WeET Avengers: Endgame (WeET Exclusive #008) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Steelbook) [Korea]

extantsrevenge

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, ksosk said:

By WeET's standard, I would say January very likely.

Let's hope the steelbook and slip printing won't delay the release

Thanks Brother!! 😬😉

Ok... Sorry Kids!!... Seems like Santa just got Covid!! He won’t be coming home this year!! 😪😪🤭🤭

image.gif.1d3bf35d11a58b52fbd84488ad7d1089.gif

image.gif.538aeefae8b512d6a1da66c2395613ba.gif

image.gif.8ca241ed14364d209c29305de5cbf66a.gif

Edited by LeGonze
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, Intentcoin said:

Here that @Pbsw23 ? This means choose A1. You have a 50% chance of choosing correctly. If you like A2 more add it and get both 

I am so confused reading this thread. Its my first time doing a premium and I am sitting waiting for the beauty shots so I can place my single  not a one click order (because that is what it says to do). Then I see a bunch of reservations for single orders already. I am gonna just follow the rules and wait, its my first time and I don't want to get on anyone's bad side!

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, MadMike said:

I am so confused reading this thread. Its my first time doing a premium and I am sitting waiting for the beauty shots so I can place my single  not a one click order (because that is what it says to do). Then I see a bunch of reservations for single orders already. I am gonna just follow the rules and wait, its my first time and I don't want to get on anyone's bad side!

Ok, so what they dont want is for people to switch choices. You can choose someone and later add something else. Some people such as myself know that the fullslips will be the best so I've signed up for both of them. When beauty shots are out if any of the lenticulars have thor or iron man on them or if I just like them then I'll add them but I wont be removing the two that I already chose. It wont be a long wait, I think they said we may get beauty shots tomorrow 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
20 minutes ago, MadMike said:

8 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

Ok, so what they dont want is for people to switch choices. You can choose someone and later add something else. Some people such as myself know that the fullslips will be the best so I've signed up for both of them. When beauty shots are out if any of the lenticulars have thor or iron man on them or if I just like them then I'll add them but I wont be removing the two that I already chose. It wont be a long wait, I think they said we may get beauty shots tomorrow 

Yes, we're just trying to avoid having to do a zillion changes tomorrow when the beauty shots come out. So as stated before, members wanting a one click should go ahead and request now, and members wanting single editions will have some time to make their requests once the beauty shots are out (presumably tomorrow).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1