IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Veum

I’m from the United States St. Louis to be exact. It’s 8:58pm right now for me. I work midnight shift. I can see the signal now. It’s almost that time for me. 

giphy.gif

Hopefully all goes well & your set arrives tomorrow.

@Hollywood E Rock, I know what that night shift was, as I've worked all those shifts in the past... I do not miss them, hope you have a nice work night my friend! 😸

giphy.gif

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Veum said:

@Hollywood E Rock, I know what that night shift was, as I've worked all those shifts in the past... I do not miss them, hope you have a nice work night my friend! 😸

giphy.gif

@Veum

I really don’t mind the hours even though after a while I feel like 

giphy.gif

Because I’m burning the candle at both ends. Tonight was nice though, didn’t work hard at all. Another day down more coins in the piggy bank!!!

giphy.gif

And good morning my friend, to you & the rest of the Psychos! May the day bring us all peace happiness & more mint box sets for our collections!

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

@Pbsw23 watch with auto boxes on ford, i know your prob not getting one but there is big sue in america and oz on those and america is paying out. bad design on them

so its a sexually transmitted infection you is after xD

i like them only trouble is i find bony ride, as i is a well built gent.

but if you got the real bling its got be RS and yes you know you want it really.

unfouranately i could afford it either so thats why i ended up with my titanium nice comfy ride and whistles and bells.

lets us know how you get on and want some pics when you do.

basil :D

• Like 2

On 8/21/2019 at 8:17 PM, Pbsw23 said:

What I Really want, is a Focus ST but can only stretch to a clean low mileage 2.5ltr 09/10 model

The fiesta ST is a nice, fast and fun car to drive! Just a bit on the small side for me! 

It’s a proper headache deciding what car to buy next. The new Focus ST has landed at our place. I have been holding out on it for the past 12 months, toying with the idea of buying one ( sorry that’s the best photo I could get)

FE8C20D8-EEBB-4FC0-B3E1-1E301877F4AD.thumb.jpeg.f936735e35e5b6933de1f5977099d15c.jpeg

They are expensive tho - £32,000 I think! 

I would have to seriously cut back on my premium addiction 😂

Good luck @Pbsw23 in your hunt for a new car and hope I haven’t thrown a spanner in the works bringing this up 😁👍

Keep is us updated with what your looking at mate and hope you get a good whiplash payout too 🤣👍

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Basil said:

3 watch with auto boxes on ford, i know your prob not getting one but there is big sue in america and oz on those and america is paying out. bad design on them

I don’t know about this - is this the power shift auto boxes? If so you have to change the oil and filter every 3 years which costs £300! If you don’t get that done then after 4 years the gearboxes Has major internal damage and will cost 4K to repair! So the £300 oil and filter change doesn’t seem so bad 🤣

The earlier power shift boxes juddered and required a new clutch - Ford are paying for this under warranty. 

You are right about the Titanium @Basil- it is definitely a much comfier ride 👍👍👍 

Edited by RileyLad

15 hours ago, Basil said:

so its a sexually transmitted infection you is after xD

i like them only trouble is i find bony ride, as i is a well built gent.

but if you got the real bling its got be RS and yes you know you want it really.

unfouranately i could afford it either so thats why i ended up with my titanium nice comfy ride and whistles and bells.

lets us know how you get on and want some pics when you do.

basil :D

Too bloody right I want the RS! 😂 But that was Never going to happen. 

I’m afraid the inner boy racer has been calling recently, to which I blame my 23yr old work colleague. It’s looking a cert that I’ll be bringing a Fiesta ST home very soon. Got to love a street legal go-kart 😁👍🏼

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

@RileyLad yes powershift  mass class action on america they have put a sh!t load of money aside for it without admitting liability but there is a design fault bascially its over heats as is a dry pack very long story but google it and oz its happenning there too but don't know how far foward. basically fooks boxes and clutchs and seals and totals engine ford wont admit anything wrong but in america they are set to pay out xD

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a27438193/ford-powershift-transmission-problems/

https://www.autonews.com/technology/dual-clutch-gearbox-complaints-haunt-ford

http://fordpowershiftlawsuit.com/

https://jalopnik.com/ford-knew-how-defective-its-fiesta-and-focus-transmissi-1836273922

https://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/2019/05/ford-transmission-lawsuit-powershifts-into-settlement-mode/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3596163/Up-70-0000-Ford-owners-join-class-action-sue-car-maker-dangerous-PowerShift-transmission-cause-sudden-acceleration-difficulty-stopping-braking.html

enjoy :D

thats why i stick with the trusty manual

basil :)

🍵Morning  good morning here, good day there ... Veum here! 💪

giphy.gif

Mowed the lawn yesterday and it wiped me out! 😩

giphy-downsized.gif

Hope all you psychos have a great day! :x

giphy-downsized.gif&key=9f335de4420652d4

🍵Hey psychos, it's such a nice, cool sunny day here today with no humidity it feels like autumn ... do you wish all our days were as joyful as these! : x

giphy.gif

giphy-downsized.gif

Edited by Veum
  • Like 3

🥤Mail call! 🎬

976318C4-1B8F-4B55-9B09-12C92F036626.gif.d4897b6d6c18e98d7793e41bc474d736.gif

🤠 Decided to go ahead and show you some of my new arrivals, expecting some more in the coming weeks! 🎬

What we have here are:

MP - Nice Guys OC BD kimchi, A Star Is Born lenti 4K FA, Captain Marvel lenti hardbox 4K HK, Venom lenti 4K BF, All Quiet on the Western Front BD WCL, Dying to Survive BD Diskino

BestBuy - John Wick Chapter 3 Parabellum Limited - Edition Digital Movie Steelbook

Target -  Avengers:Endgame 4K exclusive, Billy the Kid vs Dracula BD WAC, The Thin Man BD WAC

AMZ.co.uk - Happy Valley Series 1 & 2 BD BBC

CDF88E95-CF96-425E-80B6-8346D1F85E76.thumb.jpeg.043f9496f95a3daebcdeb9ce299c6355.jpeg

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1