WeET Avengers: Endgame (WeET Exclusive #008) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Steelbook) [Korea]

extantsrevenge

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, FlanInTheFace said:

Better they catch any issues before sending the steels out! 

Totally agree brother...

The same thing happened to Captain Marvel and turned out to be PERFECT!! 😃😃😉

We just had to wait an extra month and it was totally worth it. 😬

I was so grateful when WeET did that specially after the Joker ML scratches problem. Not bashing ML at all, they did sent replacements to those affected I believe. Also I think WeET learned that lesson with their IW release, and now they just saved us from that returning/asking for replacements process. 

By the way... What was the original release date?? 😅😅

• Like 1

7 hours ago, icewire said:

A9A8F581-1CAE-4AA2-9B84-EC608610F563.thumb.jpeg.b54c4cfc7599e4badc35b0b4f825ecbf.jpeg

well this is the third release they have had steelbook quality issues trying to work out of there supplier is crap or they havent worked out dragging over a sandpaper table is no way to handle steelbooks by now xD 

@ksosk weet is your baby have you heard what has happened here and how they are going to improve the supplier/quality issues this should NOT be happening by now after the first cock up's releases with quality issues to be have the same down the line is NOT good enough and yet more delays or is this a way they are going to be doing all there releases from now on?

if so does make you wonder if they want to improve

basil 👍

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Basil said:

well this is the third release they have had steelbook quality issues trying to work out of there supplier is crap or they havent worked out dragging over a sandpaper table is no way to handle steelbooks by now xD 

@ksosk weet is your baby have you heard what has happened here and how they are going to improve the supplier/quality issues this should NOT be happening by now after the first cock up's releases with quality issues to be have the same down the line is NOT good enough and yet more delays or is this a way they are going to be doing all there releases from now on?

basil 👍

Well... I think THIS IS an improvement brother. 😅😅 Their QC IS improving over the IW release.

I rather to wait a little bit longer than having to go through a painful return/replacement process. 😅😉

Also this DID NOT happened to ASM1-2 release. So it’s not like eeeevery release is going this way... 😉😉

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

Totally agree brother...

The same thing happened to Captain Marvel and turned out to be PERFECT!! 😃😃😉

We just had to wait an extra month and it was totally worth it. 😬

I was so grateful when WeET did that specially after the Joker ML scratches problem. Not bashing ML at all, they did sent replacements to those affected I believe. Also I think WeET learned that lesson with their IW release, and now they just saved us from that returning/asking for replacements process. 

By the way... What was the original release date?? 😅😅

Ya definitely! And this will be more than worth the wait as well! Honestly, I don’t mind since the sale and Bttf was quite costly haha

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Basil said:

basil 👍

@Basil 🦊 sounds like what has/is happening here in 🇺🇸 right now 😔 

mark wahlberg no GIF by Daddy's Home

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1

I have to agree with @Basil

Shite excuse by Weet to cover delays 

3rd time quality issue not acceptable, something is obviously not working which they need to address. 

Personal 2 pence worth, doubt it's a quality issue. They are just falling behind schedule, and this is the best excuse for a delay - because they know this excuse will be the most readily accepted by collectors

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

rather to wait a little bit longer than having to go through a painful return/replacement process. 😅😉

I don't mind the wait either. But honestly using that excuse everytime just makes you think less of the validity of the excuse. Especially if they do it 3 times in a short period. But I give them the benefit of the doubt because they are miles better than some others

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Parzival said:

I have to agree with @Basil

Shite excuse by Weet to cover delays 

3rd time quality issue not acceptable, something is obviously not working which they need to address. 

Personal 2 pence worth, doubt it's a quality issue. They are just falling behind schedule, and this is the best excuse for a delay - because they know this excuse will be the most readily accepted by collectors

Ok... We will have to tell them to Announce a Release with a release date of 2 years from that moment. Just like all the other OnTime Retailers. 🧐 That seems to be better around here. 😅

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Basil said:

try this post below

Oh yeah... I talked about that one before... 😅😉 I said they improved QC since that one... 

I mean this was more than a Year Ago... Doesn’t count as a “Short Period of Time” to me... Or maybe it is a Short Period of Time in FA or CM standards... 😅

• Like 1

On 1/6/2021 at 6:54 PM, LeGonze said:

Oh yeah... I talked about that one before... 😅😉 I said they improved QC since that one... 

I mean this was more than a Year Ago... Doesn’t count as a “Short Period of Time” to me... Or maybe it is a Short Period of Time in FA or CM standards... 😅

well its 3 out of the last 4 releases and its getting noticed on many sites now with people questioning what on earth are they doing, yes there catching it problem is it should have never happened in the first place and the issue doesnt seem to be going away either and weet have not seemed to address why its happening in the first place?

thats speaks volumes in its self, just keep fixing ordering more steels and hope it does happen again is not a way to keep collectors either.

lets hope the keep them sealed crew are safe xD 

basil 👍

Edited by Basil
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Basil said:

well its 3 out of the last 4 releases and its getting noticed on many sites now with people questioning what on earth are they doing, yes there catching it problem is it should have never happened in the first place and the issue doesnt seem to be going away either and weet have not seemed to address why its happening in the first place?

thats speaks volumes in its self, just keep fixing ordering more steels and hope it does happen again is not a way to keep collectors either.

basil 👍

I totally get you brother... ;) But I believe this is out of their hands... Or are they producing their own Steelbooks??... I thought they have a Steelbook Provider... That's why I've been talking about QC.

Brother @ksosk Do you have some inside info about this?? 9_9

Again... Maybe they should not announce a Release Date until they pass their QC process. Or just maybe announce a "longer" date. I say this because they always announce a release date too close to that announcement, sometimes less than a month. This for example, It was announced on Dec 8th and the Original Release date was Jan 12th. Barely a month away. Other retailers announce their release dates in 2-3 months away from that date. We can say that some of them take years and you know it... xD

I still rather to wait a couple weeks more to have it in perfect condition than have to do that return/replacement process. I don't mind at all... Not even one bit If they keep having these "delays" but keep delivering perfect editions. ;)

• Like 2

Spoiler
1 minute ago, LeGonze said:

I totally get you brother... ;) But I believe this is out of their hands... Or are they producing their own Steelbooks??... I thought they have a Steelbook Provider... That's why I've been talking about QC.

Brother @ksosk Do you have some inside info about this?? 9_9

Again... Maybe they should not announce a Release Date until they pass their QC process. Or just maybe announce a "longer" date. I say this because they always announce a release date too close to that announcement, sometimes less than a month. This for example, It was announced on Dec 8th and the Original Release date was Jan 12th. Barely a month away. Other retailers announce their release dates in 2-3 months away from that date. We can say that some of them take years and you know it... xD

I still rather to wait a couple weeks more to have it in perfect condition than have to do that return/replacement process. I don't mind at all... Not even one bit If they keep having these "delays" but keep delivering perfect editions. ;)

I like waiting for obvious reasons...

Sad Freddie Mercury GIF by Queen

@LeGonze have to give you kudos for your larger print for those of us that are...

🤓 

scooby doo glasses GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• ★ Administrators ★

Hard to understand all the complaints about such a short delay. This is Endgame folks! Don't you want them to get it right? And yes, Weet has suppliers, so if something goes wrong it's not always in their control. In any event, Weet has been one the absolute best in getting their releases out fast, even with occasional minor delays. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Just now, deckard99 said:

Hard to understand all the complaints about such a short delay. This is Endgame folks! Don't you want them to get it right? And yes, Weet has suppliers, so if something goes wrong it's not always in their control. In any event, Weet has been one the absolute best in getting their releases out fast, even with occasional minor delays. 

tenor.gif

• Like 3

1 minute ago, LeGonze said:

I wish default letter size a little bit bigger... I also wear glasses to see... xD

Have you ever wore contact lenses?🤔

I wore than for many years in my youth... I’d get those Deep blue contacts to attract the ladies and even told them this was my real colored eyes 😝 👀 

Funny Face Reaction GIF

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

Nope... Never... I tried but I felt sooo unconfortable... xD

I remember I went to a notorious party & my contacts fell out somewhere along the line, I went back the next day (how I got home I’ll never know 😝) and found them near a bench outside 😂 

happy girls gone wild GIF by South Park

Edited by Veum
  • Haha 1