IGNORED

Media Psychos European Cup Challenge

extantsrevenge

2 minutes ago, thomue1987 said:

i know..i mean the English team cant shoot our penaltys..so our win is safe 😀

Psychos, you all best get comfy because you’re all in for a whole week of this…

giphy.gif

I said I wanted Germany over the others, and I got my wish.

Also @thomue1987 before you get too confident, only 2 teams have kept clean sheets over 3 games. Us and Italy, and let’s not forget Greece won the Euros by winning 1-0.

• Like 10

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★
39 minutes ago, thomue1987 said:

@RileyLad @Scary Hair @ukade2327 @Pbsw23 @blu.steel33

prepare your *ss. We will kick you out and make the biggest Party Wembley ever seen!

Germany Football GIF by FIFA

Season 4 Agree GIF by The Office

Nice too see we can still agree on some things my good King Sloth

Space Sloth GIF by omgslothsinspace

I mean what could go wrong with

shocked squirrel GIF and Relaxed Chill GIF

power combined.

tenor.gif?itemid=20439705

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

Meaning: DO NOT enter any draws from now on. If you think it will be a game with 120 Minintes and penality shots, make such a prediction like 4:6 or 5:4, something like that.

Are you absolutely sure about that?

Because logically, the correct score should include possible overtime but exclude penalty shoot out 🤔

• Like 4

• ★ Administrators ★
6 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

Are you absolutely sure about that?

Because logically, the correct score should include possible overtime but exclude penalty shoot out 🤔

It Is Yes GIF by Comedy Central

but maybe @thomue1987 @icewire @JiumJium and any other German player that knows this site can confirm, not that it ends like a squirrel prediction

Angry Natural World GIF by BBC Earth

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

As I understand it, in this type of contest, when forecasting the results, they do not take into account the issue of overtime or penalty shootouts. That is, if you say they are going to be 3-1 and at the end of 90 minutes it ends 1-1 and in overtime it ends up winning 3-1; It means that your prediction is wrong, having finished 1-1 in the official time.

I hope it is understood and if a German Psycho can check the rules of the game in question, it would be appreciated, to be sure of it.

• Like 3

• ★ Administrators ★
8 minutes ago, icewire said:

All goals count, including extra time and penalty shootouts. 

@thomue1987 should check what is set in our group. There is also the possibility to set typing after 90 minutes.

2 minutes ago, thomue1987 said:

We have to type in the prediction AFTER Penalty Shootout. So a 6-5 or whatever is possible.

Young Sheldon Cbs GIF by CBS

The Rock Asian GIF by Identity

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

vor 3 Stunden schrieb bilbon:

can we change each of us to bet on a dry result without overtime and penalty shootout?  or is this necessarily the result after possibly extra time and penalties if there is

Justin Timberlake What GIF

I would prefer this as well. 

• Like 2

il y a 25 minutes, 4kiraL a dit :

I would prefer this as well. 

well this is only my opinion but if 4 of the 8 matches have to go into extra time and see shots on goal, it seems quite complicated to me to find the exact number of penalties scored for the two teams, it is already not easy to  find an exact score then find the outcome on penalties and even overtime, it seems impossible to me 😄🤪

@thomue1987

what do you think my friend ? 

Luke Skywalker GIF by Star Wars

• Like 2

vor 22 Minuten schrieb bilbon:

well this is only my opinion but if 4 of the 8 matches have to go into extra time and see shots on goal, it seems quite complicated to me to find the exact number of penalties scored for the two teams, it is already not easy to  find an exact score then find the outcome on penalties and even overtime, it seems impossible to me 😄🤪

@thomue1987

what do you think my friend ? 

Luke Skywalker GIF by Star Wars

Yes, predicting the correct outcome of a regular game is difficult enough. I don't think it would be good to add even more randomness and luck to it.

That is why I would prefer goals after 90 min ( or at least goals after 120 min)

• Like 2

9 hours ago, thomue1987 said:

but we will beat England 😀

Meme Reaction GIF

Who will this Heinz 57 cheer/predict for, since Veum has blood relatives in both:

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Suspicious Not Me GIF by Practice English with yadada

or Germany 🇩🇪 

black and white history GIF

23 minutes ago, thomue1987 said:

I can change it that we bet on the result after 90min, after the extra time or after the penalty shootout. What prefers the majority of you all?

Make it the less complicated please...

Fox Tv GIF by ProdigalSonFox

• Like 3