Media Psychos European Cup Challenge

extantsrevenge

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

Bien hecho @ Noir21 obviamente conoces a tu equipo mejor que el resto de nosotros. 5 minutos antes del inicio del partido cambié de 1-1 a 2-1 España  😪

Definitivamente Morata comienza a parecerse cada vez más a otra 'leyenda' del fútbol

fred_eq4adye5qz5p1s7a76cmp8tfe.jpg? t = 419

I feel sorry for you, I just made the same change but in reverse.

When seeing again the titular Morata, the head won the heart.

shooting jack whitehall GIF by Jack Whitehall: Training Days

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Morata never disappoints.  It's the story of a mediocre footballer supported by a father with many contacts, a player who, as he never succeeded anywhere, was rewarded with being the reference of the national team.

You said it perfectly, @R1s1ngs0n, he's a legend. 

PS: A few minutes ago, asked him on TV what he thinks of the criticism made by the majority of fans. He responded angrily like a little boy and said that he doesn't care what the public says.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

And by the way, Spain is a selection with some expert players but, as a whole, a very limited team in their game that shows too easily their shortcomings and limitations. Today Poland did not play a good game, they only contributed effort and desire, not much football; but that was more than enough.

They bore anyone, and if you see France, Germany or Italy they are far from looking like a strong team.

And that's playing at home......

But they believe that they have done nothing wrong, and that everything is coincidence. They think they are doing a great job. 

And recognizing mistakes, being aware of limitations, and having self-criticism, is the only way to improve anything in this life.

PS: The majority of Spanish fans want the defeat in the tournament to be overwhelming so that kick the coach out.

• Like 5

• ★ Administrators ★

5785eef1730a5d0b3638b6dab8b32a7c.jpg

My prediction skills on Match day 4 were simply terrible, but at least I'm on the same level as all these Teams that played..... 4 DRAWS

87da9c77c0b3c815e88208443e7272c7.jpg

with so many supposedly top teams.

Anyway

Congratulations Congrats GIF

to @PRIAPISM who won the 4th Match day with 9 points.

Today is the start of Match day 5. Don't forget to place your predictions @thomue1987 @Toapel @CAYENNE-FAHRER @raylight @Catgirl @RileyLad @Michael hillaby @JiumJium @Blu Magic Ray.

Liam Neeson Good Luck GIF

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

@Pbsw23

Our favorite to win the Euro is looking very good so far, definitely the most consistant and balanced team in this tournament. Rock solid in defense but always looking to attack, which is always great to watch. No superstars, but plenty of talent in this Italy squad.

And slowly but surely, I'm climbing up the rankings, now 'only' 10pts behind the leader 😀

edab31bac0968d8b21d087a0dee2e209.gif

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, Veum said:

After the Euro tourney is over, is there possibly another tourney or something similar w/futbol we can get involved with here on MP for those in the know? 🤔 

Champions League every Year…

Last contest was very fun!!… Mi Hermano “The King” @romain won that one… 😎😎💪🏼

Just because I let him win… Obviously… 🤭🤭😅

Edited by LeGonze
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, romain said:

yes @Veum CL contest, it's the biggest competition but for clubs this time

and it's not played out over 1 month like the Euro but over 9 

our good cypheria organised this last season, I don't know if it will be renewed for this one 

@romain how was it set-up... was/is it like our Euro tourney going on now? 🧐 

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
2 minutes ago, romain said:

our good cypheria organised this last season, I don't know if it will be renewed for this one 

Sure, the next CL contest is scheduled 👍🏻
But this time, I will use the same tool than the Euro contest (and in English, not German 😅)

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1