IGNORED

Cine Museum The Goonies (Cine Museum Exclusive #03) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Italy]

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, aj101097 said:

Just got shipping email for my direct order! With FedEx tracking….They said single edition international orders shipping first so group buy stuff probably won’t ship for awhile…hope to have my group buy lenticular by the end of the year. 

This is great news. Thanks a lot for the info! So the tracking of my direct order will come soon....

International group buy orders will be shipped afterwards....so won´t last long!

giphy.gif

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
4 hours ago, pluto57 said:

Got the shipping notification for my direct order today......seems that group buy orders will follow soon as they are 2nd on the shipping list!

01.jpg

CM is shipping singles first, with boxsets to follow. Of course, for MP we'll need to do the invoicing before any distribution happens (hopefully soon, but I don't know exactly when). This looks to be a stunning release! 😍

• Like 6
  • Thanks 6

2 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

Whats your Winner?? Fullslip or Lenti?

Difficult decision here. The Lenti is sharp with a good depth but lack of transition. The Fullslip is spot gloss, a bit dark, but nevertheless shows a lot of detail.

The back lacks sharpness unfortunately. But that´s complaining at a high level. I somehow like both. 😀

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

vor 8 Minuten schrieb pluto57:

Difficult decision here. The Lenti is sharp with a good depth but lack of transition. The Fullslip is spot gloss, a bit dark, but nevertheless shows a lot of detail.

The back lacks sharpness unfortunately. But that´s complaining at a high level. I somehow like both. 😀

The back of the lenti also looks good.

• Like 1