IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

27 minutes ago, Veum said:

🥤Mail call! 🎬

976318C4-1B8F-4B55-9B09-12C92F036626.gif.d4897b6d6c18e98d7793e41bc474d736.gif

🤠 Decided to go ahead and show you some of my new arrivals, expecting some more in the coming weeks! 🎬

What we have here are:

MP - Nice Guys OC BD kimchi, A Star Is Born lenti 4K FA, Captain Marvel lenti hardbox 4K HK, Venom lenti 4K BF, All Quiet on the Western Front BD WCL, Dying to Survive BD Diskino

BestBuy - John Wick Chapter 3 Parabellum Limited - Edition Digital Movie Steelbook

Target -  Avengers:Endgame 4K exclusive, Billy the Kid vs Dracula BD WAC, The Thin Man BD WAC

AMZ.co.uk - Happy Valley Series 1 & 2 BD BBC

CDF88E95-CF96-425E-80B6-8346D1F85E76.thumb.jpeg.043f9496f95a3daebcdeb9ce299c6355.jpeg

nice @veum how much was kimchi?

are you feeling poorer yet xD

i need cap marvel but am hanging out for blufans and it is killing me the with for them to sort out distrubitor deal and when that happens all the floodgates will open with all the others on the backburner like solo and antman and the wasp.

and for @Scary Hair check out this gif xD

TxfKJjJ.gif

basil :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Basil said:

nice @veum how much was kimchi?

are you feeling poorer yet xD

i need cap marvel but am hanging out for blufans and it is killing me the with for them to sort out distrubitor deal and when that happens all the floodgates will open with all the others on the backburner like solo and antman and the wasp.

and for @Scary Hair check out this gif xD

TxfKJjJ.gif

basil :D

@Basil, do not remember cost and try not to think of my poor wallet! 😣

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c89721dfc780136ee48fda

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Tulenos253 said:

So this is where everyone comes to hang out at

How's everyone enjoying their weekend so far?

6907634ba4b46a1c10efb56305e5f3761b5c2184fa40fb14bb415396d7078634.jpg

@Tulenos253

The weekend has been good, I’ve spent most of it working & cleaning my apartment

giphy.gif

but that’s okay because I clean house brings peace & work brings dollars for these collectibles! 

giphy.gif

How has your weekend been? Eventful or uneventful?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

@Hollywood E Rock 

8 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Veum 

I clicked on the French room & the first thing I saw................

giphy.gif

same enjoying my 3 day weekend,cleaning the house only to have the kids mess it up again until I have to go back to work on Tuesday...Yay Army lol...I said the exact same thing when I clicked on it lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Tulenos253 said:

@Hollywood E Rock 

same enjoying my 3 day weekend,cleaning the house only to have the kids mess it up again until I have to go back to work on Tuesday...Yay Army lol...I said the exact same thing when I clicked on it lol

@Tulenos253

Children will keep you busy lol

giphy.gif

Me in the French room til I realize I don’t understand what’s going on.

giphy.gif

Was the army always your first choice for a career?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Tulenos253

Children will keep you busy lol

giphy.gif

Me in the French room til I realize I don’t understand what’s going on.

giphy.gif

Was the army always your first choice for a career?

Yea especially having 4 with #5 on the way lol...I clicked on it and It translated all the text from french to English for me so not sure why it didn't do it for you...No I was in the Navy first and then I got out to get my degree and then I missed the military so I took the first branch to accept me back in and the army it was lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Tulenos253 said:

Yea especially having 4 with #5 on the way lol...I clicked on it and It translated all the text from french to English for me so not sure why it didn't do it for you...No I was in the Navy first and then I got out to get my degree and then I missed the military so I took the first branch to accept me back in and the army it was lol

4 with number five on the way

giphy.gif

You are without a doubt busy, that’s kool congratulations to you & your partner.

Some of the comments was in English and others wasn’t 

giphy.gif

I’ll figure it out eventually lol

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

4 with number five on the way

giphy.gif

You are without a doubt busy, that’s kool congratulations to you & your partner.

Some of the comments was in English and others wasn’t 

giphy.gif

I’ll figure it out eventually lol

Thank you... Yes it's chaos sometimes...hmmmm maybe I didn't see the not translated ones then

2 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

I clicked on the French room & the first thing I saw................

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Tulenos253 said:

Fellas, French room is where it’s at. 

And translation is usually unnecessary considering the pictures that are posted over there 😉 

@Tulenos253

You deserve a medal my friend, not for being in the army (did 3 years myself) but for having the courage to collect and display Premiums while having little people running around the house.

But being a military man, I assume you’ve already put in place some ground rules regarding access to your collection. 

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

And translation is usually unnecessary considering the pictures that are posted over there 😉 

@Tulenos253

You deserve a medal my friend, not for being in the army (did 3 years myself) but for having the courage to collect and display Premiums while having little people running around the house.

But being a military man, I assume you’ve already put in place some ground rules regarding access to your collection. 

cabinets prob been fitted out with machine guns and laser sites xD

basil :)

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

Seems a bit excessive, no?

I think a simple electric fence will do the trick nicely.

E9907B29-3381-4583-9D3A-96A39B4C0F27.gif

no ridings there be a perimeter line set of about 7 foot away fully automated of course, if they cross that line a warning shot is fired about 5 foot away this is all done by the laser sites and a bit of the floor is shot away. this is enough to scare the child turn around and run away. xD

is not child abuse its there early military training for when there older xD

and this is all turned on and off by a car alarm remote keyfob so no issue there either :D

electric fence indeed someone could get hurt on that like an adult, its just not safe xD

all the best

basil :)

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

@Tulenos253

But being a military man, I assume you’ve already put in place some ground rules regarding access to your collection. 

GOOD MORNING VIETNAM!!!   

These are some pretty awesome and funny ideas lol

I have my own game room in the basement that I lock when I'm not in there but might add some extra security like you guys mentioned lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

We just kept everything under lock and key.

Sack barrow , straight  Jackets , Chains and face guards  

Wheel the kids out from the padded cells . Freed the hands a little to eat solids.  Long straws and containers for everything else 😁👍👍❤❤

A little like 

giphy.gif

Kids are great where steelbooks are concerned 👍👍🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 6