IGNORED

Manta Lab Tenet (Manta Lab Exclusive #32) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

R1s1ngs0n

4 minutes ago, Veum said:

What’s so good about these films Shaun of the Dead, Get Out? 🧐 

Quite simply, once you start watching them, you become so invested in the stories they're telling that you forget you're watching a movie.

And once they're over, you want to watch them again.

Edited by Fortis93
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, hal56 said:

Shaun is one of the best zombie comedies out there and Get out is a perfect example for a multi layered suspense thriller that works on every level.

12 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

Quite simply, once you start watching them, you become so invested in the stories they're that you forget you're watching a movie.

And once they're over, you want to watch them again.

I’ve hardly ever got into “comedy” zombie films, however when you are talking about “serious” zombie films that are good, I’m there 🧟‍♂️ 🧟‍♀️ 

Such as these:

image.jpeg.acfb9c65344e60d70413d445e1b4f317.jpegimage.jpeg.f7b9a824bdda909c6a9441527773cbf8.jpegimage.jpeg.5b36c10abcd55216dda76d267a2a041e.jpeg  

image.jpeg.17a6d745e77d78eea1dc0a4ff4e3df23.jpeg  image.jpeg.d9c1d7646621caeb94c4eda447f1baff.jpeg 

12 minutes ago, Jaksu said:

May I ask why?

I’d rather use that money towards a purchase then renting... I already have Prime so that’s quite enough expense for me! ;)

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, hal56 said:

Me too. First pictures looked amazing and also their latest releases, Oblivion and Get out look very good in hand.

Was surprised by Get out. The photos looked not very promising, however, once I saw it up close in hand: wonderful.

@hal56

I was surprised by their Get Out release also. Those first photos had me like

giphy.gif

but the final live shots

giphy.gif

27 minutes ago, Veum said:

What’s so good about these films Shaun of the Dead, Get Out? 🧐 

@Veum

giphy.gif

25 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

I'm also on the hunt for their release of the Mummy Trilogy. 

Reveal hidden contents

8ExO5wy.jpg

@Fortis93

Damn fine release. I had to have that one & The book of the dead version 

Spoiler

PHLCHdx.jpg

22 minutes ago, Veum said:

I’ve got that beauty @Fortis93, however I could not “really” get into these movies 🎥...

what’s wrong w/me 🤣 

Josh Peck Fox GIF by Grandfathered

Perhaps......Your brain is broke 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

51 minutes ago, hal56 said:

For me, the clear winner is the SL, follwed by the FS. Not very fond of the chosen DL art.

Since Manta doesnt offer different goodies in the three editions or extra ones for the OC (a definite weakness compared to HDZeta Gold releases and a reason why I will get HDZetas OC in 2025😄) there´s no point for me in buying all three editions here just for an OC box

Exactly what I think... I think I have only 1 OC from ML for this exact same reason...

I hope WeET changes this too... Maybe it would take prices lower a little bit also... But Hell... I just can’t resist WeET OCs... 😅😅

53 minutes ago, hal56 said:

But i need/want the steelbook, so I ordered my favorite, the SL.

Also , I hope UHD Club doesnt let us wait too long for their DP Edition.

Absolutely getting this one too... 😍😍

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Veum said:

No GIF

I just can’t part with the beautiful edition, go figure 🤣 

There are people out there, like myself, who really enjoy these movies, and want to buy them in the best possible editions...and then come along people like you, who aren't really fans of the films (or have never seen them before) who only want them for their shiny exterior..and end up taking them away from people like us.

Shame on you, Consigliere. Shame on you. xD

• Haha 6

8 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

There are people out there, like myself, who really enjoy these movies, and want to buy them in the best possible editions...and then come along people like you, who aren't really fans of the films (or have never seen them before) who only want them for their shiny exterior..and end up taking them away from people like us.

john c. mcginley laughing GIF 200.gif

Edited by Veum
  • Haha 5

vor 47 Minuten schrieb LeGonze:

Exactly what I think... I think I have only 1 OC from ML for this exact same reason...

I hope WeET changes this too... Maybe it would take prices lower a little bit also... But Hell... I just can’t resist WeET OCs... 😅😅

Absolutely getting this one too... 😍😍

Drive is my first Manta OC. And I fear I wont be able to resist Scarface if the editions and the OC box are halfway decent.

• Like 5

Spoiler
1 hour ago, Veum said:

I’ve hardly ever got into “comedy” zombie films, however when you are talking about “serious” zombie films that are good, I’m there 🧟‍♂️ 🧟‍♀️ 

Such as these:

image.jpeg.acfb9c65344e60d70413d445e1b4f317.jpegimage.jpeg.f7b9a824bdda909c6a9441527773cbf8.jpegimage.jpeg.5b36c10abcd55216dda76d267a2a041e.jpeg  

image.jpeg.17a6d745e77d78eea1dc0a4ff4e3df23.jpeg  image.jpeg.d9c1d7646621caeb94c4eda447f1baff.jpeg 

I’d rather use that money towards a purchase then renting... I already have Prime so that’s quite enough expense for me! ;)

🥤🍿🎬 you fellas got me in an uproar 😝 over these so-called “comedy” zombie 🧟‍♂️ 🧟‍♀️Films 🎞 Zombieland/Double Tap so I went & dug these out to watch & to see if I enjoy them (I have not seen any of these)...

so I’ll see if I thank you later 🤣 

a couple of “serious” ones to boot, Train to Busan/Peninsula 

image.jpeg.3f88c9cbdb1db2ef3b71a7d6e985b781.jpegimage.jpeg.0803dac16e04d5c1c0c32b43fb389d00.jpegimage.jpeg.7821b24eff5bda66e90c4a50acff425b.jpegimage.jpeg.6b740c94021bb25a1e2baf7f4d1a86f1.jpeg   

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2

vor 1 Minute schrieb Veum:
  Unsichtbaren Inhalt anzeigen

🥤🍿🎬 you fellas got me in an uproar 😝 over these so-called “comedy” zombie 🧟‍♂️ 🧟‍♀️Films 🎞, so I went & dug these out to watch & to see if I enjoy them (I have not seen any of these)...

so I’ll see if I thank you later 🤣 

image.jpeg.3f88c9cbdb1db2ef3b71a7d6e985b781.jpegimage.jpeg.0803dac16e04d5c1c0c32b43fb389d00.jpegimage.jpeg.7821b24eff5bda66e90c4a50acff425b.jpegimage.jpeg.6b740c94021bb25a1e2baf7f4d1a86f1.jpeg   

Start with the best: Zombieland

I wouldnt necessarily call Train to Busan and Peninsula comedies

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

im gonna say something i've never said before, this film i've not seen ever so atm not enamoured with it one way or the other on this. i love inception but that works well imho.

this im not so sure looks like a massive backwards forwards film and most of those i've seen you have to keep your brain awake for the whole film to keep up like blink and you have missed something and the film could be ruined but who knows.

now as to the arts im not nor never be a full slip collector or will ever be i usually do the double lentis thats majority of my whole collection like why have 1 lenti when you could have 2.

but in this case i genuinely not sure of the DL art will work hence why i would have liked a video, so fortis in this case think im gonna pass on this not buying for the art or the film either as haven't seen it.

saying that i may kick myself when it comes out but atm "I don't need it" my god that feels revelating to be saying that for once:D👍

tumblr_mzpr7iWIxo1sl21koo1_400.gifv

basil :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I LOVE Tenet. Jonathan Nolan told Chris that he thinks it's the apotheosis of Chis Nolan's fascination with time in filmmaking. Thrilled with this Manta release! Got a full slip and really had to restrain myself from getting the one-click. I've got the Dunkirk Manta full slip and it's gorgeous. 

Any other big time Tenet fans out there?

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, Lordosis said:

I LOVE Tenet. Jonathan Nolan told Chris that he thinks it's the apotheosis of Chis Nolan's fascination with time in filmmaking. Thrilled with this Manta release! Got a full slip and really had to restrain myself from getting the one-click. I've got the Dunkirk Manta full slip and it's gorgeous. 

Any other big time Tenet fans out there?

🥤Welcome @Lordosis to our forum!:)

I myself have not seen it as of yet (I’ll probably blind-buy this from Manta/UHD, etc. though), however I’ll tag some of my friends who do enjoy it...

goal scores GIF

Calling @Fortis93, @hal56, @Hollywood E Rock!🙌

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Zkrillex said:

Just ordered myself a oneclick:)

However i forgot to choose shipping, anyone know if one can change that afterwards?

Hello @Zkrillex

Any time you need assistance with a correction on your Group Buy request always look to the staff in charge of the Group Buy. In this particular case it would be @R1s1ngs0n & @deckard99 

Right before you click the green button of any GB we have the area I have highlighted in red letting members know who the staff in charge are. 

T1cewyK.jpg

Also for future reference every GB has a Info & Question section which is the best area to ask questions about the particular GB that you have joined. This area where we are currently at is here for release updates & general discussion about the movie. Info & Question link for this movie is below

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1