers sent out in batches over a period of time. Now that time span is way longer due to the many difficulties and shipping restrictions still in place in various parts of the world. Your HUB will contact you when your copy is received. There is no point in posting additional messages here.

If everything is your task all right I apologise and I shut up.

11 hours ago, stanleydobson said:

Dudes...WTF?

Sorry this really sucks

I used a small bit of goo gone and wiped it with a microfiber cloth. Seemed to do the trick! Luckily Blade Runner 82 didn’t have this issue

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...