IGNORED

UHD CLUB Blade Runner 2049 (UHD CLUB Exclusive UC#14) (4K + Bonus Disc Wooden Box Edition) (Digipak) [China]

ksosk

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★
On 3/15/2021 at 2:26 PM, Konan said:

I ordered dozen of items from all parts of the world during the last 6 months.  None of them took more than 3 weeks to reach me (2 or 3 three took 6 weeks cause they have been hold at customs) . I understand the frustration of @Dr. Demonic if these simply have not been shipped for one or another reason, i can deal with that but covid delays can't be the reason for the parcel  to take 3 months to arrive. I have the  same problem with "das boot" also on german hub. I think we deserve a  bit more transparency.

@KonanYeah i bet they shipped big big packages to you , right ?  Logistics are totally different with bigger boxes then with small ones that can fit in the planes corner space.  CHINA has massive problems .

Every package that goes from China is inspected by customs (china side) then they are sent to the airport to await transport (when a plane is availalbe).  Then they are in route and land somewhere at a port , customs takes it and puts it with ALL the other stuff to be done and evtl. they get around to it and then its shipped to the nearest central post station and then again sent to the delivery postal station ... so with all of that said there is alot of room for error / waiting times as is WITHOUT the pandemic which shut down things completely then also not to forget the Chinese Holidays where nothing moved ... So what more transparency do you think we can give ?  I cant tell you which plane it will get on, I cant tell you when customs will work through it , I cant do anything else except to assure you that things are finally rolling again. UK was shut down and many other problems has occured along the way.  

Its not just you or EU but rather it is EVERYONE is being affected or has been affected by these world events .  Did you get the Matrix Triology boxset already ? I dont know if you ordered it but im sure the members outside the USA have recieved them , what MONTHS ago ?  Well i can assure you that some USA members JUST got theirs .  They were able to follow the status as it happend .  It took over 4 months (or right at) to get from CHINA to USA, so YES it is frustrating at the least but it has nothing to do with you personally or the HUB Master for that matter ... im sure @Mdk14092 @Wheels @Jigsaw @Diamond just to name a few can vouch for what im saying in case some dont believe it.

This PANDEMIC has caused ripples you could not even start to imagine ... so yes more patience is requested.

@Dr. Demonic it has nothing to do WHEN you paid , be it in November or in March , that has no influence on the waiting period .  You paid then because we had to pay then.  It is what it is .

Look im just as much stressed out about these things as everyone else is .. cause unlike yourself i have to deal with EVERYTHING and then also in the end have to request that the HUB MASTERS spend their valuable time to clean up this mess that the Pandemic has created. 

Im glad the majority of the members have been in this game a while to understand just because XXX got his package from an order 1 week ago , does not mean diddle ... these things take time , its the way it has become for now. 

Take care

John

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

Hey Konanyeah ,

trust me i understand your frustration..... i went through the same thing with my matrix triology boxset. John and i spoke quite a bit.... the boxset came after 5 months..... but trust me John and his team work hard and keep us posted. I know how you feel, I FELT THE SAME EXACT WAY..... frustrated that i paid and was waiting months for my item. john cant control customs or what happens in shipping. This pandemic messed all of that up. Just give them your trust and your package will pop up! These are good people here!

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, Masterblaster said:

@KonanYeah i bet they shipped big big packages to you , right ?  Logistics are totally different with bigger boxes then with small ones that can fit in the planes corner space.  CHINA has massive problems .

Every package that goes from China is inspected by customs (china side) then they are sent to the airport to await transport (when a plane is availalbe).  Then they are in route and land somewhere at a port , customs takes it and puts it with ALL the other stuff to be done and evtl. they get around to it and then its shipped to the nearest central post station and then again sent to the delivery postal station ... so with all of that said there is alot of room for error / waiting times as is WITHOUT the pandemic which shut down things completely then also not to forget the Chinese Holidays where nothing moved ... So what more transparency do you think we can give ?  I cant tell you which plane it will get on, I cant tell you when customs will work through it , I cant do anything else except to assure you that things are finally rolling again. UK was shut down and many other problems has occured along the way.  

Its not just you or EU but rather it is EVERYONE is being affected or has been affected by these world events .  Did you get the Matrix Triology boxset already ? I dont know if you ordered it but im sure the members outside the USA have recieved them , what MONTHS ago ?  Well i can assure you that some USA members JUST got theirs .  They were able to follow the status as it happend .  It took over 4 months (or right at) to get from CHINA to USA, so YES it is frustrating at the least but it has nothing to do with you personally or the HUB Master for that matter ... im sure @Mdk14092 @Wheels @Jigsaw @Diamond just to name a few can vouch for what im saying in case some dont believe it.

This PANDEMIC has caused ripples you could not even start to imagine ... so yes more patience is requested.

@Dr. Demonic it has nothing to do WHEN you paid , be it in November or in March , that has no influence on the waiting period .  You paid then because we had to pay then.  It is what it is .

Look im just as much stressed out about these things as everyone else is .. cause unlike yourself i have to deal with EVERYTHING and then also in the end have to request that the HUB MASTERS spend their valuable time to clean up this mess that the Pandemic has created. 

Im glad the majority of the members have been in this game a while to understand just because XXX got his package from an order 1 week ago , does not mean diddle ... these things take time , its the way it has become for now. 

Take care

John

I can certainly attest to this fact John! It was the beginning of June 2020 when I paid for the UHD Matrix Trilogy boxset and I just received it last week, about 9 months later. Delays can certainly happen and while I was not happy about it I was kept in the loop and I trusted the MP staff were doing all that they could. Sometimes things out of their control happen, like umm a worldwide pandemic for example, and we just have to patiently wait. 

• Like 6

Awards

@Masterblaster

Hi John,

"So what more transparency do you think we can give ?  I cant tell you which plane it will get on, I cant tell you when customs will work through it , I cant do anything else except to assure you that things are finally rolling again. UK was shut down and many other problems has occured along the way.  "

As i said, if for one or another they are not even shipped no problem i can understand there is issues.

When  i mention transparency i don't expect you to provide me with the flight number. Just about WHERE they are now as i suppose/hope there is a tracking number for the parcel.

Cause after 3 months the only update we got when we ask questions is  : they are not here yet, but they are safe.

Sorry this doesn't look very transparent to me, im sure you can understand that.

the frustration is of course not having received them, but more about, where are they ?

is it safe marathon man GIF

• Like 1

@Konan

Members need to understand that when it comes to shipping (whether in normal times or not) there are only about 3 status updates that John and the staff can confirm with absolute certainty: Shipped, In Transit and Delivered. That’s it.

You all know very well that when an item is in transit it can mean a number of things and that very often (especially as of late) whatever the tracking info states does not necessarily reflect what is happening in real time.

I currently have a blu-ray that hasn’t seen any movement since February 24th (still in New York) but does that mean it stopped moving? I have no idea, it could have arrived in France a week ago and is still being held in customs for all I know. 

What I do know for certain is that it’s on its way and that at some point it will reach its intended destination.

So rather than give members who ask “where is my item” an answer that may not be sufficiently informed, we prefer to give one that is more general but is at least accurate.

So if you or other members still think we are being evasive in our answers then that’s truly unfortunate... not much we can do about that and it’s up to you to decide if you accept it or not.

cheers

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

56 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

@Konan

Members need to understand that when it comes to shipping (whether in normal times or not) there are only about 3 status updates that John and the staff can confirm with absolute certainty: Shipped, In Transit and Delivered. That’s it.

You all know very well that when an item is in transit it can mean a number of things and that very often (especially as of late) whatever the tracking info states does not necessarily reflect what is happening in real time.

I currently have a blu-ray that hasn’t seen any movement since February 24th (still in New York) but does that mean it stopped moving? I have no idea, it could have arrived in France a week ago and is still being held in customs for all I know. 

What I do know for certain is that it’s on its way and that at some point it will reach its intended destination.

So rather than give members who ask “where is my item” an answer that may not be sufficiently informed, we prefer to give one that is more general but is at least accurate.

So if you or other members still think we are being evasive in our answers then that’s truly unfortunate... not much we can do about that and it’s up to you to decide if you accept it or not.

cheers

@R1s1ngs0n  @Masterblaster

OK noted.  Thank you for the feedback.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★

I’ll give you some more info for Germany and other EU countries that are waiting for these, Das Boot and HDz stuff etc. 

We have faced an unprecedented failure of the courier system. This has caused severe problems for shipping between countries. Over the last two weeks or so, things have eased a little and thanks to the hard work of four Hubs, we are getting stuff through to Thomas. Remember that is four people working for German and other EU members, for nothing. That’s not including John and myself. 

We do not discuss the small details and, let’s be honest, the operations of MP in an open forum. 
Just rest assured that stuff is moving again, and the backlog will soon be cleared. Also we have taken steps to limit this problem in the future. 

As John said, it has been a very stressful. We are getting through it as best we can.

Thank you for your patience. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4

18 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

I’ll give you some more info for Germany and other EU countries that are waiting for these, Das Boot and HDz stuff etc. 

We have faced an unprecedented failure of the courier system. This has caused severe problems for shipping between countries. Over the last two weeks or so, things have eased a little and thanks to the hard work of four Hubs, we are getting stuff through to Thomas. Remember that is four people working for German and other EU members, for nothing. That’s not including John and myself. 

We do not discuss the small details and, let’s be honest, the operations of MP in an open forum. 
Just rest assured that stuff is moving again, and the backlog will soon be cleared. Also we have taken steps to limit this problem in the future. 

As John said, it has been a very stressful. We are getting through it as best we can.

@DodgyDave  Thanks a lot for sharing this. Much appreciated. And thanks to all the staff for their efforts.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

vor 4 Stunden schrieb DodgyDave:

me when I read „backlog“..

sloth GIF

• Haha 8

It seems that I hit quite a nerve with my post about the delay. John @Masterblaster sent me a PM and I just answered it.

I explained to him, that better communication between staff and members would be nice and needed.

In this case, if everybody gets some information from time to time, that would help tremendously. Something like this:

'We can understand that some of you are wondering why some members got it in early January, while the rest of the world is still waiting for it. That is very unfortunate, but beyond our control. We are, as you can imagine, working very hard to get it and send it to you. So please be still patient and don't envy the others, you will get it eventually.'

Something like this, and a lot of wondering could be avoided. Like I said, communication is the key.

Some will agree, some disagree.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Awards

@Dr. Demonic

ohne dir zu nahe treten zu wollen, aber genau das machen wir doch schon seit Monaten in diversen PMs und auch hier im Forum (Release-Threads, I&Q-Threads, etc.). Und wenn dann vielleicht auch mal ne Nachricht / PM nicht nett oder vllt sogar gereizt rüberkommt von unserer / meiner Seite liegt es eben daran das ich es schon keine Ahnung wie oft erklärt habe. 

Klar is es ärgerlich zu wissen das in einem anderen Teil der Welt oder sogar andere deutsche Member Edition XY schon haben und du oder jemand anderes warten musst, aber du kannst dir gar nich vorstellen wie sehr wir uns alle den Arsch aufreissen den Kram endlich hierher zu bekommen.

Von daher einfach nochma mein Appell:

Bitte vertraue uns. Die Editionen (& damit meine ich nicht nur die BR2049) liegen SICHER in einem unserer HUBs und werden nun nach und nach hier her verfrachtet. Danke!

Edited by thomue1987
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
3 minutes ago, Dr. Demonic said:

It seems that I hit quite a nerve with my post about the delay. John @Masterblaster sent me a PM and I just answered it.

I explained to him, that better communication between staff and members would be nice and needed.

In this case, if everybody gets some information from time to time, that would help tremendously. Something like this:

'We can understand that some of you are wondering why some members got it in early January, while the rest of the world is still waiting for it. That is very unfortunate, but beyond our control. We are, as you can imagine, working very hard to get it and send it to you. So please be still patient and don't envy the others, you will get it eventually.'

Something like this, and a lot of wondering could be avoided. Like I said, communication is the key.

I disagree.  I think if members want to know the exact situation on a GB they can ask , which some have .

Granted the information we give sometime is not sufficient for some but for the most it is . 

Even if i was to write what you suggested , which in my mind is totally "ueberfluessig" because all it is stating is the same thing we have been saying just in different words and it was obivously not enough for others.  

Your suggestion to me in the PM about the GB Masters like @blu.steel33 @Benoit46 @thomue1987 (in particular Thomas because you are in Germany so you are referring to him ) that they would be "holding back" these HUGE items is totally insane (matches your Avatar).  What are they suppose to be doing with these things then ?  Stacking them up and using them as a Matress or a retaining wall ?  Come on , really ?  

Its not that i dont understand yours as well as everyone elses concern or frustration as im in the same boat but to even "think" we would hold back things or even "think" you are dumb is just "stupid". 

I believe this discussion is at end now and since we have more then enough times explained the situation with this and other releases i dont see any need to continue on it , it just eats up more free time of our Staff , which is not called for. 

If you or anyone else wants to respond you can gladly send a PM to one of the Admins or Super Mods who will be more then happy to answer within a reasonalbe timeframe.  

Thanks alot 

Take care

John

@R1s1ngs0n do please monitor this thread to insure it stays clean and back on track to the actual Subject 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Dr. Demonic said:

I think that's fair but at the same time, hasn't MP done enough to warrant the benefit of the doubt? Has anyone here not received an item they've purchased through MP? Of course they're doing what they can 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Masterblaster:

Your suggestion to me in the PM about the GB Masters like @blu.steel33 @Benoit46 @thomue1987 (in particular Thomas because you are in Germany so you are referring to him ) that they would be "holding back" these HUGE items is totally insane (matches your Avatar).  What are they suppose to be doing with these things then ?  Stacking them up and using them as a Matress or a retaining wall ?  Come on , really ?

Confused Tom Hanks GIF

oh sh*t 😅

• Haha 3

@Dr. Demonic @Konan I purchase items monthly from Japan and the EU and I can vouch for the current worldwide mailing issues; purchases are either severely delayed or aren't able to be shipped out due to national postal service restrictions. For example, JapanPost won't send mail to my country by EMS or SAL packaging, which is cost effective compared to the alternatives. So it's either you pay much more for shipping and then take another hit in cost when the customs charges roll in, or have it sent on a ship and wait for over 3 months... with no guarantee that it won't be lost. An order I have in Japan has been delayed for 6 months and other items won't ship at all until mailing restrictions have been lifted.

With that said, I have gotten many generic emails from companies stating that "Order ******* has been delayed and we have no further updates at this time", and when you contact them it's the same response. The uncertainty out there doesn't offer the answers that we want, that goes with everything these days for many people. In my experience, the people here that make MediaPsychos tick, have always been helpful whenever you reach out to them and will give the best answer to their knowledge, or will find a way to. I also understand that the staff are just "people" like the rest of us, and they are not working for a corporate entity or a business to push metal and plastic out the door... they are enthusiasts like us.

So long story short, I understand your frustrations and I deal with situations in my own way as well, but I hope that all of these discussions have helped ease your minds. I hope things get sorted out soon!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

• 5 weeks later...

Danger !!!!

my box is damaged

I could only see it after opening it.

Very annoying at the price, because it is the hinge,

the screw is missing, could now go to the hardware store,

but these screws are not available,

@ksosk & @Masterblaster         What do we do now????

one more hint,

If it would be possible not to stick the card on the box for the next one,

scratches would appear when removing it, luckily I made it

49.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Sad 3

• ★ Administrators ★
54 minutes ago, CAYENNE-FAHRER said:

Danger !!!!

my box is damaged

I could only see it after opening it.

Very annoying at the price, because it is the hinge,

the screw is missing, could now go to the hardware store,

but these screws are not available,

@ksosk & @Masterblaster         What do we do now????

one more hint,

If it would be possible not to stick the card on the box for the next one,

scratches would appear when removing it, luckily I made it

49.jpg

pm incoming

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Masterblaster

I wanted to give a big shout out and thank you to John for these beauties. Got a couple weeks, right around my Birthday. Best gift EVER!!!

So nice. Interesting that they decided to flip the cover on Blade Runner 2049. Guessing because they wanted to do the art over both and had to do it that way. 

Thank you also for the (almost) matching numbers #27 and #28.  

Thank you again.

These are way up there in the top of the nicest stuff  in my collection.

Michael

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

• Like 6

Spoiler
1 hour ago, mgurau said:

@Masterblaster

I wanted to give a big shout out and thank you to John for these beauties. Got a couple weeks, right around my Birthday. Best gift EVER!!!

So nice. Interesting that they decided to flip the cover on Blade Runner 2049. Guessing because they wanted to do the art over both and had to do it that way. 

Thank you also for the (almost) matching numbers #27 and #28.  

Thank you again.

These are way up there in the top of the nicest stuff  in my collection.

Michael

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

🥤🤠 Very nice @mgurau congrats 🎉🍾🎈🎊 🥳 

happy for you congratulations GIF

I also have the very nice UHD Blade Runner 2049, however I’m STILL waiting on my UHD Blade Runner 😔 

Sad Kid GIF

• Like 1