Media Psychos European Cup Challenge

extantsrevenge

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, Veum said:

💡 Maybe after this tourney sometime we could have some kinda leagues...

the top 3rd have theirs

middle 3rd theirs

lower 3rd theirs...

then have quarterfinals, finals of each league ... then those top 6 play for the ultimate MP Title 🏆 

Hey Hey, what do you say? 🤔 

wile e coyote waiting GIF by Looney Tunes

I say, “Well… It’s Not cricket” 😉😂

Edited by Pbsw23
  • Haha 3

The Slovakia - Spain match already has two legends:

1) The slovakian goalkeeper, scoring himself a goal in the first, and giving away the second goal.

2) Morata. He's more than a legend. Today, among other things, he has missed a penalty. No club in Spain wants him. His rights belong to Atlético de Madrid, and they doesn't want it either ... despite needing a striker. Someday any Psycho from Italy has to explain us what makes a club as big as Juventus want him there, and paying 10 million euros for every year that he plays there on loan. Has no sense. Dark business.

And Spain, which is usually playing very bad, today they have found a Slovak team that is playing the worst game of the tournament, really bad; and with a slovak goalkeeper who makes goals for Spain.

I bet something that in the press conference the Spanish coach says that they were two great goals, and that they won in a very difficult game.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

The Slovakia - Spain match already has two legends:

1) The slovakian goalkeeper, scoring himself a goal in the first, and giving away the second goal.

2) Morata. He's more than a legend. Today, among other things, he has missed a penalty. No club in Spain wants him. His rights belong to Atlético de Madrid, and they doesn't want it either ... despite needing a striker. Someday any Psycho from Italy has to explain us what makes a club as big as Juventus want him there, and paying 10 million euros for every year that he plays there on loan. Has no sense. Dark business.

And Spain, which is usually playing very bad, today they have found a Slovak team that is playing the worst game of the tournament, really bad; and with a slovak goalkeeper who makes goals for Spain.

I bet something that in the press conference the Spanish coach says that they were two great goals, and that they won in a very difficult game.

I have this against you @Casiusco, I have read all your posts with very much intensity and you had persuaded me that your team Spain 🇪🇸 didn’t have what it takes... so even though I thought Spain might win against Slovakia 🇸🇰, I went against my better judgment on your recommendations mind you and chose Slovakia for the win 😏

por qué yo!!!

Frustrated This Just In GIF by Homes.com

• Sad 2

4 minutes ago, Veum said:

I have this against you @Casiusco, I have read all your posts with very much intensity and you had persuaded me that your team Spain 🇪🇸 didn’t have what it takes... so even though I thought Spain might win against Slovakia 🇸🇰, I went against my better judgment on your recommendations mind you and chose Slovakia for the win 😏

por qué yo!!!

Frustrated This Just In GIF by Homes.com

If it's any consolation, dear @Veum, I did the same too.

And here in Spain many people did the same.

But Slovakia is playing a painful, horrible game. Imagine how they are playing, even taking into account that Spain has a lot of problems, it seems like a game of men against children. Easy for Spain.

And from his goalkeeper scored a goal to himself........, and later in another failure of the goalkeeper a spanish player scored the second... when they were already going to rest, the Slovaks have lowered their arms.

Today they are being the worst team in the tournament by far.

They are resurrecting a dead team.

And of course, following the most typical Spanish tradition, now the Spanish team will think that they are the best in the world and that they will destroy everyone. ;) 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

If it's any consolation, dear @Veum, I did the same too.

And here in Spain many people did the same.

But Slovakia is playing a painful, horrible game. Imagine how they are playing, even taking into account that Spain has a lot of problems, it seems like a game of men against children. Easy for Spain.

And from his goalkeeper scored a goal to himself........, and later in another failure of the goalkeeper a spanish player scored the second... when they were already going to rest, the Slovaks have lowered their arms.

Today they are being the worst team in the tournament by far.

They are resurrecting a dead team.

And of course, following the most typical Spanish tradition, now the Spanish team will think that they are the best in the world and that they will destroy everyone. ;) 

But at the moment @Casiusco Spain 🇪🇸 5 Slovakia 🇸🇰 0...

Despicable Me Reaction GIF

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Veum said:

But at the moment @Casiusco Spain 🇪🇸 5 Slovakia 🇸🇰 0...

Despicable Me Reaction GIF

Yes, the game finished when -after the first goal, when the goalkeeper made a goal to himself...- slovakian are thinking about the rest, and try to do it better in the second half, in the first half added time... other mistake of the goalkeeper made easy to Spain to do the second goal.

From this blow on their faces, in the worst moment... the game finished. Now it would be 3, 5, 8... never mind. Slovakians have done the worst game in their lives, and only want to go home. They don't want to run more.

And even with this situation... slovakian players done to themselves... other spanish goal... :D 

If you do so in 3 goals in an international game, with 3 big mistakes, you're dead. And it doesn't matter if you play against Spain, or against the Media Psychos National Team. You lost.

Edited by Casiusco
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

A game with two legends.

Legend 1: Morata. 

Even Burger King from their account in Spain laugh at how bad he is.

1.png

"When you order a Whopper without a pickle and Morata serves you"

Legend 2: Dubravka

No words needed.

Lo veo y no lo creo… Pensé que ese tipo de horrores solo lo veíamos acá en Concacaf… 😂😂

En cuanto a Morata… Leyenda Magistral… 😎😎😅

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

Portugal have been far superior in first half.

France look completely out of their element and are lucky to go into the break with a draw.

Benzema, although completely useless so far in this tournament, at least knows how to take a penalty… unlike a certain Spanish ‘legend’ 😅

Honestly I wasnt expecting the game we got in the first half, after what I saw in the first and second game from Portugal I was expecting a game dominated by France with a possibility of a humiliating final score. Still a lot to play, we can still go home early but at least we put up a fight.

• Like 4