IGNORED

Cine Museum The Goonies (Cine Museum Exclusive #03) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Italy]

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★
14 hours ago, SUPERxGOGETA said:

Any word on when the MiniGB will ship? Not impatient, just curious. Thanks

10 hours ago, Ari said:

Hello, I was wondering the same when will the mini GB ship? @Hollywood E Rock & @cypheria078

Best regards

From what I know, it should be sent soon, most likely with the next releases planned for shipment

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 4/6/2022 at 2:21 PM, zerohaven said:

@zerohaven

Thank you for sharing this link!

I found 2 box protectors for cinemuseum goonies on this website. One is $8 and the other is $9. Both are slightly different size. Could you confirm this ($8) is the correct size one?

This is the link to the $9 version

https://katanacollectibles.com/box-protector-for-the-goonies-cinemuseum-box-set/

Thanks in advance if you can confirm the correct one to get?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Morden said:

@zerohaven

Thank you for sharing this link!

I found 2 box protectors for cinemuseum goonies on this website. One is $8 and the other is $9. Both are slightly different size. Could you confirm this ($8) is the correct size one?

This is the link to the $9 version

https://katanacollectibles.com/box-protector-for-the-goonies-cinemuseum-box-set/

Thanks in advance if you can confirm the correct one to get?

The one I linked works perfectly 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
28 minutes ago, Reagh said:

Many times. I’m always told  "soon". I have every damn CM release secured, only waiting on the last 3 editions and the 2 Goonies OC’s to ship. 

I heard they're waiting for the #001 edition to be returned and then send it to you.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Edited by ShadowWarrior
  • Haha 6

• ★ Administrators ★
43 minutes ago, Reagh said:

Many times. I’m always told  "soon". I have every damn CM release secured, only waiting on the last 3 editions and the 2 Goonies OC’s to ship. 

@Reagh Sorry to hear this. I always recommend that members use our group buys for CM. If a problem happens with a direct order, then there is nothing we can do to help. - Ken

• Like 4

I love the CM releases, but their business is an absolute embarrassment.  It's hard to find words to express how awful it is.  I am a very patient and understanding person, but I can't pull any punches after what I've personally experienced and what I've read from others here and on Facebook.  Just to be clear, this doesn't mean I think MP needs to cut ties with them, nor am I suggesting that.  I do feel bad for the MP staff that have to interact with CM on behalf of the rest of us.

I'm sorry you're having to deal with them too, @Reagh.  Best of luck with that.

Edited by ryanbsmith
  • Like 1

Awards

9 minutes ago, ryanbsmith said:

I love the CM releases, but their business is an absolute embarrassment.  It's hard to find words to express how awful it is.  I am a very patient and understanding person, but I can't pull any punches after what I've personally experienced and what I've read from others here and on Facebook.  Just to be clear, this doesn't mean I think MP needs to cut ties with them, nor am I suggesting that.  I do feel bad for the MP staff that have to interact with CM on behalf of the rest of us.

I'm sorry you're having to deal with them too, @Reagh.  Best of luck with that.

Interesting.  For those of us (me and the lurkers) with little experience with CM, do you have any thoughts, advice, etc.?  I'm not up to speed on the issues you reference on Facebook, etc.  I've read what @Reagh is dealing with.  Is that the main issue?  Just super slow, or not delivering?  

Edited by BreakBeatDJ
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, BreakBeatDJ said:

Interesting.  For those of us (me and the lurkers) with little experience with CM, do you have any thoughts, advice, etc.?  I'm not up to speed on the issues you reference on Facebook, etc.  I've read what @Reagh is dealing with.  Is that the main issue?  Just super slow, or not delivering?  

There are others here with more experience than I have, but yes, they are super slow and not delivering orders that are placed.  I mentioned Facebook because they will reply there and I've seen many excuses made for the poor service.

All of these retailers had difficulties due to COVID, but from my vantage point CM struggled significantly more than others.

My advice for them?  Hire someone who is good with supply chain and customer service! 😁

• Haha 1

Awards

23 minutes ago, BreakBeatDJ said:

Don’t get the wrong idea about CM @BreakBeatDJ. They produce a fantastic product. I definitely would encourage you to join the MP Group buys for their releases though. I always do. It’s the best way to secure a edition from them. Goonies is kinda of a weird situation, the GB took place before I was a member here so I bought it direct. Since then I have purchased many editions directly from them and they usually ship fairly quickly. For some reason though My 2 Goonies OC’s always seem to be pushed to the back burner. I’m sure I’ll get them one day. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1