WeET Thor Ragnarok (WeET Exclusive #012) (WEA 4K UHD 3D/2D Steelbook) [Korea]

cypheria078

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

It is a confusing image. I see it as Thor being on the front and the box is open opposite the image of the Hulk.

I've actually seen artwork be presented erroneously. If I recall correctly, the Fanatic Selection Captain Marvel OC had the spine displayed on the opposite side it actually is. Maybe that's what's happening here, too.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Tonic24k said:

Wait...does the spine indicate Hulk is actually the front cover art?...

image.thumb.png.ca5db67c2d0eb96df6352a868cde7095.png

Kind of. Thor is on the left and hulk is on the right. That being said, when you open it you have to look at the thor image so I'd call that the front cover. Regardless, they both have the title so you can display it either way but obviously the best way to go about this is to buy two and display them together. (maybe three, thor-spine-hulk 🤔)

I think @LeGonze is buying two so I hope he posts pics of them displayed 

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, ThereIsNoooSpoon said:

Me looking at A2 and B2 being from team lenti and realizing I need to go with a Full Slip this time

Confused Jack Nicholson GIF

I guess it's finally time to feel one of these Weet acclaimed full slips in my own hands. Hopefully this will be my reaction

h6Zs2m3.gif.5e69694c5517ae58dd93f40abc3d8720.gif

YES THATS HOW IT FEELS!!!

Oh man… What a mistake…

You will want to hunt down every Previous Fullslip from WeET. 😅😅

• Haha 5

30 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

Kind of. Thor is on the left and hulk is on the right. That being said, when you open it you have to look at the thor image so I'd call that the front cover. Regardless, they both have the title so you can display it either way but obviously the best way to go about this is to buy two and display them together. (maybe three, thor-spine-hulk 🤔)

I think @LeGonze is buying two so I hope he posts pics of them displayed 

Well… Now I need 3… I want to display that Spine too… 😅😅

• Haha 5

8 minutes ago, ThereIsNoooSpoon said:

Damn you guys are crazy :D. Real psychos!!

I have a better idea! How about you just leave the box open? there just saved you around 600 bucks, easy :D 

Yeah but @LeGonze once said he would get two weet OCs for every release. That's why I bring it up every time, to make sure he doesn't forget 

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Tonic24k said:

Wait...does the spine indicate Hulk is actually the front cover art?...

image.thumb.png.ca5db67c2d0eb96df6352a868cde7095.png

I think you can just decide wich side you display... As mi Hermano @Intentcoin said, they printed the Title on both sides and on the spine, for whatever position you want to display it.

I'm sure this box will be amazing as pervious boxes have been... I'm SUPER EXCITED FOR THIS ONE!!!... xDxD

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Billy Talent said:

Dissapointing OC box cover art.
I know WEET will use their magic to pimp it up a bit but very odd choice for cover art its not like im going to display it opened up.
So it will be on my shelf with Thor jumping in the air....😒
I wouldn't mind if the whole box set was just HELA

Cate Blanchett Relax GIF by Marvel Studios

Disagree, I think the box looks really nice. Better than black panther and infintiy war and better than all blufans OCs. Wont beat Capt marvel though

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

Disagree, I think the box looks really nice. Better than black panther and infintiy war and better than all blufans OCs. Wont beat Capt marvel though

Amazing Spiderman 1&2 is beyond amazing too... I think it's my favorite and I don't even like Spiderman... xD

Agree on CM... Might be my second fav... ^_^

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Billy Talent said:

Dissapointing OC box cover art.
I know WEET will use their magic to pimp it up a bit but very odd choice for cover art its not like im going to display it opened up.
So it will be on my shelf with Thor jumping in the air....😒
I wouldn't mind if the whole box set was just HELA

Cate Blanchett Relax GIF by Marvel Studios

I think the exact opposite i like that they chose that for the box artwork, since most of the rest we've seen before. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, LeGonze said:

Well… Now I need 3… I want to display that Spine too… 😅😅

Wait. I just went back and looked at all the spines for each edition, it doesn’t seem like they’re designed to all fit together for one encompassing design if you will. The graphics seem like they’re all completely separate, no?

• Like 1

Awards

9 minutes ago, Want3r88 said:

Wait. I just went back and looked at all the spines for each edition, it doesn’t seem like they’re designed to all fit together for one encompassing design if you will. The graphics seem like they’re all completely separate, no?

We were talking about the Boxset/OC box... 9_9  

But we were joking... I'm not getting a 3rd OC... xDxD

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Billy Talent said:

I feel bad for you😭
My Captain Marvel Boxset is just .....Marvelous

And my Amazing Spiderman Boxset is just........Amazing😏

20210413_155427.jpg

20210413_155447.jpg

I do have captain marvel, tasm is the one I dont have

49 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

200.gif

Whaaaaaat??... :o Maaaaan it's a Beauty!!!... I know it was expensive but totally worth it carnal... 9_9

Yeah I knew itd be nice but I'm not a huge fan of those movies so i couldn't justify the cost for an extra two lentis. Ragnarok is one of my favorite movies though (favorite mcu movie) and I wasnt planning on getting an OC for that either but the box and the back of B1 sold me

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1