IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

I popped one last month £64 quid  matched it with the one from a few months before. 

Least its one thing less to worry about on the MOT .

The Hubbys car is all diagnostics space age mumbo jumbo . 

I like as basic as possible. 

Don't think I'll  ever get used  to electric  windows 😤😤

21 years of a winder is a hard habit to break 😢😢

So what you’re saying is, you are driving old school?

giphy.gif

• Haha 5

@Pbsw23 you opened a right can of worms there now back at you.

lift or elevator?

oh and before anyone starts proper

football (or soccer for are american friends) was invented by the english before american football, i know cos had a dis-agreement years ago and proved the american wrong at the time, think his name may have been trump xD

all the best

basil :D

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Basil said:

@Pbsw23 you opened a right can of worms there now back at you.

lift or elevator?

oh and before anyone starts proper

football (or soccer for are american friends) was invented by the english before american football, i know cos had a dis-agreement years ago and proved the american wrong at the time, think his name may have been trump xD

all the best

basil :D

Lift , elevator  is posh speak

American  Football is Rugby with padding ,diffrent rules and more halfs 👍😊💋💋

• Haha 2

I’ve earned my first award!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Thanks goes to @Masterblaster for putting this all together, & for knowing that a leader is only as great as his team around him! 

Thanks goes to @ukade2327 @extantsrevenge @icewire @Benoit46 @romeroland Because of your warm welcomes I knew this place wasn’t apart of the toxic wastelands of the internet. 

Thanks goes to @ksosk @Basil @Tulenos253 @Pbsw23 @goose_3387 @deckard99 @Steelbook Indy @Grendel If not for my interactions w/you all I wouldn’t be at 100 posts. All of you are nothing but class & I appreciate the positive experiences I’ve had with you so far & I look forward to future discussions.

Thanks goes to @Veum my first friend in this town. Many of my post have been made because I drew inspiration from yours. Our friendship is new but time has no effect on my level of appreciation.

Lastly Thanks goes to the person who I made my 99th & 100th post to. “The First Lady” @Scary Hair !!! I believe you to be the one who has had the most positive impact on me in this town. It isn’t just our interaction, but the ones you’ve had w/others that I find the most endearing. Your behavior on here is otherworldly! It is very easy to see why you’re apart of the Team & if you were to ever leave it would be one hell of a hole to fill. Us Psychos are lucky to have someone like you around in town. I very much appreciate you! 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

I’ve earned my first award!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Thanks goes to @Masterblaster for putting this all together, & for knowing that a leader is only as great as his team around him! 

Thanks goes to @ukade2327 @extantsrevenge @icewire @Benoit46 @romeroland Because of your warm welcomes I knew this place wasn’t apart of the toxic wastelands of the internet. 

Thanks goes to @ksosk @Basil @Tulenos253 @Pbsw23 @goose_3387 @deckard99 @Steelbook Indy @Grendel If not for my interactions w/you all I wouldn’t be at 100 posts. All of you are nothing but class & I appreciate the positive experiences I’ve had with you so far & I look forward to future discussions.

Thanks goes to @Veum my first friend in this town. Many of my post have been made because I drew inspiration from yours. Our friendship is new but time has no effect on my level of appreciation.

Lastly Thanks goes to the person who I made my 99th & 100th post to. “The First Lady” @Scary Hair !!! I believe you to be the one who has had the most positive impact on me in this town. It isn’t just our interaction, but the ones you’ve had w/others that I find the most endearing. Your behavior on here is otherworldly! It is very easy to see why you’re apart of the Team & if you were to ever leave it would be one hell of a hole to fill. Us Psychos are lucky to have someone like you around in town. I very much appreciate you! 

Image result for crying in the audience gif

Image result for crying in the audience gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1