IGNORED

NOVA John Wick: Chapter 4 (Novamedia Exclusive #43) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

ShadowWarrior

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

It's already a done deal that there will be JW #5

That's what I've heard. I'd like to have a really nice set of all the films, but as soon as I buy one, they make two more lol. I got a great deal on the Best Buy Stash Book trilogy, but they'll probably release another set for 4-6, and then one more for 1-6 lol.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, TechSpec924 said:

That's what I've heard. I'd like to have a really nice set of all the films, but as soon as I buy one, they make two more lol. I got a great deal on the Best Buy Stash Book trilogy, but they'll probably release another set for 4-6, and then one more for 1-6 lol.

I've seen some of those best buy stash books as well marked down I was surprised to see quite a few undamaged ones still in stock because when they first came out they were flying off the shelf. I had to go to four different stores at the time until I found one in stock and undamaged where the steelbooks weren't busting through the side or top the of the set itself (same complaints I've seen with the transformers set). Now I walk into almost any bust buy I frequent and there are 3 to 4 Wick sets sitting on the shelf in good shape.

• Like 3

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, Thursty said:

Can I cancel my Lenti please ? Can’t believe it’s not 4K !! 

You may mot cancel after you’ve made a GB order without violating our rules.  This is really the bedrock of our system.   When you put in a GB request you’ve asked us to lay out our money and buy it for you.  Cancelling leaves us holding the bag.

Plus it was clearly noted and discussed that this release was Blu-ray only. 

Nova did the same thing with JW 1-3 - first the Blu ray and later the 4K

• Like 15

22 minutes ago, Gary K said:

You may mot cancel after you’ve made a GB order without violating our rules.  This is really the bedrock of our system.   When you put in a GB request you’ve asked us to lay out our money and buy it for you.  Cancelling leaves us holding the bag.

22 minutes ago, Gary K said:

😩

• Like 1

Masterblaster
This post was recognized by Masterblaster!

RAK was awarded the badge 'Helpful' and 1 points.

1 hour ago, matt31 said:

Hi i put my request in 8 hours ago and have yet to receive the invite to the GB Club

just checking my request is successful ?

thanks

Someone manually puts your request on the list. As soon as the see it, and process it, you will get the invite.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1