IGNORED

Manta Lab Tenet (Manta Lab Exclusive #32) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

R1s1ngs0n

• ★ Administrators ★
43 minutes ago, FlanInTheFace said:

ISC Chicago is just a black hole in which no mail can escape it’s grasp🤣 still waiting on a package that’s been there since May 2nd! “Just keep checking the tracking, it should start moving an-y day now, heh heh heh”-Every postal service rep I have spoken with🙄

Is Chicago customs normally a problem? I have a package there now 😬

• Haha 1

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

Is Chicago customs normally a problem? I have a package there now 😬

I think it’s kinda luck of the draw. My copies of Tenet were only there for about a week, meanwhile I have a package containing Blufans DL Thor Ragnarok and Kimchi’s full slip From Dusk till Dawn, neither of which were cheap!😩

• Sad 1

ISC Chicago is the worst of them all. O live in the West coast. Once a package from Germany got there.(don't know why) all my packages get to LA. It took about 2-3 weeks just to cleared.. Good luck psychos

No Way What GIF by Declan McKenna

Edited by cgbaxia
Why I even try this on mobile 😆
  • Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
57 minutes ago, cgbaxia said:

ISC Chicago is the worst of them all. O live in the West coast. Once a package from Germany got there.(don't know why) all my packages get to LA. It took about 2-3 weeks just to cleared.. Good luck psychos

No Way What GIF by Declan McKenna

Damn, I thought New York customs was the worst. 

• Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
27 minutes ago, Shaliber said:

@Intentcoinyeah I’m never getting it out of Chicago 😓

I'm not sure which edition you're waiting for, but you might want to use HUB shipping whenever possible. I'm considering it for myself too. I'm getting tired of boxes showing up with big dents and smashed sides where I have to hold my breath when opening, not to mention those occasions where packages sit in customs for weeks (or longer). 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

I'm not sure which edition you're waiting for, but you might want to use HUB shipping whenever possible. I'm considering it for myself too. I'm getting tired of boxes showing up with big dents and smashed sides where I have to hold my breath when opening, not to mention those occasions where packages sit in customs for weeks (or longer). 

I had a great experience using hub for my Tenet full slip. Showed up super well packaged was kind of a life saver because I ended up having to move a few weeks ago

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

How do they have such enormous problems with clearing mail through customs? I've never had a package sit in customs for more than a day, but usually it's only some hours before it's been processed and on its way.
Granted, USA gets much more mail than Norway, but still - customs should be proportionate..... right?!

• Like 4

Awards

14 hours ago, deckard99 said:

Still waiting on tenet. Yeah I’ve considered going Hub but obviously I don’t wanna pay the extra costs, we will see I guess lol 

• Like 1

Awards

14 hours ago, deckard99 said:

How is HUB shipping different from direct when it comes to customs? I assume the HUB shipping works by the manufacturer sending all units to one location (the HUB) and then from there each person's order is then individually labeled/packaged and sent out correct? Doesn't the package that goes to the HUB with all the units still have to go through customs? I have been using HUB shipping exclusively but just decided to use direct with Interstellar since that's what everyone else was selecting to see if the extra cost is worth it. I know HUB shipping costs more but is the extra cost really worth it? Is the item wrapped/protected the same or does HUB shipping provide more protection? Does anyone have a strong opinion on this either way? I know we all just want our goodies to arrive safe and sound in a reasonable amount of time. The shipping charges really add up if you join a lot of GBs so it's better to put more money toward other GBs instead of shipping charges you may not really NEED to pay for 😜

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, goodstrong said:

How is HUB shipping different from direct when it comes to customs? I assume the HUB shipping works by the manufacturer sending all units to one location (the HUB) and then from there each person's order is then individually labeled/packaged and sent out correct? Doesn't the package that goes to the HUB with all the units still have to go through customs? I have been using HUB shipping exclusively but just decided to use direct with Interstellar since that's what everyone else was selecting to see if the extra cost is worth it. I know HUB shipping costs more but is the extra cost really worth it? Is the item wrapped/protected the same or does HUB shipping provide more protection? Does anyone have a strong opinion on this either way? I know we all just want our goodies to arrive safe and sound in a reasonable amount of time. The shipping charges really add up if you join a lot of GBs so it's better to put more money toward other GBs instead of shipping charges you may not really NEED to pay for 😜

HUB goes through customs as well but thankfully delays/problems have been rare. As far as packaging, our HUBs package the goods much better than most retailers. I've never had an edition damaged by USPS for a HUB shipment. But I have had direct shipments from Manta & Blufans arrive with damage. In the end, where you have a choice of one or the other it comes down to personal preference.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

On 6/20/2021 at 3:21 AM, tr0llhatt said:

How do they have such enormous problems with clearing mail through customs? I've never had a package sit in customs for more than a day, but usually it's only some hours before it's been processed and on its way.
Granted, USA gets much more mail than Norway, but still - customs should be proportionate..... right?!

Bro, I have a Sicario that's been waiting in customs from Croatia since May 31st. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Managed to snag a DL on the restock for Interstellar's pre-order! The OC and SL are still in stock as of me posting this.

International Cat Day GIF

Just in time for a birthday present to myself. I was wondering if I should wait to see what the HDZeta gold might look like, but it looks like the art choices are limited for Tenet, and I do like what was used on Manta's double lenti.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Gneissoid said:

Managed to snag a DL on the restock for Interstellar's pre-order! The OC and SL are still in stock as of me posting this.

International Cat Day GIF

Just in time for a birthday present to myself. I was wondering if I should wait to see what the HDZeta gold might look like, but it looks like the art choices are limited for Tenet, and I do like what was used on Manta's double lenti.

Thanks! Just picked up the OC😬

• Like 4

Detail pictures from my DL

the BD exchanged for the German one (recognizable by the FSK sticker) so everything with a German sound,

the bonus disc is attached to the linlen side with a CD clip,

FullSlip: lettering slightly embossed

Lentis: only have a depth effect

Steelbook: lettering with embossing, colored inside print

4.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

13.jpg