extantsrevenge

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, ksosk said:

Hi Psychos,

As you can see, this GB has been busy non-stop and made worse by the fact that many

members are making multiple submissions either for the same editions or a different one.

@icewireand @deckard99are overwhelmed.

Please kindly check through the GB list to ensure your orders are correct.

If you want to change your choice or add a new edition to your previous submissiom, and

are unsure what the proper way is, our Guardians @Trianna@Veum @Basil

are here to help and guide!

We are all working on our spare personal free time so let's build a healthy community

that helps one another. 

KS

may i also kindly add to ALL members here, if in doubt what single edition or editions you ask for and are NOT sure please please please wait for the the beauty shots as @extantsrevenge has said many many times before.

this will drastically save the staff time and pulling their hair out from constant change. poor @deckard99 and @icewire

Catastrophe No GIF by Cultura

far as i am aware there has never been issue with getting editions from weet, so please tell us just the first time please, ONCE you are sure 👍

many thanks

basil 🙏

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

Beauty shots are already out

no alot of people ordered x then changed to y AFTER the beauty shots came out on the singles (please feel free to read back thru GB I&Q thread if you don't believe me)

and that IS the point causing staff alot of extra work 👍

not that they don't have enough to do as it is normally.

basil 👍

Edited by Basil
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Basil said:

no alot of people ordered x then changed to y AFTER the beauty shots came out on the singles (please feel free to read back thru this thread if you don't believe me)

basil 👍

I know but you said wait for the beauty shots and I'm saying they are already out

• Like 1

vor 48 Minuten schrieb ksosk:

BY POPULAR DEMAND,

MP WILL BE DOING A FOIL MAGNET 

TO GO WITH ENDGAME RELEASE!!

IT WILL BE SIMILAR TO CAPTAIN MARVEL 😃

HOPE THIS WILL MAKE THOSE WHO ARE STILL CONSIDERING

TO SUPPORT AND PLACE AND ORDER FOR 

Will this then add automatic or will it be another gb for this like the captain marvel one? Thx for your great Job!!

Edited by swish
  • Like 3

On 12/12/2020 at 2:31 PM, Basil said:

no alot of people ordered x then changed to y AFTER the beauty shots came out on the singles (please feel free to read back thru GB I&Q thread if you don't believe me)

basil 👍

Glad I originally just clicked B1 without seeing any art, then saw Scarlett on the back so no need to change hahaha!😈🤣

• Haha 5

Awards

1 minute ago, mjk said:

The Thanos FS looks amazing 👏 😍 the amount of detail and texture is just incredible and the Holofoil 😍 and everything else is gorgeous Weet never disappoint 

Agree, I think A1 will be the one to go for 

It's the only artwork that looks distinctively different from what has been released before 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1