IGNORED

NOVA John Wick: Chapter 4 (Novamedia Exclusive #43) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

ShadowWarrior

Media Psychos GB HERE (CLOSED)!

Release Date: September 22nd 2023

Retail Price: ONE CLICK: $129.99; FULL SLIP A: $38.99; FULL SLIP B: $38.99; LENTICULAR SLIP: $39.99; QUARTER SLIP$35.99

Print Run: ONE CLICK: 600 copies, FULL SLIP A : 900 copies, numbered; FULL SLIP B : 900 copies, numbered; LENTICULAR SLIP : 1,000 copies, numbered; QUARTER SLIP : 400 copies, not numbered

Artwork and contents subject to change by retailer

One Click

oc.thumb.png.70b68f3d0de209295caddd46c5e6694a.png

Fullslip A

fsa.thumb.png.f3234e146857db8a6cfd539cdffdedca.png

Fullslip B

fsb.thumb.png.d485092f50f3d2ebf759af5cc053d4ff.png

Lenticular O-Ring

l.thumb.png.77b57dba6faa75ce240f1d1c749af2b3.png
Quarterslip

qs.thumb.png.140b0c468fa19084c1c2c588a97d86d8.png

• Like 19
  • Thanks 4

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Gary K said:

This is just the steelbook, there will be a Fullslip and a lenticular slip as well.  Maybe even an OC box. 

This is the reason I held off on buying 2 or 3 versions of part 4 and just bought the Amazon exclusive. I was hoping Nova would come through with something and they have. The 4k lenti's I have from them of the first three films are some of my favorite ones I have!

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, nmskyler0405 said:

Really Nova? Yall made 3 steelbooks that look like this and now decided to make a 4th one that looks like the odd one out of the bunch? What's up with that? 

I’m not 100% sure, but I’m guessing the photos released are not supposed to match those sets of steelbooks, because Nova has two lines of premiums dedicated to the John Wick franchise. I think later they will re-release the 4th movie with a steelbook design that better matches the steelbooks you highlighted.

• Like 11

43 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

I’m not 100% sure, but I’m guessing the photos released are not supposed to match those sets of steelbooks, because Nova has two lines of premiums dedicated to the John Wick franchise. I think later they will re-release the 4th movie with a steelbook design that better matches the steelbooks you highlighted.

Is there any way to confirm that for us? This may affect my decision as I have the three above.

• Like 6

Awards