IGNORED

UHD CLUB Blade Runner 2049 (UHD CLUB Exclusive UC#14) (4K + Bonus Disc Wooden Box Edition) (Digipak) [China]

ksosk

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, ukade2327 said:

.🤔........,,,Only 7....... I must have a bigger issue then...,🤪😆...

don't talk to me about it... 😄 does 2x the same edition counts too ?

For some editions i used to have twice the same, one to open, one to keep sealed.

Now i stopped doing that.... I have 1 open  and 2 that i keep sealed, just in case... 😆

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, ukade2327 said:

.🤔........,,,Only 7....... I must have a bigger issue then...,🤪😆...

Yeah, pretty sure you will have more than that! So must be a bigger issue 😂

7 is a conservative guess, I’m scared to actually count them... 🤣🤣🤣

• ★ Administrators ★
2 hours ago, gavt09 said:

Wow! That looks amazing 👍🏻

Looking forward to mine arriving. It’ll be copy number 7 of BR2049.... never enough 😂 I clearly have an issue...

Never enough! That's right my friend. So many cool editions & collectibles exist!

I need to take more pictures as I've added a lot since these were done, but you get the idea.

BR2049-3a.jpg

BR2049-4.jpg

• Like 13

• ★ Administrators ★
33 minutes ago, Konan said:

@deckard99 you got the books too ?

I have both the BR2049 art books and some of the comics. Are these the ones you mean?

For BR I have Future Noir (which is a fantastic read) and Rutger Hauer's autobiography "All these Moments" signed by him. 

At some point I will make a display so my UHD Club BR & BR2049 can be shown nicely with rest of my BR collection 😁

• Like 4

• ★ Administrators ★
2 minutes ago, Konan said:

@deckard99 yes i meant the  art and soul and interlinked. The storyboards are coming soon

Future noir is good ? I was interrested in that one gonna buy it now !

Is the Rutger Hauer biography also good ?

Future Noir is great. Everything you ever wanted to know about the making of the movie and all the behind the scenes stories of what was a very difficult and troubled production. As for the biography, I got the book recently and didn't read it yet. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

vor 21 Minuten schrieb Konan:

vor 15 Minuten schrieb deckard99:

Future Noir is great. Everything you ever wanted to know about the making of the movie and all the behind the scenes stories of what was a very difficult and troubled production.

I can recommend it as well. You should definitely get it. Paul M. Sammons's book about Blade Runner is truly great and considered by most, including me, THE book about the classic movie that we all love so much.

;)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Awards

4 hours ago, deckard99 said:

Never enough! That's right my friend. So many cool editions & collectibles exist!

I need to take more pictures as I've added a lot since these were done, but you get the idea.

BR2049-3a.jpg

BR2049-4.jpg

Excellent stuff mate! Mine is bit like that as well. Blade Runner is a bit of an obsession. 
I’ve been getting all the individual issues of both 2019 and 2029 with Origins coming soon too.... it’s a bit of an expensive one!

1 hour ago, Konan said:

@deckard99 yes i meant the  art and soul and interlinked. The storyboards are coming soon

Is the Rutger Hauer biography also good ?

Future Noir is excellent if you like Blade Runner, well worth a read 👍🏻 Only got the Rutger Hauer book recently, not read it yet

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...