IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, BreakBeatDJ said:

My reputation is worse here than anywhere else in the world. Ā  Ā How far can I go down in reputation? Ā Is there an award for -100 reputation?

Ā 

I can do it, I know I can . . .

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

2122687082_ScreenShot2022-10-20at7_37_47PM.thumb.png.b9a9b571c6c1561148acca6dd60a368c.png

Ā 

. . . or maybe I should just hide out for a while.

Ā 

Ā 

Awkward Red-Faced GIF by moodman

This reminds me of that one episode of black mirror.Ā 
Ā 

sorry bro ā˜®ļø

Awards

My The Godfather Part II steelbook has arrived from Amazon and it's doing this popping sound. I have a vague memory of this happening to me in the past and it represented a form of damage behind the j-card. The other two steelbooks from the Trilogy are not doing this. Anyone here have experience with similar possible damage? I don't want to crack it open as I probably won't be able to return/refund.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Awards

8 hours ago, Whodini said:

My The Godfather Part II steelbook has arrived from Amazon and it's doing this popping sound. I have a vague memory of this happening to me in the past and it represented a form of damage behind the j-card. The other two steelbooks from the Trilogy are not doing this. Anyone here have experience with similar possible damage? I don't want to crack it open as I probably won't be able to return/refund.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I think this has happened to me twice, and each time I said what the heck and opened it to see what was causing the pop sounds.Ā  Ended up regretting it as it was due to the back being dented in.Ā  I would probably return it, as there is a good chance it is damaged under that j card.

• Like 5

šŸ„¤ā˜•Ā TopĀ ofĀ theĀ dayĀ toĀ ya,Ā goingĀ toĀ beĀ šŸŒ¤ļøĀ here myĀ friendsā€¦Ā goodĀ dayĀ thereĀ VeumĀ hereā£ļøšŸ™:)šŸ¤ 

Ā 

Relaxing Happy Sunday GIF by Hello All

DAY

79Ā°Hi
RealFeelĀ® 78Ā°
Pleasant
RealFeel Shadeā„¢ 75Ā°
PleasantĀ 10/22Ā Sunny to partly cloudy and very warm; a beautiful start to the weekend
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Boilersteel said:

I think this has happened to me twice, and each time I said what the heck and opened it to see what was causing the pop sounds.Ā  Ended up regretting it as it was due to the back being dented in.Ā  I would probably return it, as there is a good chance it is damaged under that j card.

Ā 

Yeah I've ended up getting a refund for it. Amazon were actually pretty good about it. They don't expect me to send it back either, but I still need to buy another copy. Not sure what to do with the sealed copy that potentially has the damage. What do you think I should do with it? It would be unethical to sell it on.

• Like 2

Awards

30 minutes ago, Whodini said:

Ā 

Yeah I've ended up getting a refund for it. Amazon were actually pretty good about it. They don't expect me to send it back either, but I still need to buy another copy. Not sure what to do with the sealed copy that potentially has the damage. What do you think I should do with it? It would be unethical to sell it on.

Ā 

Since you will get a refund, Iā€™d open it up out of curiosity šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļøĀ 

• Like 2

On Sunday mornings the Psychos are usually not very active.

Ā 

Possibilities:

Ā 

1) They sleep very late.

2) Saturday's hangover.

3) Family commitments trying to pretend publicly that what interests them most are not some "weird" editions in physical format...

4) Sometimes it's healthy to disconnect.

5) They are asking for money at the door of the church in order to finance the next GB.

6) It's when they can enjoy the editions that arrived during the week, and forget about everything else.

7) Dude, don't joke about Sunday.

8 ) They succeed yesterday night..., and at this time they still haven't managed to get him/her to leave... so they can enjoy ordering their editions again and connect to the community.

9) They work on the weekend. But don't feel sorry, what they charge for working today will finance those GBs that you will watch from afar.

10) Today they have to cook. And prepare the table. And scrub. And surely there are some unexpected visitors. And they will have to prepare the table again. And clean and scrub. Help. Free Willy!

Ā 

Let's go, bet your life! ;)Ā 

• Haha 6

17 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

Ā 

Possibilities:

Ā 

1) They sleep very late.

2) Saturday's hangover.

3) Family commitments trying to pretend publicly that what interests them most are not some "weird" editions in physical format...

5) They are asking for money at the door of the church in order to finance the next GB.

6) It's when they can enjoy the editions that arrived during the week, and forget about everything else.

8 ) They succeed yesterday night..., and at this time they still haven't managed to get him/her to leave... so they can enjoy ordering their editions again and connect to the community.

9) They work on the weekend. But don't feel sorry, what they charge for working today will finance those GBs that you will watch from afar.

10) Today they have to cook. And prepare the table. And scrub. And surely there are some unexpected visitors. And they will have to prepare the table again. And clean and scrub. Help. Free Willy!

Ā 

Ā 

no all wrong actually

1. it heavy pissed with rain and lightening all night kept me awake

2. moved to a new area with my house had to find a certain brand of supermarket this morning to go do all the food shopping opened at 10am

3. just had some lunch and now at 1pm im finally free

4. what ever you thought you knew you did not xDxDxDĀ 

Ā 

is that a head fook or what xDxDxDĀ 

Angry Season 4 GIF by The OfficeBlown Away Wow GIF by AminƩ

Ā 

happy sunday

basilĀ šŸ‘

• Haha 6

20 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

Ā 

Possibilities:

Ā 

1) They sleep very late.

2) Saturday's hangover.

Ā 

11) In mourning after your football team just lost their 16th straight game in a row to the same team.

Ā 

Why Me Crying GIF by Team Coco

• Haha 4