IGNORED

NOVA John Wick: Chapter 4 (Novamedia Exclusive #43) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

ShadowWarrior

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★
6 hours ago, Whodini said:

Is there any way to confirm that for us? This may affect my decision as I have the three above.

4 hours ago, Whodini said:

Ok.. somebody made a comment online about the newly proposed design matching up with the regular blu ray steelbooks that Nova released.

So.. hopefully.. @Hollywood E Rock is correct about a future release matching up with the 4K editions 🙏🏼🤞🏼👌🏼

I would think they would follow what they did for the first three films.  Release an exclusive one click containing the Blu rays with steelbook above, and then later 4K with steelbooks that match the first three, but time will tell. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Ooft, can't wait! Need this in lenticular to complete the quadrilogy. Their original lenti's for these films are the best they've released in my opinion. Just watched this last night and it was incredible (although I did zone out a bit from all the action and how long it was, in some aspects I think the first two are better, they're more restrained), but some of the new actions sequences are insane, what a way to go out!

• Like 7

Awards

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/9/2023 at 4:35 AM, nmskyler0405 said:

Really Nova? Yall made 3 steelbooks that look like this and now decided to make a 4th one that looks like the odd one out of the bunch? What's up with that? 

Screenshot_20230509-132707~2.png

Screenshot_20230509-132745~2.png

Screenshot_20230509-132818~2.png

Those are the 4K Steelbooks, which came out much later.

What is coming now should be the equivalent of these:

The JW4 steel still looks like the odd one out regardless. All the other ones look very sombre, whereas the JW4 is (literally) sunny.

JW.jpg

JW2.jpg

JW3.jpg

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

The BS for this are about to drop any day now. Since we expect this to be very popular we have opened the GB for those who already know what they want.

Please be aware that all requests made in this early opening can not be adjusted later, so make sure you only request what you know you want. It is no problem to request additional items later, but you can't reduce any item that is requested now.

And now

giphy.gif

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4

5 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

The BS for this are about to drop any day now. Since we expect this to be very popular we have opened the GB for those who already know what they want.

Please be aware that all requests made in this early opening can not be adjusted later, so make sure you only request what you know you want. It is no problem to request additional items later, but you can't reduce any item that is requested now.

And now

giphy.gif

uhhhhhhhh……..yeeeaaaaah

(Giddy-up!!!!!)

• Like 4

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
8 minutes ago, ncraft said:

@extantsrevenge I have the three Nova 4k Lentis (one from each movie). Is the Lenticular in this group buy the same or will Nova do another separate 4k edition? 

I don't know. Wait for the BS, maybe this release will be 4K already.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2