IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

12 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

I’ve earned my first award!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Thanks goes to @Masterblaster for putting this all together, & for knowing that a leader is only as great as his team around him! 

Thanks goes to @ukade2327 @extantsrevenge @icewire @Benoit46 @romeroland Because of your warm welcomes I knew this place wasn’t apart of the toxic wastelands of the internet. 

Thanks goes to @ksosk @Basil @Tulenos253 @Pbsw23 @goose_3387 @deckard99 @Steelbook Indy @Grendel If not for my interactions w/you all I wouldn’t be at 100 posts. All of you are nothing but class & I appreciate the positive experiences I’ve had with you so far & I look forward to future discussions.

Thanks goes to @Veum my first friend in this town. Many of my post have been made because I drew inspiration from yours. Our friendship is new but time has no effect on my level of appreciation.

Lastly Thanks goes to the person who I made my 99th & 100th post to. “The First Lady” @Scary Hair !!! I believe you to be the one who has had the most positive impact on me in this town. It isn’t just our interaction, but the ones you’ve had w/others that I find the most endearing. Your behavior on here is otherworldly! It is very easy to see why you’re apart of the Team & if you were to ever leave it would be one hell of a hole to fill. Us Psychos are lucky to have someone like you around in town. I very much appreciate you! 

How do I insert a gif?

Edited by Steelbook Indy

• Replies 30.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Thanks goes to @Masterblaster for putting this all together, & for knowing that a leader is only as great as his team around him! 

Thanks goes to @ukade2327 @extantsrevenge @icewire @Benoit46 @romeroland Because of your warm welcomes I knew this place wasn’t apart of the toxic wastelands of the internet. 

Thanks goes to @ksosk @Basil @Tulenos253 @Pbsw23 @goose_3387 @deckard99 @Steelbook Indy @Grendel If not for my interactions w/you all I wouldn’t be at 100 posts. All of you are nothing but class & I appreciate the positive experiences I’ve had with you so far & I look forward to future discussions.

Thanks goes to @Veum my first friend in this town. Many of my post have been made because I drew inspiration from yours. Our friendship is new but time has no effect on my level of appreciation.

Lastly Thanks goes to the person who I made my 99th & 100th post to. “The First Lady” @Scary Hair !!! I believe you to be the one who has had the most positive impact on me in this town. It isn’t just our interaction, but the ones you’ve had w/others that I find the most endearing. Your behavior on here is otherworldly! It is very easy to see why you’re apart of the Team & if you were to ever leave it would be one hell of a hole to fill. Us Psychos are lucky to have someone like you around in town. I very much appreciate you! 

@Hollywood E Rock, you have brought me to... 🤣 my friend!

When posting just be all - natural, fun and helpful when needed my friend! B|

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897d54a2177dd6ddc4865

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★

@Hollywood E Rock you are very right , without the right team around me (and believe me i am very proud to have them) our Forum would not be as it is today !

Thanks for the nice words and im still laughing cause it does remind me of watching the grammy LOL

Take care

John

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

Afternoon,

Gotta agree with Mr. Hollywood, John and his staff are top notch and its crazy to think about the time they put into this when over 1/2 are probably working their primary jobs during the day as well. The diversity across the world is crazy. I was explaining how MP works to a close cousin at a funeral this weekend and he couldn't believe how many of us are connected all across the world!

@extantsrevenge & @ksosk working with our companies out of China and Hong Kong using their Mandarin and Cantonese, so 谢谢你, I know we have many others who work closely with Retailers so sorry I didn't mention them. @DodgyDave doing work as well making sure we are all in line and organized for Blufans GB's 😂 "Retired" But still doing as much work as most haha. So thanks to all of you!

Also just got my MP Card that I purchased since there was an extra.

It didn't have any name engravings because I just recently got my membership upgraded. So I took it to an engraving place, I was ridiculously nervous as to how they were going to do with matching it to everyone who had theirs engraved previously. I think they did an amazing job. Straight 🔥

IMG_4493.thumb.jpeg.f133d83be887ec4e032097aba9c52ed5.jpegIMG_4495.thumb.jpeg.bdbd814103ca746005b55aaa6906b992.jpeg

Edited by Count Dantes
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Count Dantes said:

Afternoon,

Gotta agree with Mr. Hollywood, John and his staff are top notch and its crazy to think about the time they put into this when over 1/2 are probably working their primary jobs during the day as well. The diversity across the world is crazy. I was explaining how MP works to a close cousin at a funeral this weekend and he couldn't believe how many of us are connected all across the world!

It didn't have any name engravings because I just recently got my membership upgraded. So I took it to an engraving place, I was ridiculously nervous as to how they were going to do with matching it to everyone who had theirs engraved previously. I think they did an amazing job. Straight 🔥

IMG_4493.thumb.jpeg.f133d83be887ec4e032097aba9c52ed5.jpegIMG_4495.thumb.jpeg.bdbd814103ca746005b55aaa6906b992.jpeg

@Masterblaster

By any chance you got any more?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Count Dantes said:

Afternoon,

@extantsrevenge & @ksosk working with our companies out of China and Hong Kong using their Mandarin and Cantonese, so 谢谢你, I know we have many others who work closely with Retailers so sorry I didn't mention them. @DodgyDave doing work as well making sure we are all in line and organized for Blufans GB's 😂 "Retired" But still doing as much work as most haha. So thanks to all of you!

@Count Dantes

Your card does look good! Company did a great job!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Well that's me SPEACHLESS WOOOWWW blown away 

giphy.gif

I'm  as good as the people  around me members  and staff .

It's  truly a privilege to have this family as my safety blanket

giphy-downsized.gif

THANK YOU ❤❤

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Basil said:

@Pbsw23 you opened a right can of worms there now back at you.

lift or elevator?

oh and before anyone starts proper

football (or soccer for are american friends) was invented by the english before american football, i know cos had a dis-agreement years ago and proved the american wrong at the time, think his name may have been trump xD

all the best

basil :D

You know me mate, always up for a cheeky 🎣 😁

With you 110% with the footy, but credit where credit is due, though they may well be egg chasers with padding, most of those guys are some serious athletes. I am under no illusion there. 🙌🏼🏈

Loves all you American folk on here though, Psychos are Psychos and that’s all that counts. 🤪🇺🇸🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Steelbook Indy said:

How do I insert a gif?

Try 

On 5/15/2019 at 3:25 PM, Scary Hair said:

I mostly use Giphy  desktop  site .

Select the Gif 

Then Media from the selection on the right hand side 

Then the bottom of the 4 links hit that .

Then paste on site 

giphy-downsized.gif

The space they chew sometimes gives the forum issues shall  I say .

Once they are uploaded the insert other media below here

👇👇

they can be selected  again and again 59e61fbdab893_tenor(5).gif.344d14c08d1972707682fbedae480128.gif59f10ec9b31a5_tenor(7).gif.cd99b9b4bfe787e487550be5e4b378b8.gif59f10eda018e2_tenor(6).gif.deecb74a6069c6ea418fbe87b3b30170.gif

👍❤❤

Thread  Here 

💋💋

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

With you 110% with the footy, but credit where credit is due, though they may well be egg chasers with padding, most of those guys are some serious athletes. I am under no illusion there. 🙌🏼🏈

Loves all you American folk on here though, Psychos are Psychos and that’s all that counts. 🤪🇺🇸🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧

@Pbsw23, I’m no small 🐠 here my friend! 🦈

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897613b5789c5312c080e

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Pbsw23 said:

@Pbsw23

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 3