extantsrevenge

• Replies 726
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 9 Minuten schrieb extantsrevenge:

giphy.gif

Finally the 2022 Bunny Hunt is finished.

giphy.gif

But again Psychos from

everywhere-pellek.gif

united against Psycho Bunny and his minions.

And

captain-america-we-won.gif

Thanks to the amazing crew that made this epic event event with their involvement possible

@R1s1ngs0n @ukade2327 @Trianna @Cornbuster and @raylight.

giphy.gif

Thanks to all the Psychos that offered to donate prizes @ajames212 @bossjon  @CAYENNE-FAHRER  @cypheria078 @Daft @defdan14 @Gentleman @hal56 @Imalilteapot @Masterblaster @Noir21 @notdan @Parzival @pluto57 @raylight @ShadowWarrior  @Stefbo86 @Steelbook Indy @ukade2327

giphy.gif

Since not all the available prizes are given away during this Hunt, I hope you will consider to donate these or something else to a future event here on Media Psychos.

Small change! We decided that all members that reached at least 90 of the 185 available points will get the award.

giphy.gif

The 100 points threshold to enter the drawing of the 3 gift cards will stay as is.

Unfortunately we did not have more hunters than last year

giphy.gif

the

winner.gif

(see you tomorrow 😜)

NO NO NO  ...... 😳😰😈

No Way Reaction GIF

• Haha 11

1 hour ago, extantsrevenge said:

giphy.gif

Finally the 2022 Bunny Hunt is finished.

giphy.gif

But again Psychos from

everywhere-pellek.gif

united against Psycho Bunny and his minions.

And

captain-america-we-won.gif

Thanks to the amazing crew that made this epic event event with their involvement possible

@R1s1ngs0n @ukade2327 @Trianna @Cornbuster and @raylight.

giphy.gif

Thanks to all the Psychos that offered to donate prizes @ajames212 @bossjon  @CAYENNE-FAHRER  @cypheria078 @Daft @defdan14 @Gentleman @hal56 @Imalilteapot @Masterblaster @Noir21 @notdan @Parzival @pluto57 @raylight @ShadowWarrior  @Stefbo86 @Steelbook Indy @ukade2327

giphy.gif

Since not all the available prizes are given away during this Hunt, I hope you will consider to donate these or something else to a future event here on Media Psychos.

Small change! We decided that all members that reached at least 90 of the 185 available points will get the award.

giphy.gif

The 100 points threshold to enter the drawing of the 3 gift cards will stay as is.

Unfortunately we did not have more hunters than last year

giphy.gif

Which is a small disappointment for me considering that we had so many great prizes and a cool award waiting.

Anyway the many returning hunters from last year and the first time hunters showed some real tenacity

giphy.gif

So we are still doing aome of the Best of Region Psychos after the top 3.

giphy.gif

the

winner.gif

(see you tomorrow 😜)

Thanks to all involved!!

African American Thank You GIF by NdubisiOkoye

• Like 10

• ★ Administrators ★

And now, without further delay

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

@Cornrow

who found every single bunny and collected a total of 185 Points 😲

giphy.gif

Since you're also the regular member with the most points you have won the

Free Gold Membership!

I'm very happy to see how you grabbed this chance to become tier member and will send you the invite to the Gold Club shortly.

giphy.gif

place goes to @Fortis93 who also got 185 Points (but did not submit that page 749 bunny, only 3 members did), anyway

giphy.gif

You won the Rambo: Last Blood Novamedia Full-Slip donated by @cypheria078

Spoiler

grafik.thumb.png.52fd014103698eeaef0697a8b62624a7.png

giphy.gif

place goes to @Adrip who collected 184 points (like many missing that Bunny hidden on an Edition picture 😂).

giphy.gif

You won the La La Land Best Buy 4K Steelbook donated by @ukade2327

Spoiler

20220329_125447.jpg

Poor @ThereIsNoooSpoon came in at the 4th place with also 184 points but after @Adrip submitted his bunnies 😨

giphy.gif

But we're happy to award to you the 1st Place in the EU Region (after the Top 3)

giphy.gif

Gave prize choice to the next EU Psycho in line 🙏 which is @Catgirl

You won A Brighter Summer Day Novamedia Lenticular donated by @cypheria078

Spoiler

grafik.thumb.png.ae30baed56c870197f08c3dbafa69825.png

The additional rankings are: 182 points @Catgirl & @hal56

181 points @Hecko who is our 1st Place in the UK Region.

giphy.gif

Gave prize choice to the next UK Psycho in line 🙏 which is @Scary Hair

You won Zootopia Kimchidvd Full Slip donated by @Gentleman

Spoiler

zootopia1.jpg.4afc277c8c7ac46413d843d6bfe36120.jpgzootopia2.jpg.e1b1dfa5e0d470dcd0eea0145affd045.jpg

giphy.gif

177 points @cypheria078, @Noir21 & @pluto57

176 points @Boilersteel who would be the 1st Place in the USA Region

giphy.gif

Blade Runner 2049 Filmarena Full Slip donated by @notdan

Spoiler

PXL_20220330_214619662.thumb.jpg.862fb863dbe8dcf58296dfcb8af17a7f.jpg

174 points @Imalilteapot, 173 points @GuyIncognit0, 169 points @Gentleman, 166 points @Mrdugan, 165 points @bossjon, 161 points @capricornio34232, 160 points @GANTZ, 158 points @Scary Hair, 155 points @Freeformfreakout, 153 points @MikeH5856, 149 points @JiumJium, 132 points @Julien2, 118 points @mpmarcel, 116 points @Toapel, 107 points @AndroiDad75, 102 points @thomue1987

giphy.gif

100 points @InfiniteDoors, 98 points @ShadowWarrior, 91 points @CAYENNE-FAHRER, 90+ points @pan

Spoiler

(actual points where not counted since the format was not correct, but it was clear that the amount would be enough for the award, but due to this error not eligible for the gift card drawing)

The results for our End of Year Sale gift card drawing are:

Spoiler

Result Gift Card Drawing.jpeg

@pluto57 you won the the $50 gift card, @hal56 the $25 gift card and @Noir21 the $15 gift card. See info here.

giphy.gif

All the members mentioned above will receive our Bunny Hunt 2022 Award soon.

1934997183_BunnyHunt22.png.2cbe972f614d7ec8e9ea7610b4453db2.png

Thanks also goes to @Stefbo86 @ajames212 and other members that started hunting but at some point could not recover from the pain such a hunt inflicts on the human body 😅

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

all for making this again a fun event.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 8
  • Thanks 26

• ★ Administrators ★

giphy.gif

Last year we also had a huge country competition going, with 8 participants from the big regions France, Germany and USA.

Sadly the French did not show up in numbers this year with only 4 hunters. Germany also had only 6 hunters with over 100 points.

Thankfully we had 11 USA members with over 100 points.

But most impressive have been the individual hunters from different countries.

giphy.gif

So this time we will only add together the 4 best hunters of a region and also combine the 4 best individual hunters to Team internationl.

The winner is

giphy.gif

Team International (1 South Korea, 1 Australia, 1 Portugal & 1 Austria) with 736 points (which would be 184 points per member)

giphy.gif

Next is Team USA

giphy.gif

the 4 best hunters had 689 points (which would be 172,25 per member).

Also 1 place better than last year.

3rd place would be Germany

giphy.gif

the 4 best hunters had 677 points (which would be 169,25 per member). 1 place down from last year.

giphy.gif

4th place is France

original.gif

the 4 hunters had 653 points (which would be 163,25 per member).

Down from place 1.

giphy.gif

Also good news... UK had 2 participants this time not just 1

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

or maby not 😅

giphy.gif

• Like 22
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

Oh, wow.

Congratulations to all the prize winners, especially @Cornrow! Job well done, mate! 👍

And a big thank you to everyone who made this Bunny Hunt possible, from the creators to all the participants; the countless hours of work behind the scenes to make sure this entire thing ran smoothly from beginning to end and allowed members to have a bit of fun.

@extantsrevenge Would it be okay if I got the Rambo: Last Blood Novamedia Full Slip? (Thanks to @cypheria078 for donating)

Oh and a final congratulations to Team International!

We did it! 👍

Edited by Fortis93
  • Like 16
  • Thanks 2

• ★ Administrators ★
6 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

@extantsrevenge Would it be okay if I got the Rambo: Last Blood Novamedia Full Slip? (Thanks to @cypheria078 for donating)

Oh and a final congratulations to Team International!

We did it! 👍

Absolutely okay 👌.

koala GIF

Please send @cypheria078 a PM to arrange the shipping.

• Like 7

Happy So Excited GIF

First place!!! I think I lost my eyesight a little finding bunnies but it was worth it!😂

congratulations to all participants who reached their goal, and Many thanks again to @R1s1ngs0n@ukade2327@extantsrevenge@Trianna @Cornbuster@raylight and everyone who put in so much effort to create this exciting event for us! I really enjoyed it and found so many interesting topics through this event😁 

And team international! we've got an amazing score!!

I Love You Hug GIF by PotatoITV

• Like 26
  • Thanks 2

Congratulations to all the impressive hunters who participated and especially to @Cornrow @Fortis93 @Adrip @ThereIsNoooSpoon @Hecko @Boilersteel for such an amazing performance, enjoy the reward.

Shia Labeouf Applause GIFHappy Well Done GIFOrson Welles Reaction GIF

All together we could with Psycho Bunny and his army of adorable devil bunnies, well done.

Well Done Applause GIF by MOODMAN

@extantsrevenge @R1s1ngs0n @ukade2327 @Trianna @Cornbuster @raylight 

Thank you very much for making this fantastic event possible. We will see each other again in the next, good day to all.🙂

• Like 10
  • Thanks 9

Congrats @Cornrow for getting all those suckers 😁

Also congrats to everyone else who made it to the podium 🎉

Happy On Top Of The World GIF by Tennis TV

Big Thanks to everyone involved in making this event possible for us ❤️

@extantsrevenge thanks for awarding me a prize 🙏, but I really just played for fun, to have a good time with our fellow community members and to represent my country here 💪 🇵🇹 . I would really like to pass that prize to the next in line if you are ok with it 🙂

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3

Congratulations to @Cornrow on becoming a Gold Member. 🏅

Thanks also that I made it to the 5th place, I wouldn't have believed it after my bunnies had all disappeared into the www Nirvana. But I caught her again.🤣

Many thanks to the MP team for the work they did and the nerves that made them count. 👍👍👍😘

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
6 minutes ago, ThereIsNoooSpoon said:

@extantsrevenge thanks for awarding me a prize 🙏, but I really just played for fun, to have a good time with our fellow community members and to represent my country here 💪 🇵🇹 . I would really like to pass that prize to the next in line if you are ok with it 🙂

generous-so-generous.gif

That would be okay for me.

The next in line are @Catgirl and @hal56 both with 182 points, since @hal56 won in the gift card drawing already I would say (without checking who submitted the bunnies first)

giphy.gif

@Catgirl

if no one objects to that.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

• ★ Administrators ★

@Cornrow Amazing score. Congrats 🥳

Ric Flair Wrestling GIF by WWE

Congratulations to all players and members involved to this event.

Drag Queen Singing GIF by Paramount+

Special thoughts to @ukade2327 @R1s1ngs0n @Trianna who checked all the PM with so much links and printscreen. Hunting seems to be easier than checking all the results 😂   

• Like 8
  • Haha 6

I Want This Reaction GIF by Travis

Congratulations to all the participants and congratulations to @Cornrow for your victory!

formula 1 f1 GIF

Thanks again to all the staff for your organisation and thanks also to all the donors, you are amazing!

Valentines Day Love GIF

Very happy to have come so far for a first participation, I knew I was missing 1 but when I saw where it was hidden I have no regrets 😄

You Got Me GIF by HULU

ill be back arnold schwarzenegger GIF

@extantsrevenge If Lalaland bestbuy edition is available I would love to have it! 🥰 (Thanks to @ukade2327 for the donation ❤️

• Like 15