cypheria078

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

giphy.gif

Before you made your comment members was speaking about Ragnarok being in their top 5. You replied by naming the MCU movies you preferred. Your comment was hilarious, because you didn’t have to name almost every movie the company has produced to get your point across (you could have just listed your top 5), but In Veum fashion you chose to be over the top. Basically you’re Psycho & your antics is

giphy.gif

OK, Ok my top 5 (in no particular order)at the moment is season 4 GIF

Doctor Strange

Captain America: Winter Soldier

Captain America: Civil War

Whoops that is as far as I could get at the moment 🤣 

crazy madness GIF

• Haha 2

Just to show you how excited I am for this release :

Tom Hiddleston Loki GIF by Marvel Studios

AWESOME TOP 5 in order 

‌T‌hor: Ragnarok

‌Captain Marvel 

Black Panther 

Captain America 2 : ‌Winter soldi‌er ‌

Avengers: Infinity War / Avengers: Endgame 

VERY GOOD, NO SPECIFIC ORDER 

Captain America: First Aveng‌er 

Iron Man / Iron Man 2 / Iron Man 3

Thor 

Aveng‌ers / A‌vengers: Age of Ultron 

Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)

Spider-Man: Homecoming 

Spider-Man: Far From Home

WORSE ONES IMO 😢

Ant-Man and the Wasp

Th‌or 2 :Dark World  

Ant-Man 

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 

Incredible Hulk 

Doctor Strange (yes at the very end) 

sneak off the joker GIF

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Darkinoux said:

Just to show you how excited I am for this release :

Tom Hiddleston Loki GIF by Marvel Studios

AWESOME TOP 5 in order 

‌T‌hor: Ragnarok

‌Captain Marvel 

Black Panther 

Captain America 2 : ‌Winter soldi‌er ‌

Avengers: Infinity War / Avengers: Endgame 

VERY GOOD, NO SPECIFIC ORDER 

Captain America: First Aveng‌er 

Iron Man / Iron Man 2 / Iron Man 3

Thor 

Aveng‌ers / A‌vengers: Age of Ultron 

Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)

Spider-Man: Homecoming 

Spider-Man: Far From Home

WORSE ONES IMO 😢

Ant-Man and the Wasp

Th‌or 2 :Dark World  

Ant-Man 

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 

Incredible Hulk 

Doctor Strange (yes at the very end) 

sneak off the joker GIF

I love it when people use DC gifs on a Marvel post... Like a Boss... 😎😎😏

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

giphy.gif

😂

I dismiss any list that doesn't have Black Panther at 23! Not only the worst Marvel film but just dire period! not even a 2/5 film. Only a few characters that were watchable saved it.

As for this release major pass! BF is the version to own

Edited by psychoscot
  • Haha 3

Awards

7 hours ago, Tonic24k said:

As for the MCU movie rankings, obviously I have authored the definitive list:

image.thumb.png.fdd7f9a0ba96dd9ab2c91275d6e55579.png

Dude, you’re obviously wigging out big time on this topic, so I’m not even going to poke you about where your glorious painstaking ranking falls fowl.... 🤭😂😂😂

Just joking mate, I love how passionate you have to be to even pull this together! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Great work fella

Seriously though.... Capt Marvel As “Superior” and ranking above Avengers?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Bruv, Have a word. 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

5 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

Nah, do it

Mate, I actually can’t. I know just how much he loves his marvel and that he has a sick display of MCU, so he’s family as far as I’m concerned. 👊🏼 Was there some questionable judgement in there? Sure. Is he barking mad for placing GotG Vol.2 above Any Iron Man Movie? Absofu@kinglutely. But dude knows his Marvel and represents #TeamOpen so I’ve gotta make my peace and just roll with it. 😁

See.... I CAN be kind when I want to be. 😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

48 minutes ago, Veum said:

I'll make the tea...

yes there will be no alcoholic beverages served at ANY MCU movies... THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO YOU BY YOUR LOVEABLE TEAHOLIC Veum... that will be $1.25 please!! ☺️

tea GIF

@VeumAfter my hellish day at work, i need something stronger than tea...

Drink GIF

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, psychoscot said:

I dismiss any list that doesn't have Black Panther at 23! Not only the worst Marvel film but just dire period! not even a 2/5 film. Only a few characters that were watchable saved it.

giphy.gif

I don took me a good nap & this is the $hit I wake up too 😂

As for this release major pass! BF is the version to own

This statement isn’t as ridiculous as your first statement. If a collector already owns the Blufans release I can understand them passing on this release. Blufans are the undisputed champs when it comes to their steelbook designs, but their overall package design while very nice isn’t always number one.

This release, from this retailer, knowing the magic they’re able to produce won’t make for an easy pass. If we’re just talking One Clicks Blufans hasn’t been champ in a long time.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

This statement isn’t as ridiculous as your first statement. If a collector already owns the Blufans release I can understand them passing on this release. Blufans are the undisputed champs when it comes to their steelbook designs, but their overall package design while very nice isn’t always number one.

Also, what is the harm in having options? 

Especially in the MCU. We cant get enough of the MCU why stop making them? Just because Blufans made a great release? 

I say for all the retailers go for it and never stop making beautiful packages. Because there is always a market for it. Taste is subjective after all. 

Also this hobby is getting more niche which is not good in terms of cost. It will only get more expensive the more niche it becomes thats why I like to encourage new companies to make more and give them the benefit of the doubt. Especially because they read these forums. 

Cinemuseum got a lot of backlash but they delivered on some of their promises and looks like they will eventually deliver their preorders just a matter of time but they do have a lot things they need to improve. Great releases nonetheless. 

I feel that we are lucky because we have this many retailers, without them we won't have these amazing releases so I always try to be soft on them when criticizing them. Because lets be honest physical media is getting more scarce by the day. Bestbuy downsized all their stores and will eventually sell online only for movies. So go for it Weet show us what you can come up with 😁😁

I'm sorry for the long post I was writing an English assignment and I was inspired apparently 😅

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Hey guys - this will be my first GB on Media. I am positive I want an edition, just not sure which one. Can I join the group buy now to secure my spot even though I am not positive which edition?

To add to the conversation, my top 5 in no order:

Infinity War

Ragnarok

Winter Solider 

Iron Man 1

Guardians of the Galaxy 1

Black Panther (ok I had to include 6)

• Like 5