IGNORED

UHD CLUB Blade Runner 2049 (UHD CLUB Exclusive UC#14) (4K + Bonus Disc Wooden Box Edition) (Digipak) [China]

ksosk

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's getting a little bit ridiculous right now. We are all patient, but:

ย 

Some of our fellow members from the USA got it in early January. I paid my invoice in late November, but being from Germany, still nothing.

I'm feeling the need for an anger management class getting stronger and stronger.............

ย 

As if UHD Club would only deliver to the USA hub and let the rest of the world wait until the end of time. We're patient, but not stupid.

Awards

3 minutes ago, Dr. Demonic said:

ย 

Some of our fellow members from the USA got it in early January. I paid my invoice in late November, but being from Germany, still nothing.

I'm feeling the need for an anger management class getting stronger and stronger.............

ย 

As if UHD Club would only deliver to the USA hub and let the rest of the world wait until the end of time. We're patient, but not stupid.

I'm in Canada and also haven't received mine. These things take time. I'd rather have mine safely arrive than risk getting it rushed. MP has never failed me yet so even though it's frustrating to wait, I'm not worried about their ability to deliver.ย 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

vor 5 Minuten schrieb Dr. Demonic:

ย 

ย 

Relaxing Deep Breath GIF by Talk Stoop

the only thing I can say: the Editions are safe and I really hope they are here soon.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

@Dr. Demonicย problems are this with covid 90% of normal planes are down they sell spare freight space in empty bellies of the planes they are not flying with passengers.

so air freight e.g. are stretched to the teeth everywhere.

we are all waiting for stuff from many places its not ideal i know but there it is.

it is taking many many more weeks than normal for the minute we just goto do best we can as mp are.

ย 

basilย ๐Ÿ‘

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Spoiler
24 minutes ago, dchamp444 said:

I'm in Canada and also haven't received mine. These things take time. I'd rather have mine safely arrive than risk getting it rushed. MP has never failed me yet so even though it's frustrating to wait, I'm not worried about their ability to deliver.ย 

ย 

ย 

Just curious @dchamp444ย if you live in Canada ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ why the USA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ flag next to your username? ๐Ÿงย 

1 hour ago, Basil said:

@Dr. Demonicย problems are this with covid 90% of normal planes are down they sell spare freight space in empty bellies of the planes they are not flying with passengers.

so air freight e.g. are stretched to the teeth everywhere.

we are all waiting for stuff from many places its not ideal i know but there it is.

it is taking many many more weeks than normal for the minute we just goto do best we can as mp are.

ย 

basilย ๐Ÿ‘

ย 

I ordered dozen of items from all parts of the world during the last 6 months.ย  None of them took more than 3ย weeks to reach me (2 or 3 three took 6ย weeks cause they have been hold at customs) . I understand the frustration of @Dr. Demonicย if these simply have not been shipped for one or another reason, i can deal with that but covid delays can't be the reason for the parcelย ย to take 3ย months to arrive. I have theย  same problem with "das boot" also on german hub. I think we deserve aย  bit more transparency.

Edited by Konan
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Dr. Demonic said:

ย 

ย 

Iโ€™m in the UK and like you,ย I paid the invoice back in November and I still havenโ€™t received mine.

ย 

Butย Iโ€™m not worried, I know these things take time.

ย 

It can beย frustrating seeing others get them ahead,ย Iโ€™ve seen people in other countries have got them too, butย if they are arriving in small amounts then thatโ€™s how itโ€™s going to be. Hopefully they are just going to the next person in the list when they are received.ย ย 

ย 

MP havenโ€™t let me down before.ย 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• โ˜… Administrators โ˜…
2 hours ago, Konan said:

ย 

I ordered dozen of items from all parts of the world during the last 6 months.ย  None of them took more than 3ย weeks to reach me (2 or 3 three took 6ย weeks cause they have been hold at customs) . I understand the frustration of @Dr. Demonicย if these simply have not been shipped for one or another reason, i can deal with that but covid delays can't be the reason for the parcelย ย to take 3ย months to arrive. I have theย  same problem with "das boot" also on german hub. I think we deserve aย  bit more transparency.

ย 

I don't know the specifics on this but I can tell you that there is a big difference in ordering a single copy of something from a retailer who sends it to you directly and a group buy where 150+ fairly large and heavy copies have to be packed and shipped to HUBs around the globe. In addition (and this has already been discussed in various threads) there are shipping restrictions in China that limit how much can be mailed per week and month. I can understand the concern of members when they see other members getting their editions. It works both ways as sometimes USA is last to receive and I've been there as well. @thomue1987ย says they are in transit so please hang in there.

ย 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

54 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

ย 

I don't know the specifics on this but I can tell you that there is a big difference in ordering a single copy of something from a retailer who sends it to you directly and a group buy where 150+ fairly large and heavy copies have to be packed and shipped to HUBs around the globe. In addition (and this has already been discussed in various threads) there are shipping restrictions in China that limit how much can be mailed per week and month. I can understand the concern of members when they see other members getting their editions. It works both ways as sometimes USA is last to receive and I've been there as well. @thomue1987ย says they are in transit so please hang in there.

ย 

Ken are you sure you are not hiding them all in your basement? Just come clean now if you are. Otherwise we will have to go looking for them.

Snooping Brennan Elliott GIF by Hallmark Movies & Mysteries

• Haha 6

• โ˜… Administrators โ˜…
1 hour ago, SilentasKnight said:

Ken are you sure you are not hiding them all in your basement? Just come clean now if you are. Otherwise we will have to go looking for them.

Snooping Brennan Elliott GIF by Hallmark Movies & Mysteries

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ As a matter of fact I had a contractor over today to give me a quote to finish my unfinished and unheatedย basement. He said I could pay him in dollars or premiums ๐Ÿ˜‰

ย 

I canโ€™t wait getย newย bookcases for my soon to be library room! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Haha 4

42 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ As a matter of fact I had a contractor over today to give me a quote to finish my unfinished and unheatedย basement. He said I could pay him in dollars or premiums ๐Ÿ˜‰

ย 

I canโ€™t wait getย newย bookcases for my soon to be library room! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Might as well start taking bids then. Iโ€™ll finish your basement for 70 UHD Club BR2049, 25 UHD Club Blade Runners and 15 WEeT Endgame Boxsets. If you want crown molding and a coffered ceiling you will have to throw in 3 Hdz BVS Boxsets though.ย 
ย 

Also I donโ€™t do plumbing. You will have to sub that out. And from the looks of that basement you should probably get a Radon test. Just for peace of mind.ย 

• Haha 6