IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

13 minutes ago, Basil said:

no all wrong actually

1. it heavy pissed with rain and lightening all night kept me awake

2. moved to a new area with my house had to find a certain brand of supermarket this morning to go do all the food shopping opened at 10am

3. just had some lunch and now at 1pm im finally free

4. what ever you thought you knew you did not xDxDxD 

is that a head fook or what xDxDxD 

Angry Season 4 GIF by The OfficeBlown Away Wow GIF by Aminé

happy sunday

basil 👍

Obviously, I didn't consider that possibility. But if that means you've got new, bigger shelves, we'll take it for good option. ;) 

Beyond that, it's amazing the things that force us to waste time instead of being able to calmly deal with our loved editions, right?

:P 

12 minutes ago, Boilersteel said:

11) In mourning after your football team just lost their 16th straight game in a row to the same team.

Why Me Crying GIF by Team Coco

I know that feeling. In fact, my team plays tomorrow at 9:00 p.m. and the doubt that the fans have is whether to want them to win, or to want them to lose so that the managers fire the coach, and not prolong the agony any longer.

But I do know a lot about that kind of mourning.

Too much.

But true love for a team is like that, right? 😍 ;) :D

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Casiusco said:

On Sunday mornings the Psychos are usually not very active.

Possibilities:

1) They sleep very late.

2) Saturday's hangover.

3) Family commitments trying to pretend publicly that what interests them most are not some "weird" editions in physical format...

4) Sometimes it's healthy to disconnect.

5) They are asking for money at the door of the church in order to finance the next GB.

6) It's when they can enjoy the editions that arrived during the week, and forget about everything else.

7) Dude, don't joke about Sunday.

8 ) They succeed yesterday night..., and at this time they still haven't managed to get him/her to leave... so they can enjoy ordering their editions again and connect to the community.

9) They work on the weekend. But don't feel sorry, what they charge for working today will finance those GBs that you will watch from afar.

10) Today they have to cook. And prepare the table. And scrub. And surely there are some unexpected visitors. And they will have to prepare the table again. And clean and scrub. Help. Free Willy!

Let's go, bet your life! ;) 

My excuse would be…

Stressed Episode 19 GIF by The Simpsons

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, ShadowWarrior said:

What up Psychos! 

Was it 75 degrees today in your area of Michigan!? @MikeH5856 @RAK

YES!!! And in the 70s today, tomorrow, and Tuesday, too. It's a nice, brief, return to summer before the snow hits harder (we got some flurries but nothing stuck on Friday, I think?). Just got my snowblower maintenanced  and ready for winter. Figured I'd be able to do one last round of lawn edging and clean out the cracks between the drive, but both batteries for my whipper are dead...so, that's a project for later this week, I think. I'll take whatever last bit of warmth we can get though!

• Like 4

Good afternoon everybody!

I know that many of you hide buying collector's editions, as if that were what you most want to buy, but here I bring you the most wished item by the entire community:

https://www.amazon.com/-/es/Scarlett-Johansson-Celebrity-Standup-Incluye/dp/B00THKG97W

Real size!

You don't need to thank me, I like to work to make you happy, and I know that there is nothing better than this for you to start the week with a little happiness.

By the way, @Hollywood E Rock and me know well that in reality she is a little shorter, but.... for you I don't think it makes much difference. 

And not less important, for @Trianna, so that she doesn't think that we forget about her in the important moments, using a Amazon SP link to avoid EU customs...

https://www.amazon.es/Star-Cutouts-Ltd-CS845-Coleccionistas/dp/B08K3JLXZS

You're welcome!

In my case, since I've seen Scarlett many times already, and I'm not interested in Chris, I'm thinking maybe I should put this one in the office:

81NIfwiqMnL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Have a funny start of the week! ;) 

• Haha 4

42 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

And not less important, for @Trianna, so that she doesn't think that we forget about her in the important moments, using a Amazon SP link to avoid EU customs...

https://www.amazon.es/Star-Cutouts-Ltd-CS845-Coleccionistas/dp/B08K3JLXZS

While I thank you very much for the thought, I can't help but observe that there is far too much clothing

Hope the flick will work

Marvel Cinematic Universe GIF by Leroy Patterson

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, Trianna said:

While I thank you very much for the thought, I can't help but observe that there is far too much clothing

Hope the flick will work

Marvel Cinematic Universe GIF by Leroy Patterson

I didn't have it in my GIF catalog, but I see that you are always up to date with the latest trend.

I imagine you watching it over and over again, like the people who watch the GIF of Scarlett in the pool 200 times in a row hoping that at some point something will be seen... ;)

• Haha 3

🥤 Top of the day to ya, going to be 🌦️ here my friends… good day there Veum here❣️🙏:)🤠

Are You Ok Whats Good GIF by The Resident on FOX

75°Hi
RealFeel® 72°
Pleasant
RealFeel Shade™ 72°
Pleasant 10/25 Breezy; a brief morning shower or two, then afternoon showers; last unusually warm day of this stretch before it turns cooler
  • Like 3

🥤 Top of the day to ya, going to be 🌧 here my friends… good day there Veum here❣️🙏:)🤠

Loop Waiting GIF

58°Hi
RealFeel® 53°
Cool
RealFeel Shade™ 52°
Chilly 10/26 A shower in spots this morning; otherwise, breezy and cooler with considerable cloudiness; a dramatic change to fall weather
  • Like 5

One of the (several) things that make me suffer from not having a membership now is not being able to give all the likes -or other emoticons- that I would like.

In the end, I have to end up measuring them, and reserve some during the day, without giving some deserved like; while other times they run out, and there are no more.

You can reply to the thread, but... it's not the same, you cannot answer each like you would like to give, You know.

The funny thing about this is that I've come to internalize it so much.... that a while ago, reading something on Twitter, I didn't give it a "like" thinking: "I can't spend them all now". 🤣

Have a good day, everyone! 😊

• Like 7

21 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

One of the (several) things that make me suffer from not having a membership now is not being able to give all the likes -or other emoticons- that I would like.

In the end, I have to end up measuring them, and reserve some during the day, without giving some deserved like; while other times they run out, and there are no more.

You can reply to the thread, but... it's not the same, you cannot answer each like you would like to give, You know.

The funny thing about this is that I've come to internalize it so much.... that a while ago, reading something on Twitter, I didn't give it a "like" thinking: "I can't spend them all now". 🤣

May I ask  @Casiusco why you have never purchased our beloved membership kind sir? 🤔 

Meme Think GIF

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

YES!!! It's soooooooo annoying.  I posted up thread that I was actually -24 reactions at one point.  What is the next step to getting more reactions?  I post, I read, I buy, and my reactions are always in the negative.  

I Want More GIF

• Haha 5