extantsrevenge

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, cypheria078 said:

Sure, the next CL contest is scheduled 👍🏻
But this time, I will use the same tool than the Euro contest (and in English, not German 😅)

@cypheria078 can Veum the novice join in on these reindeer games? 🧐 

How would I get caught up in what I need to know about teams & all that entails the CL? 🤔 

Edited by Veum

2 hours ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

@Pbsw23

Our favorite to win the Euro is looking very good so far, definitely the most consistant and balanced team in this tournament. Rock solid in defense but always looking to attack, which is always great to watch. No superstars, but plenty of talent in this Italy squad.

And slowly but surely, I'm climbing up the rankings, now 'only' 10pts behind the leader 😀

edab31bac0968d8b21d087a0dee2e209.gif

It is certainly hard to see past them at this point in time. They have everything they need within that squad, and the added bonus of no superstars. Sometimes too much pressure on one or two players causes them to break down, but Italy are a quality quality Team. No global superstars. 

Just like the Champions League game that Tom put on for us, I can call a winner all day long, but a correct score just evades me. Not had one correct score yet 🤷🏼‍♂️ Also doesn’t help my cause when I know a team will lose, but still go for them anyway just because a Leeds player is in the squad 😂😂😂

• Like 4

I was doing very well but I think I have ruined my classification.

To the game of which I did not put my prediction, and to a bad weekend ... now I have to add that I had not made my predictions for the bonus.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

For some reason I thought that it could be done before starting the last match to decide that bonus, but obviously I was wrong.......

It already seemed to me that I was falling far behind ... :D

Anyway, let's be positive: it will be my preseason for the next Champions League. 

I will be in shape, and bet on all the bonuses that I see. All. You are warned. I may even bet on collector editions bonuses!! ;) 

Edited by Casiusco
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

• ★ Administrators ★
14 hours ago, cypheria078 said:

Sure, the next CL contest is scheduled 👍🏻
But this time, I will use the same tool than the Euro contest (and in English, not German 😅)

Have you already found a good english version? Or is a complete english edition available from this? We might need one in english for the World Cup 2022 😲

happy germany GIF by FC Bayern Munichgermany love GIF by FC Bayern Munich

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
2 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

Have you already found a good english version? Or is a complete english edition available from this? We might need one in english for the World Cup 2022 😲

happy germany GIF by FC Bayern Munichgermany love GIF by FC Bayern Munich

I'm doing some tests with the english version : https://www.kicktipp.com/

• Like 4

• ★ Administrators ★
3 hours ago, cypheria078 said:

I'm doing some tests with the english version : https://www.kicktipp.com/

Nice, then we have the same system, so no need to learn a new one, but in english which should creatly improve the experience for all international participants.

Also

Cap Reaction GIF

I want my first completely correct score 😵

Why Is This Happening Alison Brie GIF

Fox Tv Crying GIF by ScreamQueens

• Haha 3

• ★ Administrators ★

Finally I had 1.... wait a second 2 completely correct predictions

tenor.gif?itemid=20439705

Also congratulations @rtphoenix for taking the lead

clapping applause GIF

and @Caktus26 for winning match day 5 with the most points (18!). That is a very impressive showing.

Uefa Finland GIF by Manne Nilsson

Today we get 2 matches... which could become some real boring games (when I look at the previous results).

Don't forget your predictions @serg50 @kwyjibo7 @BlackWidow81 @Peterrr @RileyLad @Count Dantes @raylight @Pbsw23 @KananJarrus @Catgirl @Blu Magic Ray @JiumJium @GANTZ

simon rex good luck GIF

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

12 hours ago, 4kiraL said:

@rtphoenix you finally took over 1st place :D nice predictions

Well Done Clapping GIF by MOODMAN

2 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

Finally I had 1.... wait a second 2 completely correct predictions

tenor.gif?itemid=20439705

Also congratulations @rtphoenix for taking the lead

clapping applause GIF

and @Caktus26 for winning match day 5 with the most points (18!). That is a very impressive showing.

Uefa Finland GIF by Manne Nilsson

Today we get 2 matches... which could become some real boring games (when I look at the previous results).

Don't forget your predictions @serg50 @kwyjibo7 @BlackWidow81 @Peterrr @RileyLad @Count Dantes @raylight @Pbsw23 @KananJarrus @Catgirl @Blu Magic Ray @JiumJium @GANTZ

simon rex good luck GIF

@4kiraL, @extantsrevenge Thanks, but is only luck. Normaly I make the last place on such games😀.

• Haha 3